While playing the game, hold LB + RB and press X, B, Y, A(2) to display the "Cheat Entry" prompt. Then, enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function. Note: Enabling a code will disable saving.
Press Y, X(2), Y, X, B at the "Cheat Entry" screen.Full ammunition
Press B(2), Y, X, A, Y at the "Cheat Entry" screen.
Anytime after you have landed from your jump, switch to your pistol. Then, enable the "Cheat mode" and "Full ammunition" codes. Switch back to your primary or secondary weapon, and you should have unlimited ammunition. You will also never run out of grenades. -From: KoolkrollgSkill drop locations
Land in the tower southwest of the town hall.
Land in the right window of the guard house that is near the southwest AA gun.
Land on the roof of a house south of the town hall.
Land on the church tower.
Land through the far left open ledge on the balcony that is on the right side of the town hall.
Land in the broken water barrel located by the motor pool fuel tanks.
Land through the window on the broken walkway with arches near the eastern smoke.
Land on top of the crane part of the cargo loader in the circular arena.
Land on the pillar near the circular arena.
Land in the open room in the ruins.
Land on the wooden frame on the roof by the M8 part (the house where the tank circles around).
Land in the opening of a broken house by the green smoke flare by the tank.
Land on the roof a broken down building north of the tank area.
Land through the door of a pillbox south of the huge lookout bunker (not the tower with the radar).
Land on the concrete wall directly west of the same bunker with the pillbox drop spot. You must land on the first wall directly west of the bunker. Start flaring your parachute immediately as you start to drop.
Operation Market Garden
Land on the catwalk by the church steeple or inside it. Watch out for the sniper position there.
Land on the plank that connects two houses, south of you when you drop from the air. The house is located by the crate where you get the Gammon grenades.
Land through a window from the direction you start in the air; near the "Destroy radio equipment" objective.
Land in the hole in the wall. This skill drop is left of the drop where you have to land on the two planks that connect each other. The hole is on the left side of the building in an alleyway.
While in the air, face towards the bridge. Go towards to the road northwest of your position once facing the bridge. Land on the metal balcony on the building that is on the left side of the that road.
Land on top of the middle large silo. Watch out for sniper fire.
Land through the upper doorway of the building where you have to blow up the munitions stockpile. It is located directly behind you when you jump.
Land on the flatbed train west of the munitions stockpile building. It has nothing on it. The tracks you are looking for are above all the other tracks.
Land on the second metal catwalk under the far right large silo when you jump out of the plane. This same platform leads into the building where you destroy the tank factory.
Land on the second metallic walkway on the long white pipeline. Watch out for sniper fire.
Operation Der Flakturm
Land on the scaffolding that is on the rims of the tower below the flak gun's floor.
Land in the window directly underneath the scaffolding that you get the previous drop spot. It is in the middle section of the tower.
Land through the door to your immediate right as you jump.
Land through the window that is directly to the left of the other window drop spot.
Land through the far left doorway of the left building on ground level.
In the final part of the Der Flakturm mission, when you have to escape through the sewer, you will encounter approximately six of the hard to kill elite machine gun soldiers. It is very hard to defeat them all. It is much easier to run past them all. Make sure you have at least three health bars. Once you climb the ladder, the game is basically over.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Jump Training (5 points): Complete Jump Training.
- Go Go Go! (5 points): Get pushed out of the plane in any mission.
- Greased Landing (5 points): Touch down with a greased landing.
- Flared Landing (5 points): Touch down with a flared landing.
- Death From Above (10 points): Kill an enemy with a melee kick.
- Jump Master (25 points): Discover one skill drop location in each mission.
- Master Parachutist (40 points): Discover all skill drop locations in the game.
- Crack Shot (25 points): Get 10 headshots in a row.
- Tick-tick-BOOM! (20 points): Kill three enemies with a cooked grenade.
- 5-in-a-row! (20 points): Earn a 5-in-a-row.
- Homerun! (10 points): Kill an enemy using sprint-melee.
- Shoot to Kill (10 points): Kill an enemy while moving in iron sights.
- In Yer Face! (20 points): Kill an enemy by kicking a grenade at him.
- Purple Heart (10 points): Recover full health after being in verge of death state.
- Pop-n-Drop (5 points): Crouch-sprint between cover objects.
- Weapon Handler (25 points): Fully upgrade one weapon.
- Weapon Specialist (50 points): Fully upgrade five weapons.
- Weapon Master (75 points): Fully upgrade all weapons.
- Cheat Death (20 points): Complete any operation without dying.
- Village of Adanti (15 points): Complete Operation Husky.
- Paestum Ruins (20 points): Complete Operation Avalanche.
- D-Day in Reverse (25 points): Complete Operation Neptune.
- Nijmegen Bridge (30 points): Complete Operation Market Garden.
- War Machine (35 points): Complete Operation Varsity.
- Der Flakturm (40 points): Complete Der Flakturm.
- Complete on Casual (25 points): Complete the game on Casual difficulty.
- Complete on Normal (50 points): Complete the game on Normal difficulty.
- Complete on Expert (75 points): Complete the game on Expert difficulty.
- MP - Distinguished Service Cross (75 points): Get over 1,000 kills and 500 Objective Points in ranked matches.
- MP - Distinguished Service Medal (25 points): Get over 500 kills and 250 Objective Points in ranked matches.
- MP - Silver Star (0 points): Get over 20 first place finishes in ranked matches.
- MP - American Campaign Medal (0 points): Be on the winning team for every map in ranked matches.
- MP - Legion of Merit (20 points): Get over 10 Objective Points in a ranked match.
- MP - Soldier's Medal (20 points): Get 20 kill assists throughout a career in ranked matches.
- MP - Bronze Star (0 points): Get over 20 top three finishes in ranked matches.
- MP - Purple Heart (10 points): Recover full health after being in verge of death state.
- MP - World War II Victory Medal (0 points): Come in first place on every map in any game mode in ranked matches.
- MP - EAM Campaign Medal (25 points): Play every map at least once in a ranked match.
- MP - Good Conduct Medal (0 points): Play 20 consecutive ranked matches without getting a team kill.
- MP - Presidential Unit Citation (30 points): Get 20 Team Points in a ranked match.
- MP - Meritorious Unit Citation (20 points): Get 10 Team Points in a ranked match.
- MP - Paratrooper's Badge (10 points): Kill an enemy with a melee kick.
- MP - Combat Infantryman Badge (10 points): Kill an enemy player while he is parachuting.
- MP - Pistol Whip (10 points): Kill an enemy with a pistol melee attack.
- MP - Human Flak Gun (5 points): Kill an enemy player with a grenade while he is parachuting.
- MP - Weapon Virtuoso (40 points): Upgrade all weapons in ranked matches.