The Big Oil job will become unlocked on your map after reaching Level 30. It is recommended you complete Day 2 stealthily, as it gives you enough time to look for all the clues in the lab. The clues will help you in identifying the correct engine. The correct engine and clues change each time you replay the mission. The clues are as follows:
1. There is a computer screen with a PSI value in the top right corner. It will tell you whether the engine has more than 5812 PSI or less than 5812 PSI. 5812 PSI are equal to 400 bars. There is a little white watch at each of the engines, allowing you to see how many bars the engine has.
2. There is a small clipboard on one of the tables (random location) with some black text written on it. It will tell you how many cables the correct engine has. It either says 1H (1 cable), 2H (2 cables) or 3H (3 cables). These are the cables going from the top of the big blue bottle to the engine itself.
3. There is another clipboard with a green checkmark. It will tell you whether the engine uses Nitrogen, Deterium, or Helium. View the large white board in the entry area of the lab to see which substance has which bottle color. You can then look for the small, colored bottles inside the engines (orange, blue, or green).
Use all of this information to narrow down the possibilities. Once you are sure you have found the right engine, pick it up, and bring it back to the airstrip. Activate the red flair, and wait for the helicopter. If you did this stealthily, the alarm will now go off automatically. Throw the bag with the engine into the helicopter, and survive for another three minutes until you hear back about the test results. If the tests confirm that you picked the right engine, you will get the "Doctor Fantastic" achievement (before completing the mission).Easy "Fish A.I." achievement
Once you start the second part of the Watchdogs mission (Day 2), the bags you previously robbed will be on the ground in front of you. Simply take one of the bags, and throw it into the water. You can throw it into the water at any point of the harbor to get the "Fish A.I." achievement.Easy "Guessing Game" achievement
Before attempting to get the "Guessing Game" achievement, you should buy the following skills: Chameleon, Dominator, ECM Overdrive, and Shinobi. Other stealth skills can help, but these are the most important ones. A weapon with a silencer can also help. In the Firestarter (Day 2) mission, there is a random amount of wire boxes in the FBI building. Two of them will disable the alarm of the room you need to enter. You have to be very lucky and cut the two correct wires. There is absolutely no way to tell which ones are the right ones, and you are not allowed to use the computer. The boxes change each time you replay the mission. If you cut the wrong wire, the alarm will go off, and you should immediately restart the mission. The wire boxes spawn randomly. You should be able to get the right ones every 10-20 playthroughs. If you find the two correct wires and no alarm goes off, you can proceed. If any guards are in your way, use the Dominator skill to make them handcuff themselves. Go to the server room, and pick the lock of the door. Inside the server room is another door. Use an ECM Jammers (requires ECM Overdrive skill) to silently open the door. Grab the server, and bring it back to your vehicle without being seen. On your way out, you may want to use your second ECM Jammer to disable the cameras. Note: The mission can be played on any difficulty. Day 2 is the same for all difficulties.Easy "I Got It, I Got It!" achievement
This can be done in any mission that has money bags. You do not have to buy any skills to do it. Just grab a bag, and throw it into the air. As it falls down, press RB to catch it to get the "I Got It, I Got It!" achievement. It may take a few tries.Easy "I Wasn't Even There!" achievement
Before attempting to get the "I Wasn't Even There!" achievement, you should buy the following skills from the Ghost and Mastermind skill trees: Dominator, Endurance, Fast Hands, Shinobi, and Sprinter. If you try getting this achievement alone, it will take approximately 30 minutes. While playing with a team of four players, you can do it much quicker. You will spend most of your time running around and bringing loot bags from one place to another. In the Framing Frame (Day 3) mission, there are a total of five guards in the mansion. Use the Dominator skill to make them handcuff themselves. If the vault is behind the bookshelf in the bedroom downstairs, you will not be able to do this solo because it is too far away from the computer. Thus, simply pause the game, and restart the mission. It is completely random where the vault and other mission items spawn. After all guards are handcuffed, you can destroy the cameras and look for the five items. Once you have the items, go