Use the following trick to get the "Shepherd", "Body Count", "Bronze Damage", "Silver Damage", and "Gold Damage" achievements. In Single Player mode, go into Challenge 1. Your first turn will start with your worm beside two enemy worms, both with 10 health points. The best way to rack up achievements is to use the Sheep weapon. Press A while facing the two enemy worms and explode (A) when the sheep is between both worms. This will easily kill them because they have 10 HP each. After they die or drown, press Start then Y to restart the level. Do this repeatedly until the achievements appear.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Training (10 points): Complete all the tutorial challenges.
- Challenges (15 points): Complete all twenty single player deathmatch challenges.
- Bronze Damage (5 points): Deal 500 points cumulative damage to win this award!
- Silver Damage (20 points): Deal 2,000 points cumulative damage to win this award!
- Gold Damage (35 points): Deal 20,000 points cumulative damage to win this award!
- Three Bagger (15 points): Kill three worms with just one shot to bag this award (includes damage from oil drums and mines)!
- Body Count (20 points): Send a cumulative total of 100 worms to meet their maker and win this award!
- Greedy Worm (15 points): Collect a cumulative total of 50 crates and this award is yours!
- Barrel Buster (15 points): Blow up 25 barrels and receive this award!
- Hot Foot (15 points): Detonate a cumulative total of 25 mines and you'll 'trigger' this award!
- Shepherd (15 points): Kill a cumulative total of 15 worms using just the sheep for this award...baaa-gain!
- Worm Community (20 points): Play a four player Xbox Live game.