Successfully complete the game. When in the "Origins" level, you can modify the world as desired and control any element.Water manipulation
When a tribe member is stuck on a cliff, absorb some water, push them down, then quickly absorb the water again. When a tribe member is carrying "repel water", you can push him down a hill with water to force him to move faster.Relic locations
Search the indicated location to find the corresponding relic:
- The Breath: Unknown.
- The Ritual: Under dirt in the mountains.
- The Roar Of The Sea: Unknown.
- The First Power: Unknown.
- The Thousand Sources: On a hill near the Jellify Water power.
- Wildfires: Move your second Totem, then look above the location where you moved the second Totem to.
- Waves: On a hill near the Jellify Water Totem.
- High Tides: Unknown.
- The Tears Of Stone: On the back side of the volcano.
- The Raging Earth: South of the Fire Repel relic.
- Emergence: Underwater between the spawn point and the Amplify the Breath Totem.
- Movements: Unknown.
- Origins: Unknown.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding Avatar Award:
- The Tribal Mask: Unlock the complete version of "From Dust".
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Sanctuary (20 points): Create a sanctuary for the tribe.
- Safe journey (10 points): Finish the story mode without losing more than 5 villages.
- Memories found (20 points): Complete the Memory of the tribe.
- Exhaling (10 points): Create the Breath of the elements.
- Hell (10 points): Complete the Wildfire territory.
- The end of our journey (10 points): Complete the Movements territory.
- Krakatau (10 points): Absorb a massive amount of lava during the game.
- Powermonger (10 points): Use the powers of the Breath 100 times.
- Amazon (10 points): Uproot and replant 100 trees during the game.
- Green Thumb (20 points): Cover each territory with vegetation.
- Gauntlet (20 points): Complete every challenge.
- Last Breath (50 points): Complete all challenges, all territories, the Memory of the tribe and cover each map with vegetation.