Note: This is the 2007 movie-based game, not to be confused with the Xbox Live Arcade version of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles classic arcade game.
At the main menu, hold LB and press A(2), B, A to unlock Challenge Map 2. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound.
At the main menu, hold LB and press B, Y, A, X to unlock Don's Big Head Goodie. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound.
Once you reach the level where you can use all four turtles at once, you must begin building a relationship with your brothers. You can do this by using your brother throw, but take turns who is doing the throw. For example, Leo throws Ralph and vice versa, Don throws Mike. Successful brother throws will build their relationship, and then you can use their double team attacks. However, failed throws will make them mad at you, and they will go away and you must win their trust again. Raphael seems to be the one that you make mad most often.
To get an "A" in working with your brothers, use the turtle's special move when fighting. Keep switching turtles and do the same thing until all enemies are defeated.
In the Boss fight where you must defeat Shredder, instead of focusing on the many Shredder clones, try fighting the real Shredder. He just stands still while his clones fight you. One attack that works well is Don's team move that shocks any enemy near its radius. Get near him and use it. It will shock the clones and him, and he will not be able to attack. Change to Raphael (because he fights the hardest) and attack Shredder a few times until he recovers. Once he recovers, repeat the steps until he is defeated. After this level, the Foot Clan will appear. Use a similar tactic when a Foot commander calls in more Foot ninjas as you defeat them. Use the same tactic on him. If you do not, he will overwhelm you with lots of Foot ninjas.
There is a laser beam that is fired in the chamber approximately every 90 seconds. You have that long to reach a chamber that will protect you from the laser beam. Each time you reach one of these doorways that protects you from the laser, it opens a checkpoint. First, if you are not already using Raphael, switch to him. It is a far jump to the first platform, and although you could use Mikey's helicopter move, it takes too long. To save time, do a team jump to this platform. You will see two red pipes with a narrow gap between them. Bird jump between them to the top of the next platform, then jump from platform to platform and step through the first doorway. As time grows short, the platforms will give way; you must be fast. Once the platforms give, the laser will fire resulting in instant death. The doorway has a cage door on it that closes while this is happening. You must get up to the top platform and into that door before the cage locks you out. Once the cage opens, jump to the next platforms and you will get to a bird jump like the previous spot between the red pipes. You will now be on a platform that will have a power climb for Raphael to climb up. Climb to the top and jump to the next platform that has the protection for you to make it to the next check point. You now have ledges that you must scale up along with the platforms to jump on. Instead of jumping to the next platform, run across the wall and land near or on the first ledge to climb. Jump up to that ledge to the longer one above it. Move to the end of that ledge and jump on to the swinging poles that are near it, then quickly swing across all three poles to reach another platform. Jump onto the ledges above it then scale across the wall to reach the final platform.
In the first five levels, it is easy to get the other three special move achievements. However, even though the Nightwatcher is Raph's alter ego, the game recognizes them as two totally different characters. If you used his Power Climb while playing as the Nightwatcher and wondered why you did not get the achievement, it is simply because you were not playing as Raph (even though, technically you were) and the game saw you as the Nightwatcher.
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Mystical Jungle (20 points): Complete level 1.
- Vigilantism (24 points): Complete level 2.
- Techno Ninjutsu (28 points): Complete level 3.
- Cowabunga Carl Getaway (32 points): Complete level 4.
- Spirit of the Forest (36 points): Complete level 5.
- Ninja Tag Time (40 points): Complete level 6.
- The Game is the Foot (44 points): Complete level 7.
- Foot trail (48 points): Complete level 8.
- Tower Power (52 points): Complete level 9.
- When the slime comes (56 points): Complete level 10.
- O brother where art thou (60 points): Complete level 11.
- Bite me! (64 points): Complete level 12.
- All is Forgiven (68 points): Complete level 13.
- Ninjas in the crypt (72 points): Complete level 14.
- The Mysterious Leader (76 points): Complete level 15.
- Winter's Secret (80 points): Complete level 16.
- Get your first coin (15 points): Get your first coin.
- Family Unit (15 points): Do a co-op move combination attack.
- Used Mike's Special Move (30 points): Used Mike's special move.
- Used Raph's Special Move (30 points): Used Raph's special move.
- Used Leo's Special Move (30 points): Used Leo's special move.
- Used Don's Special Move (30 points): Used Don's special move.
- Clean Sweep (50 points): Complete a level without taking damage.
- Vigilantism (24 points): Complete level 2.