Reach level 20 to unlock the full map that reveals the location of all items, weapons, and other items.Health boost
Reach level 10.Infinite foam ammunition
Reach level 30.Infinite grenade ammunition
Reach level 40.Infinite rocket ammunition
Reach level 50.Golden guns
Collect all twelve gold bars to place a marker on the map to a secret room. The room contains the golden versions of all guns, which give double experience points.Bonus Gamerpics
Defeat the first Tarantula to unlock a Gamerpic. Get the facemask to get all the pieces of the XOS-7 Omega Armor to unlock another Gamerpic.Easy health and ammunition
Save the game at a checkpoint. Leave the room, pause the game, and select the "Load Checkpoint" option. You will retain your current health and ammunition and restart at the checkpoint where you can re-collect the health and ammunition there. Repeat this as many times as desired.Getting through barriers
Use the indicated weapon to get through the corresponding barrier color:
- Blue: Friction Dampener
- Green: Grenades
- Orange: Fire Arms
- Purple: Foam
- Red: Missiles
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Let's Get Punchy (15 points): Melee 5 soldiers.
- Bomba Punter (20 points): Punt 20 Bombas.
- My Head A-Splode (20 points): Get 50 head shots.
- Make 'Em Scream (20 points): Get 100 soldiers to scream.
- To Kill a Blackbird (15 points): Destroy the helicopter attacking the Vice President.
- Look Out! (5 points): Kill a soldier with a Bomba.
- Walkin' on Water (5 points): Make it from one end of lake to the other in hyper-Speed.
- Hero (50 points): Complete the game on any difficulty setting.
- Completionist (20 points): Complete the game with 100% of the items.
- Minimalist (10 points): Complete the game with less than 13% of the items.
- Proven Grounds (10 points): Complete the Proving Grounds.
- Serious Complex (10 points): Level-up to experience level 50.