back to the roof, and set them up. You will now get several bags of coke. Bring the bags down to the vault. After all the bags are in place, you need to use the computer in the office. Using it the first time will open the vault, and using it a second time will disable the laser system. The lasers are the only tricky part in this mission. They will turn back on after a few seconds. Get into the vault as quickly as possible, and grab only one bag of gold. The lasers will beep three times before turning back on. If you do not get out of the vault in time, you will be trapped inside and have to start the mission from the beginning. Keep going back to the computer, override the laser system, grab another bag of gold, and bring it up to the roof. Do this until you have all the gold, and throw it below the zipline. If you do all this without triggering an alarm, you will get the achievement after reaching the extraction point.Easy "I'm Going All-in!" achievement
After the Nightclub job begins, go to the main objective (a safe), and break it open. If you have explosive charges, you can use them to speed up the process. If not, you can use the normal drill. Once the safe is open, take the money inside, and bring it to the poker table downstairs. The poker table is in a small side room behind the kitchen. Put the money on the table to get the "I'm Going All-in!" achievement. Note: The money bag does not have to stay on the table, it just needs to touch it for a short moment.Easy "Let's do Th..." achievement
Before you can get the "Let's do Th..." achievement, you need to reach around Level 40 with your character. You should then have enough skill points and money. You need to buy the Shaped Charge skill from the Technician skill tree. It requires eight skill points and costs $712,500. After buying the skill, make sure to select the trip mines in the inventory, and choose the Two-Piece Suit (armor). It will make you run faster. The recommended weapons to use are ones with good mobility, and do not add any modifications. The mods usually make the weapons heavier and slow you down a little bit. Once the Ukrainian job begins, immediately run to the rooms in the back of the jewelry store. Plant an explosive charge on one of the safes. The safe that contains the tiara (mission objective) is random. Take the tiara, and go back to the van as quickly as possible.
Before attempting to get the "Painting Yourself Into A Corner" achievement, you should buy the Dominator skill from the Mastermind skill tree. It allows you to intimidate enemies, and they will silently handcuff themselves without triggering an alarm. The Cleaner skill from the Ghost skill tree can also help. It allows you to move enemy corpses around, if necessary. Also, select the ECM Jammer as your equipment. It is not necessary, but if the cameras have unfortunate positioning, it will give you enough time to eliminate an enemy. If enemies have a red exclamation mark above their head, you are fine. They just cannot shoot at you or trigger an alarm. The locations of enemies, cameras, paintings, and rooftop entry points are completely random each time you restart the mission. You will have to adjust your strategy accordingly. If you are playing the Normal job version of Framing Frame, you can pause the game and choose "Restart Game" to try again. The chosen difficulty does not matter. There is no difference between doing this on the Overkill or Normal difficulty. Use the following strategies during the Framing Frame (Day 1) mission to get the achievement easily:
1. Leave the cameras intact, and eliminate all of the enemies first. If an enemy sees a destroyed camera, they will trigger an alarm.
2. Only use the Dominator skill or melee attack.
3. Do not kill enemies in front of cameras, as it could trigger an alarm.
4. If you kill enemies, you have to answer their pager. If you use the Dominator skill, you can safely walk away.
5. Avoid shooting your weapons (including silenced ones) while enemies are still moving around. Even if you shoot a silenced weapon and accidentally hit a wall, the enemies might hear it. Only use a silenced weapon when it is absolutely necessary and you are positive you will hit your target.
6. Stay crouched, so the cameras will not easily spot you.
7. After all enemies are handcuffed or dead, destroy the cameras.
Once you have done the above, look for all paintings with a red sticker in the bottom right corner. There is a random amount of paintings -- so double check that you have all of them before leaving. There can be up to nine paintings.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Coming in Hot (15 points): On day 1 of the Watchdogs job, don't let the cops shoot and destroy the escape vehicle.
- Fish A.I. (15 points): On day 2 of the Watchdogs job, throw a loot bag into the sea, hoping fish move away as it gets near.
