Collect 30 Wanted Posters to unlock the Very Hard difficulty setting.Bonus missions
Successfully complete Story mode to unlock extra missions.Secret weapon
In the episode where you are Ray chasing the train that Billy jumped on, there is a secret weapon that can be found. It is called Prime Rangers, and is two powerful pistols which do not rust or wear during the level. In order to find this weapon, you must search the train cars as you pass them by. If you look carefully, you will find them. There is a chest hidden behind a stack of boxes on one of these cars. If you jump over the stack and open the chest, you will see the two pistols underneath you.Wanted Poster locations
1. Adrian Sikora: Inside the chest in the major fixer upper to the right as you enter Jones' farm.
2. Jakub Klarowicz: On the step of the wagon going to the driver's seat as you first enter Hope (the side it is on faces the street).
3. Lukasz Adzinski: Inside the chest in Suzy's room at the Saloon.
4. Pawei Marchewka: Top right drawer of the dresser in the first room of Crazy Frank's place.
No wanted posters.
5. Kacper Michalski: In the outhouse on the back right corner of the empty lot as you enter Hope from the church.
6. Pawel Blaszczak: Inside a chest in the room you have to go through immediately before the room with the Sheriff's wife.
7. Rafal Zerych: It is on the floor of the barn inside a chest (the barn where you need to stack the boxes on the platform in order to cross it) directly underneath where you enter after you escape the burning jail.
8. Adrian Ciszewski: Inside the chest on the right side under a tree at the first of the two camps that are together.
9. Grzegorz Swistowski: Inside the chest next to the last set of double tents before the horses.
10. Sebastian Helios: Inside the wooden crate after you drop down across the tracks from the mine entrance.
11. Jan Borkowski: Inside the chest at the first room in the mine.
12. Adam Jastrzebski: At the second fork, take the left path which almost immediately dead-ends with the poster on the wall.
13. Pawel Kopinski: You will get to a tunnel that will split into a Y. On the left path you should see some sacks leaning up against the wall before you enter the room; the poster is in a wooden crate in that room.
14. Maciej Jamrozik: After you get back outside by the train tracks, it is inside a chest in the shed.
15. Slawek Latos: Inside the chest on the right in the first train car you can enter.
16. Lukasz Muszynski: Inside the chest in the second train car you can enter.
17. Marek Pszczolkowski: Inside the chest behind the first seat on the right in the fourth train car in area with the water tower.
18. Maciej Klokowski: Inside the crate on the far left on top of the hill where you shoot the wood blocking the door.
19. Przemek Marmul: Inside the middle drawer of the dresser in the first bedroom at the top of the stairs at the farm where you get a horse.
20. Mateusz Manes: Inside the wooden trunk in-between two rocks at the burning wagon; the lowest corner of the wagon points directly at the trunk.
21. Haris Orkin: On top of the hill under the arch; it is next to the ammunition and bottle.
22. Michal Nowak: Inside the wooden chest beside the fireplace in the house for the hiredhands; after you exit the barn and jump the fence, it is in the house you land behind.
23. Marcin Zygadlo: Top right drawer of the desk in the office room of the house under the clock.
24. Marcin Piaskiewicz: Inside the top right drawer of the dresser in Molly's room.
25. Piotr Prokop: After the corn field next to the horse and two guys on the ground; one of the hardest to find.
26. Przemek Kawecki: Inside the chest in the tent right at the beginning.
27.Pawel Zawondy: Inside the cave on the mountain where the rattle snake is on the ground.
28. Jakub Sikora: At the beginning of the second tunnel, it is left on the edge of the cliff.
29. Marcin Sobanski: Inside the top right drawer in the cabin under the clock in the first house.
30. Rafal Stasiak: On the gun rack in the front room of the last house.
31. Maciej Stelmaszczyk: Back left corner of the graveyard inside the little fence with a cross. 32. Slawek Strumecki: Inside the wooden chest on the left side of the main room in the church.
