Use your cannon to shoot down the supply airplane that drops the $100 pellets to unlock Death Tank Zwei, which itself was a hidden game that originally appeared in the Sega Saturn version of Duke Nukem 3D.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Tank Commander (25 points): Attain the rank of Tank Commander.
- Hard Shot (5 points): Shoot an enemy using full power.
- Revenge (15 points): Eliminate your killer with your last dying shot and get revenge!
- Cleanup (5 points): Kill 2 enemy tanks with one nuke. "A nuke on the battlefield is worth two in the store."
- The Vice (20 points): Kill an enemy while flying upside down.
- The Dex (20 points): One shot an enemy tank using a straight up MIRV.
- Deadeye (15 points): Hit and kill an enemy with 3 shells in a row. Each shell must be airborne for at least 1 second.
- Missile Master (25 points): Hit an enemy with 3 missiles in a row. Each missile must spend at least 2 seconds in the air.
- Jump (15 points): Fly half the width of the screen and stick the landing... In under 5 seconds.
- Veteran (10 points): Rack up 50 on the Total Kills leaderboard.
- Elite (20 points): Rack up 250 on the Total Kills leaderboard.
- Maniac (25 points): Rack up 5000 on the Total Kills leaderboard.