Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding ending:
- 1. Successfully complete the game with the USB drive item.
- 2. Forget about or die without the USB drive item acquired and used, then optionally retrieve it.
- 3. Die in the final area in Survivor mode.
Spend the indicated number of points in Uplay to unlock the corresponding bonus:
- Bonus videos: 30 points
- Cricket bat customization: 20 points
- The Last Of Them Multiplayer mode: 40 points
- ZombiU Logo 80s style: 10 points
If you die before looting your belongings from your former zombie self, your weapons and items will respawn in previously visited areas. Scan the CCTV junction boxes, and you can use the safe house computer to investigate previously visited areas to find out if the items have respawned and their locations.CCTV box locations
Search the indicated locations to find a CCTV box:
- Bricklane Flats: The CCTV box is behind a wall you must destroy with C4.
- Buckingham Palace: Use C4 to blow up the wall in the underground section. The CCTV box is next to where you find the pistol with the silencer.
- Green Park: The CCTV box is to the left of top island. Going right will lead you to the tunnel that takes you to the piers at the Tower Of London.
- Tower Of London: Go to the area where you drop down into before you unlock the secret passage. Before picking the lock the gate, go to the end of the passage behind you. The CCTV box is on left-hand wall.
After you have obtained the Doc's eye towards the end of the game, return to the safe house. After going through the kitchen, the prepper closes all the fast track routes. However, you can return to each level from the safe house, go to the manhole covers, and re-open them. This allows you to fast track to any level again, which makes escaping the palace easier.Dee letter in Brick Lane Flats
There is a Dee letter in Brick Lane Flats, Old Brick Warehouses behind a door that requires a code to enter. To find the code, go out of the room, and look on the window to find an outline of the Raven Dee symbol on the glass. Line that outline up with the inside marking of the symbol on the wall with the cypher lock. Scan it with your tablet to get the code for the door.Raven door code in Warehouse
A door code is required in the Warehouse you go through when finding the second book the royal bunker doctor needs. You will not be able to get the code until the Tower Of London mission has been completed. You will then have the ability to read the Enochian language. Return to the Warehouse, and clear the area around the keypad. Then, enter the office beside the keypad room. Look through the glass towards the keypad to see the Raven Of Dee above the keypad door is incomplete. There are also some incomplete pain marks on the glass. Move around so they line up, then scan it to get the code. Note: There are four digits spread out in the bunker. Besides the one in the mirror by the door, you can find others by following the trails revealed by your blacklight.