At the fighter selection screen, highlight a character, then hold RT and press A to play as their metallic version.Easy "Noble Soul" achievement
Change the difficulty to "Ultra Hard", set the time to "Infinite", and set the life bars (1P game) to "Infinite". You can now easily get the "Noble Soul" achievement without worrying about losing. Note: The only way to win is to knock your opponent out of the ring. Try using Seung Mina's kick. Also, use caution when fighting characters such as Astroth and Taki. Taki tends to block a lot and Astroth has a lot of powerful moves, most of which can push you out of the ring.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Apprentice (5 points): Play 3 characters in any mode.
- Warrior (10 points): Complete Arcade mode.
- Zen Warrior (10 points): Win a round with a perfect.
- Noble Soul (25 points): Beat the game in Ultra Hard without losing a round.
- Champion (25 points): Beat Time Attack Mode in under 4 minutes.
- Ring Out (15 points): Finish Time Attack Mode with all Ring Outs.
- Conqueror (25 points): Beat 25 opponents in Extra Survival mode.
- Close Call (15 points): Defeat an opponent under adverse conditions.
- Guardian (15 points): Perform 25 consecutive bursts with Freestyle set to Guard Impact in Practice mode.
- Art Connoisseur (5 points): Explore the different areas in the Museum.
- Summon Suffering (20 points): Perform the move Summon Suffering with Ivy.
- Edge Master (30 points): Beat Arcade mode with all characters.