Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding Avatar Award:
- Goblin Mask: Successfully complete the first quest.
- Slayer Bracelet: Reach Level 20.
- Slayer T-Shirt: Successfully complete the final dungeon in under 45 minutes with two or more players in your online party.
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Dungeon Fighters unite! (20 points): Three classic Dungeon Fighters have teamed up to do what they do best: clear dungeons!
- Legacy digger (10 points): Now that you've obtained 5 legacy items, it's time you leave your own legacy.
- To the Nines! (10 points): You're well outfitted for any onslaught now.
- Top of the class (10 points): Congratulations on reaching the highest rank!
- Merchant of Hendon Myre (20 points): Trading is a refined art, and you're already quite good at it.
- Skilled for the kill (20 points): What an impressive array of skills! All the better for fighting.
- Requiem for a Goblin (20 points): You've laid legions of Goblins to rest-this is the stuff legends are made of!
- Reinforce the message (20 points): What a spiffy reinforcement! Don't be afraid to do it again.
- The final shutdown (10 points): Whew! Your online party won the battle against the clock ... and monsters!
- Road plow (20 points): King's Road is clear, thanks to you!
- The tale from start to end (20 points): Ah, doesn't knowing the ending bring closure to this epic adventure?
- They shall sing of your valor (20 points): The residents of Hendon Myre and Elvengard will never forget that you completed all their tasks.
- Ultimate Dungeon Fighter (40 points): You've climbed the dungeon ladder to level 20. Monsters should quake in your sight.
- Advanced Dungeon Fighter (40 points): By reaching level 10, you've proven your worth in salt and advanced your reputation.
- Hit 'em up (10 points): Residents of Hendon Myre now refer to you as Destruction Fighter.
- King of Combos (10 points): You make hit combos look easy. Way to rack up 20!
- Double the damage (20 points): That dungeon didn't stand a chance against your online party.
- Make the old new again (20 points): Prudent choice, disassembling that. Let's hope the pieces are worth more than the whole.
- I am a blacksmith (20 points): Yep, you've got a knack for crafting.
- The dawn of a Dungeon Fighter (40 points): You've completed the first quest and earned the right to be called Dungeon Fighter.