31. Maciej Stelmaszczyk: Back left corner of the graveyard inside the little fence with a cross.
32. Slawek Strumecki: Inside the wooden chest on the left side of the main room in the church.
33. Piotr Sztepiuk: After the ledge were the guys are talking, jump down to your left in the middle of the bones.
34. Pawel Selinger: Inside a chest on an island in the middle of the water.
35. Adam Tutaj: Second barrel on the right as you leave the mine part and enter the man made stone area.
36. Waldek Kaminski: Inside a chest in the next to the last room on the right along the perimeter as you face the front of the house.
37. Wojtek Pszczolkowski: After you descend the first set of stairs inside Juarez's, there will be a series of rooms on the left; the poster is in the last room inside a wooden chest.
38. Konrad Zagorowicz: After the cutscene with Manson, enter the left room and then left again into the dead-end hallway; the poster is inside the chest. It is easiest to grab it after you defeat Manson.
39. Andrzej Zacharewicz: As soon as you climb the wall into the fort and after the cutscene, drop down and head right; it is inside a chest in one of the rooms that run around the wall perimeter.
40. Piotr Wojtas: After you fight Juarez in the duel, go to the basement; it is inside a chest in the very first room to your left.
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Thief (10 points): In Episode I, steal Jones' gun without alarming him.
- Boxer (20 points): In Episode II, use correctly 5 combos fighting with looters.
- Gunfighter (15 points): In Episode III, kill 10 enemies using Concentration Mode.
- Archer (20 points): In Episode IV, kill 10 enemies using bow.
- Driver (30 points): In Episode V, kill 5 enemies when driving the coal cart.
- Hatman (25 points): In Episode VI, shoot 6 hats off from enemies' heads.
- Slayer (20 points): In Episode VII, defeat 6 enemies using the whip.
- Accurate guy (25 points): In Episode VIII, kill McLyde brothers with 2 bullets only.
- Untouchable (40 points): Finish Episode IX without taking a scratch.
- Horseman (20 points): In Episode X, kill 7 enemies while in the saddle.
- Archeologist (25 points): Finish Episode XI in less than 10 minutes.
- Spider hunter (20 points): In Episode XII, kill 10 spiders using the whip.
- Fire Raiser (25 points): In Episode XIII, kill 3 enemies using fire.
- Eagles Eye (30 points): In Episode XIV, kill 10 enemies by shooting them in the head with the sniper rifle.
- Bow Expert (30 points): In Episode XV, kill 10 enemies by shooting them in the head with the bow.
- Earthquake (30 points): Playing as Miner, kill 4 enemies with a single dynamite stick.
- Lucy's lullaby (20 points): Playing as Miner, kill 3 enemies with a single shot from the sawn-off shotgun.
- Quicker than hell (10 points): Playing as Gunslinger, shoot 4 enemies using the quickshooters in less than 10 seconds.
- Demolition (25 points): Playing as Gunslinger, keep at 100% killing efficiency for X dynamite stick throws.
- Headhunter (20 points): Playing as Sniper, score 5 headshots in a row.
- Blind Killer (10 points): Playing as Sniper, kill 5 enemies with the sniper rifle without using the scope.
- Surefire hand (20 points): Playing as Rifleman, shoot 5 enemies using the rifle without reloading.
- Rifle Expert (20 points): Playing as Rifleman, keep 100% rifle efficiency for 10 shots.
Additionally, there are thirteen secret achievements:
- Bounty Hunter (40 points): All Wanted posters found.
- Gun Collector (45 points): All bonus weapons found.
- Story Mode Finished (60 points): Story Mode finished.
- Very Hard Mode Finished (100 points): Story mode finished on Very Hard difficulty level.
- Long Distance (20 points): A distance of 10 miles covered.
- Westman (20 minutes): Played for more than 24 hours (single player only).
- Bonus Levels Finished (15 points): All bonus levels finished.
- Duel Challenge Finished (20 points): Duel Challenge finished.
- Fireworker (25 points): 10 dynamites shot in mid-air.
- Young God (25 points): 6 bullets dodged in duel.
- Religious Man (20 points): 44 enemies confused by reading the Bible.
- Killing Machine (50 points): 20 enemies killed in Multiplayer mode without dying.
- Legend of the Wild West (50 points): 300 enemies killed in Multiplayer.