Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding costume:
- Blackest Night: Earn Prestige in Multiplayer mode.
- Dark Knight: Successfully complete all Dark Knight challenges.
- Earth 2 Dark Knight: Connect your WBID to the Batman: Arkham Origins iOS/mobile game.
- Injustice: Earn all medals in Challenge mode.
- New 52: Successfully complete all Most Wanted missions by capturing all Most Wanted targets.
- Noel: Find all Enigma Datapacks.
- One Million: Register and link a WBID account.
- Red Son: Connect your WBID to the Batman: Arkham Origins iOS/mobile game, and unlock ten costumes in the mobile game.
- Worst Knightmare: Successfully complete all accomplishments, and get a 100% game completion.
The following costumes are unlocked through DLCs:
- 1st Appearance: Collector's Edition exclusive bonus.
- Batman Legends Pack: Pre-order bonus (Walmart in US, JB Hi-Fi in Australia). It includes the Earth 2 Batman, Batman ThrillKiller, Dark Knight Of The Round Table, and The Long Halloween costumes.
- Brightest Day: Included with Season Pass purchase.
- Deathstroke: Pre-order bonus (Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Target, Walmart), or available for purchase.
- Gotham By Gaslight: Included with Season Pass purchase.
- Infinite Earths Pack: Available for purchase. It includes the Batman ThrillKiller, Classic Tim Drake Robin (1989-2006), Dark Knight Of The Round Table, Earth-2 Bruce Wayne, Earth-2 New, and The Long Halloween costumes.
- Knightfall Pack: PS3 Exclusive pre-order bonus. It includes the Adam West and futuristic Batman costumes.
- New 52 Metallic: DC Comics exclusive bonus.
- New Millenium Pack: Available for purchase. It includes the Blackest Night 2006-2008 Tim Drake Robin, First Appearance 1939, New 52, Noel, and Red Son costumes.
To get 120,000 XP in 15 minutes and be able to buy all upgrades at the beginning of the game, go to Burnley. Go to the indicated location on the rooftop, and let the enemy kill you so you are saved at this location. When you spawn after dying, use the grappling hook to go back to the rooftop, and silent takedown the first three enemies. Then, silent takedown the fourth enemy with a Knockout Smash to get a total of 8,000 XP. After getting the XP and the "Saving..." icon disappears at the bottom of the screen, pause the game and select "Restart" to start from the last checkpoint. Repeat this process as many times as desired.
Search the indicated locations to find all 24 Anarky Tags. You can see which collectibles you have found under "Database - Gotham Intel" at the menu screen. Unlike the rest of the collectibles, Anarky Tags are not marked on the in-game map. After locating one, you have to scan it with Batman's detective vision. You will also get 5,000 XP for each Anarky Tag found.
Search the indicated locations to find the Enigma Datapacks/Extortion Files. Extortion Files 1 and 2 (comprising of 20 Datapacks) are hidden throughout Park Row. To enter the Courthouse, you must complete Anarky's side mission. To enter the Church, you must complete Black Mask's side mission. Enigma has 20 Extortion Files that he is threatening to release. In order to prevent this, you must collect all of the pieces that compose each file. Each Extortion File consists of 10 Datapacks, totaling 200 pieces that are hidden around Gotham City. Collect a full set to decipher the file. For each Extortion File, there is an Enigma Data Handler, who reveals the locations of the 10 Datapacks when interrogated.
Search the indicated locations to find all GCR Comms Towers and Network Relays. Enigma has placed jamming devices at each of the seven GCR Comms Towers, one in each district. Batman must figure out how to get inside the Tower Maintenance Access of each tower and hack into the security console. Once you have removed the interface, you will then have access to the Batwing Drop Point in that district, and the locations of the ten Network Relays in the area will be revealed on the in-game map. You must destroy the relay's with a Batarang.
Search the indicated locations to find all eight Pinkney Plaques. After locating a plaque, you have to scan it with Batman's detective vision. The plaques are part of a side quest that is easy to miss. The side quest requires you to solve the murder of the city's master architect, Cyrus Pinkney, by finding the hidden notes left in eight plaques around Gotham City. Completing this side quest is required to reach 100% completion in the game.
- 1. Old Gotham Cathedral – Park Row: It is on the roof of the church, on the back of the tower.
- 2. Solomon Wayne Courthouse – Park Row: It is on the backside of the horse statue, west of the courthouse building.
- 3. Pioneers Statue – Jezebel Mall – Bowery: It is on the roof of the bank, below the huge bell.
- 4. Gotham Rail – Amusement Mile: It is on the roof of the old Gotham PD building from Arkham City, in a gated hallway on the southern edge of the building.
- 5. Jezebel Theater – Bowery: It is to the left of the doors leading into the theater.
- 6. Pioneers Bridge – Gotham Bridge: It is at the top and center of the bridge, on the eastern rod.
- 7. Cyrus Pinkney School Of The Arts – Coventry: It is on the ground level where the highway and giant factory meet, on the southernmost rod.
- 8. Cyrus Pinkney's Crypt – Burnley: The final plaque only appears after finding the other plaques. Check the in-game map for a waypoint on the eastern shore of Burnley. It is in the crypt, near the tomb.
In the interior of the Final Offer (in the same area as the "fight arena"), look for a cargo container with "Queen Industries" on its side. "Queen Industries" belongs to Oliver Queen, a.k.a. the Green Arrow.Harvey Dent reference
Go to the evidence locker at the G.C.P.D. building to see a newspaper clipping of Harvey Dent's win in the election for Gotham City D.A.Rupert Thorne reference
In the G.C.P.D. building, look carefully at the bulletin boards in the squadron rooms. On the walls are newspaper clippings and mugshots with police reports. One of these reports references Rupert Thorne, who is one of Gotham's infamous criminals.