Successfully complete Adventure mode to unlock Challenge mode.Multiplayer levels
Successfully complete a level in Single Player mode to unlock the same level in Multiplayer mode.Completion bonus
When a level is completed, the ball falls into one of the five bonus slots at the bottom, which are usually worth 10,000, 50,000 or 100,000 points. However, if you clear all pegs in the level, all of the slots will be worth 100,000 points. You will also get other bonuses, such as the "Cool Clear" bonus and 10,000 points for every ball not used. The extra points are counted towards your Fever Bonus, which is then added to your total score for the level. Note: To get a higher Fever Bonus, save a green peg for your last shot to clear the board.Unlockables
Successfully complete the indicated stage to unlock the corresponding bonus:
- Claude Lobster: Stage 4
- Flippers: Stage 4
- Flower Power: Stage 6
- Jimmy Lightning: Stage 1
- Kat Tut: Stage 2
- Multiball: Stage 1
- Pyramid: Stage 2
- Renfield Pumpkin: Stage 5
- Space Blast: Stage 3
- Splork Sporkan: Stage 3
- Spooky Ball: Stage 5
- Tula Sunflower: Stage 6
Successfully complete the indicated task to get the corresponding rank. A trophy will appear at the main menu for each rank achieved.
- Master Of Peggle: Successfully complete Adventure mode.
- Ultimate Master Of Peggle: Successfully complete all challenges.
- Extreme Ultimate Master Of Peggle: Successfully complete all challenges with 100% completion (clear all pegs) on every level.
When starting a level, select Renfield. Play through the level, and try to keep one of the green pegs on the screen. If the last orange peg is near, aim for one of them, and fire. If done correctly, you will have a Spookyball on your Fever. When it lands in any of the holes, it will pop up again at the top, making it possible to get 200,000 points with one Fever.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Catch the Fever (5 points): Cure your need for fever with an Extreme Fever (except Duel).
- Go ULTRA! (15 points): Clear all the pegs in a level. It's pretty extreme, but you look up to it (except Duel).
- Be Cool (10 points): Hit the last orange then the last blue to rack up a Cool Clear (except Duel).
- Free! Free! Free Ball! (15 points): Rack up the score or hit the bucket for 3 free balls in one shot.
- Party Master (10 points): Winning a Peg Party is way better than playing with a ball of yarn!
- Peggle Graduate (20 points): Complete Adventure Mode and earn your degree from the Peggle Institute.
- Peggle Professor (25 points): Complete every level in Challenge Mode and even the Peggle Masters will be impressed.
- Rock Lobster (15 points): Win a Xbox LIVE Duel like a crustacean born. 'Ave you tried ze flippers?
- Doctor of the Peggle Arts (30 points): Clear all pegs and bricks in every level in Quick Play or Adventure mode and gain explodious fame!
- Ace of Adventure (30 points): In a peg defying feat, score 20 million points in a single play-through of Adventure mode.
- People's Ovation (10 points): Win a 4-player Peg Party by a whoppin' 100,000 points to acquire everlasting coolness.
- Stylish Project (15 points): Bust out all your Skillz, Bounces, and Slides for 1 million style shot points!
The following achievements require the "Nights" bonus downloadable content:
- Peggle PHD (20 points): Complete the Peggle Nights Adventure mode. You'll know everyone at the Peggle Institute!
- Tenured (20 points): Complete all of the challenges in Peggle Nights Challenge mode.
- Purple Necklace (10 points): Hit 13 purple pegs during a single level with Marina in Adventure or Quick Play modes. Pretty!