Successfully complete the indicated task to access the corresponding uncharted island:
Cliche Island: Collect the five pieces of Captain Taint's map. Start the quest to help him get his treasure. He will tell you it is on Cliche Island and a Mutinous Captain may have it. You can also find Mutinous Pirates with the captain on X Island. Just west of X island is Chicken Island, which has the parrot feather required for a different quest. Start at the dock at Chicken Island, then move straight west until you see a small island slightly to the north. Dock there to find Cliche Island and a treasure chest.
Hot Island: Move south from the western side of Spider Island.
Skull Island: After invading the North Pole, get on your ship, and travel south from the dock. Look for a few rocks sticking out of the water and a spear with a skull on it.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding Avatar Award:
- DeathSpank Libre t-shirt: Successfully complete the first quest.
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Orque Impostor (10 points): Convince an Orque Guard you are an Orque.
- Death of a Penguin (15 points): Kill the Evil Nun.
- Primp V.I.P. (10 points): See all 20 of Madame Primp's Outfits.
- Well Educated (10 points): Get an Engineering Degree.
- Raise Your Mast (10 points): Go sailing in a Pirate Ship.
- Konichiwa (10 points): Learn to speak Japanese.
- Dispenser of Justice (25 points): Kill 3000 enemies.
- To Serve Man (20 points): Kill Wortten.
- A True Hero (30 points): Reach Level 20.
- Mystic Transport (15 points): Discover all 44 Teleporting Outhouses.
- Ruin Christmas (20 points): Kill Santa Claus.
- A Tale of Two Endings (25 points): Watch both game endings.
The following achievement requires the "Snowy Mountain Dungeon" bonus downloadable content:
- Frozen Justice (15 points): Kill the Taking Tree.