- Caribbean Pirate (15 points): On day 2 of the Rats job, bring additional meth bags to the trade, but steal your payment instead.
- Doctor Fantastic (15 points): On day 2 of the Big Oil job, complete the heist with the first engine being correct.
- Let's Do Th... (15 points): In the Ukrainian job, complete the heist within 35 seconds.
- Lord Of War (15 points): On day 1 of the Firestarter job, steal all the weapons from the hangar.
- Masked Villain (15 points): Modify a mask for the first time.
- No One Cared Who I Was... (15 points): Until I put on the mask.
- I Got It, I Got It! (15 points): Catch a bag midair.
- Going Places (15 points): Gain $1,000,000 in total spendable cash.
- But Wait - There's More! (15 points): On any Armored Transport heist, find the plans that unlocks the Train heist.
- Killin's As Easy As Breathing (15 points): Kill 10 enemies in a row using any light machine gun without releasing the trigger.
- In Town You're the Law, Out Here It's Me (15 points): Kill a jump kicking Cloaker using any Shotgun.
- I'm a Swinger (15 points): In the Election Day job, complete the heist in stealth and swing the votes to the republican favour.
- Hot Lava 2.0 (15 points): On day 1 of the Election Day job, use the computer in stealth without ever touching the ground.
- Triple Kill (15 points): Kill 3 enemies with one bullet using any Sniper rifle.
- F in Chemistry (15 points): On day 1 of the Rats job, blow up the lab.
- Yeah He's a Gold Digger (15 points): In the Four Stores job, find a gold bar in the safe.
- I Will Fade To Dark (15 points): In the Shadow Raid job, secure 4 bags of loot.
- It Takes A Pig To Kill A Pig (15 points): Drop Floyd the Pig on top of a lawforcer.
- Police Brutality (15 points): Beat a Shield to death using the Telescopic Baton.
- You Owe Me One (15 points): In the Big Bank job, start the heist after having spent all 10 favors in preplanning.
- Swing Dancing (15 points): Complete any single day of a heist killing at least 50 enemies using only your melee weapon.
- Big Bada Boom (15 points): Kill at least four enemies with one GL40 grenade launcher shot.
- Phew! (15 points): On day two of the Hotline Miami job, save someone in need.
- Sounds of Animals Fighting (15 points): Finish the Hotline Miami job on hard difficulty or above, each member wearing a unique Hotlinemask.
- I Will Walk Faceless Among Men (15 points): In the Shadow Raid job, secure all 4 pieces of the samurai armor.
- Walk Faster (15 points): On day 2 of the Hotline Miami, reach the Commissar's crib in under 210 seconds on OVERKILL or above.
- Breaking Dead (15 points): In the Bomb: Dockyard heist, find the meth lab.
- Bullet Hell (15 points): Kill 10 enemies within 10 seconds using the Buzzsaw 42 light machine gun.
- Cat Burglar (15 points): In the Diamond job, complete the heist without triggering the alarm.
- Culture Vultures (15 points): In the Diamond job, secure 10 bags of additional loot.
- Pump It Up (15 points): On Bomb: Forest, stop the cops from disconnecting the water hose whilst using the river water pump.
- I've Got the Power (15 points): In the Bomb: Dockyard heist, don't let the enemies cut the power.
- Tough Act to Follow (30 points): Complete all contracts including pro jobs on the Hard difficulty.
- Shit Just Got Real (30 points): Complete all contracts including pro jobs on the Very Hard difficulty.
- Completely OVERKILL! (35 points): Complete all contracts including pro jobs on the OVERKILL difficulty.
- Don't Bring the Heat (35 points): In the Big Bank job, complete the heist without triggering the alarm.
- Becoming Infamous (90 points): Reach the first level of Infamy.
- OVERKILL Salutes You! (90 points): Complete all contracts including pro jobs on the Death Wish difficulty.
- Tabula Rasa (90 points): Finish Hoxton Breakout on OVERKILL, everyone using the Golden AK, C-Typewriter SMG, no skills/armor.
- Most Wanted (90 points): Reach reputation level 100.