Use the following methods to get gold:
Collect gold from liberated cities at regular intervals. There is a limit to how much gold a city can hold, and you will lose the overflow if it is not collected.
Keep playing quests in a city to increase the amount of gold that city can collect at one time.
Invade other players to earn gold.
Login every day to get gold as a loyalty reward.
If you have a chance to match four or more mana orbs, do so. Even if that match does not directly benefit any of your fighters, you will receive an extra turn that may become useful after the pieces have shifted. Additionally, making the match blocks your opponent from making it.Matches
Focus on matching skulls over mana. If given a choice to make a match with three or more skulls, always take it unless you can match four or more mana orbs to get an extra turn.Fighters
The order of your fighters is important. The first fighter in your line-up will execute physical attacks when three skulls become lined up. Also, mana goes to the first fighter in the line-up that has the corresponding rune.Skills
The "Wake The Dead" skill should be used carefully. This skill from undead warriors places three skulls on the field at random. It may not result in a match-up in your favor, and instead may benefit your opponent more.
Skills that offer an extra turn in addition to some kind of attack are very useful.Training
Spend the Souls rewarded for winning matches to train your fighters. Although your leader levels up automatically, troops can only level up by spending Souls.Treasure
When you win an iron key, use it for chests at the "Chests" menu to get three new cards. You can also buy iron keys for gold, and magic keys (which increase your chances for a rare card) for gems, which is the game's premium currency.Easy "Mentor" achievement
You must gain enough Souls to upgrade your units. Use your gold to do this by spending gold to get keys, then units, then Souls. To transform units into Souls, select "Units" then "Disenchant".Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Double Digits (20 points): Reach level 10.
- Silver Platter (50 points): Reach level 25.
- Golden Jubilee (100 points): Reach level 50.
- Centurion (100 points): Reach level 100.
- Robber Baron (50 points): Capture 2 Kingdoms.
- Arch Duke (100 points): Capture 5 Kingdoms.
- Prince Regent (100 points): Capture 10 Kingdoms.
- King of Kings (100 points): Capture 15 Kingdoms.
- Rabble Rouser (25 points): Unlock 10 different Troops.
- Raid Leader (60 points): Unlock 25 different Troops.
- General (100 points): Unlock 50 different Troops.
- Student (5 points): Finish the Tutorial.
- Team Player (30 points): Join or create a guild.
- Challenger (10 points): Defeat a Challenge and gain a star.
- Champion (40 points): Master any Challenge by gaining 5 stars
- Brawler (30 points): Successfully invade an enemy.
- Fashionista (10 points): Change your hero's costume.
- Mentor (70 points): Train any troop to level 10.