Successfully complete the game on any difficulty to unlock the Insane difficulty. This mode features no blocking cues and the bonus CTS costume collectible.Alternate costumes
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding costume:
- Cardboard Tube Samurai: Open all four special chests in Insane mode.
- Murder Safari Jungle: Defeat Dr. Wolfington in the Cloying Odor Asylum.
- Silent One Mime: Have a saved game file from Penny Arcade Adventures: On The Rain-Slick Precipice Of Darkness - Episode One.
Search one of the following locations to find the corresponding concept art:
- Concept Art #1: The telescope in Anne-Claire's room
- Concept Art #2: The machinery at the far right side in Anne-Claire's room
- Concept Art #3: Sanitarium, the fountain at the entrance
- Concept Art #4: Sanitarium, at the clipboards on the left wall in the room connecting the main ward with the dungeons
- Concept Art #5: Sanitarium Dungeon, the door to cell A-3
- Concept Art #6: Riverbrook Park Estates, pile of rubble behind vendor stand
- Concept Art #7: Riverbrook Park Estates, the Gold Fountain
- Concept Art #8: Riverbrook Park Estates, the Gold Plaque on the wall of the building in the lower-right section of the map (at the screen with the gate to the apartments)
- Concept Art #9: Symposium, on the table in between the left set of pictures in the first room
- Concept Art #10: Conveyalator, the lemonade stand to the left of the entrance that is to the left of the big red button
- Concept Art #11: The nut cart near the drawbridge lever
- Concept Art #12: The big green statue-like object behind the FF Prime
Search one of the following locations to find the corresponding music:
- Music #1: Anne-Claire's bookshelf
- Music #2 (Jasper, Bring The Car Around): The piano in the lobby of the apartments where you first meet Charles. Note: Collect it before defeating Charles.
- Music #3 (Some Things Man Was Not Meant To Know): Defeat the final Boss.
- Music #4 (A Madman And His Violin): Left-hand drawer on the back wall in the same room as Concept Art #4
- Music #5 (The Eight-Bit Precipice Of Darkness): The lemonade cart as soon as you enter the panel with the FF Prime
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Millionaire (15 points): Collect one million dollars in cash.
- Moving On Up (15 points): Collect the Wealthy key.
- Arsonist (15 points): Burn down the Riverbrook Apartments.
- Endgame (15 points): Collect a ticket for the World's Fair.
- Can't Nobody Hold You Down (15 points): Defeat the final boss of the game.
- Steel Cannibal (20 points): Spend robot parts to upgrade all weapons.
- Lab Assistant (15 points): Complete Dr. Stripe's and Dr. Whimple's missions.
- Reluctant Hero (5 points): At the beginning of the episode, refuse to join Gabe and Tycho 5 times.
- The Strength To Rule (20 points): Kill enough enemies to earn the XP needed for all party members to reach Level 30.
- POWER SURRRGE! (25 points): Block enemy attacks and get one party member's hit counter up to 40.
- Pack Rat Strikes Back (25 points): Only use items to win a fight. No attacks or counter attacks allowed.
Additionally, there is one secret achievement:
- Pervert (15 points): Inspect a pair of withered binoceros testicles with genuine enthusiasm.