At the starting screen, before the title screen appears and without skipping any previous splash screens, press Up(2), Down(2), Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start. When the title screen appears, the text will read "Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars", which was an older title from the game's developer.Level ranks
Gain the indicated amount of experience to reach the corresponding level:
Any distance travelled while boosting will not qualify. Start an Exhibition match with no bots enabled. Drive laps around the field as long as needed to get the "Far, Far Away..." achievement.Easy "Hot Shot, Part Two" achievement
You must defeat the bots in a 1 vs. 1 Exhibition match on the Unfair difficulty with a heart decal equipped on your battlecar. You must win the match without making any mistakes. If you miss a shot, the bot will almost always score a goal. Remain inside your goal until the bot makes a shot against your goal. Then, charge using your boost and clear the ball towards their goal. Do not jump to make the shot. With good aim, you can score all the way from your own goal. If you missed the goal and the ball moves to their side of the field, collect a 100% refuel for the boost and immediately return inside your goal and try again. If you hit the ball but it did not reach the bot's side of the field, get as many small boosts as possible on the way to your goal, then immediately return inside your goal and try again. If the ball gets close to their goal and you are absolutely sure that you can get it in, charge forward and do so. However, if you miss, the bot will almost always score against you. Repeat this process until you win the match to get the "Hot Shot, Part Two" achievement.Easy "SARPBC Forever" achievement
Play a game with the classic Battle-Cars, Octane and Backfire, to get the "SARPBC Forever" achievement. Note: You do not have to win the game.Easy "Sky High" achievement
Host a private match. Join a team and have another person join the opposite team. Have the other person continuously hit the ball high in the air. Get an Aerial Hit by hitting the ball in mid-air when it is higher than the goal. Afterwards, have the other person get a self-goal.
Start an Exhibition match and hit the ball above the goal line. When the "Aerial Hit" message appears, pause the game and choose "Change Team". Then, score your own goal to get the "Sky High" achievement.Easy "Stocked" achievement
Both winning and losing will award you with an item. Complete 165 games in any mode (including Exhibition against bots) to get all items.
Play an Exhibition match with no bots. Go to the "Mutators" setting, set the game to end with one goal. Keep playing until you have obtained all items to get the "Stocked" achievement.Easy "Survival Of The Fittest" achievement
Start an Exhibition match. Go to the "Mutators" setting, and set the number of goals needed to win to "1". Equip the Shark Fin Topper and select Unfair Bot Match 1 vs 2. Then, score the first goal to get the "Survival Of The Fittest" achievement.Easy "Throwback" achievement
Enter the garage and choose Backfire or Octane. Equip the Accelerato Boost. Start an Exhibition match on Utopia and hit the boost to get the "Throwback" achievement.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Friendly (10 points): Play an Exhibition match.
- First-Timer (10 points): Score your first Goal.
- Know the Drill (10 points): Complete a Practice Drill.
- Tinkerer (10 points): Customize one slot on a single Battle-Car.
- Singles Club (10 points): Win a 1v1 game.
- Double Up (10 points): Win a 2v2 game.
- Triple-Threat (10 points): Win a 3v3 game.
- All Fours (10 points): Win a 4v4 game.
- Pick-Me Up (10 points): Collect 5 Garage Items.
- Feather in Your Recap (15 points): Watch a save file in Replay mode.
- Perfect Start (10 points): Win your first game of the Season.
- Winner (15 points): Win a total of 5 games across any mode.
- Clean Sheet (15 points): Win a game without giving up a single Goal.
- Hot Shot, Part Two (15 points): Win the MVP award using one of the original Battle-Cars.
- Throwback (15 points): Use the Accelerato Boost with an original Battle-Car while playing in a SARPBC-inspired arena.
- Psycho-Master Exploder (15 points): Equip the Mohawk and Demolish 3 opposing Bots in the Wasteland.
- Nice Hat (15 points): With a Topper equipped, score 3 Goals in a single game.
- Wall-Crawler (15 points): Drive on the dome walls for a total of 5 minutes.
- Turbocharger (15 points): Use your Rocket Boost for a total of 5 minutes.
- Traveler (15 points): Play in every Rocket League stadium.
- Grease Monkey (20 points): Customize every slot on a single Battle-Car.
- Minute to Win It (20 points): With only 60 seconds left, Win a game in which you were tied or trailing.
- Pitch Veteran (20 points): Play a total of 20 games across any game mode.
- Helen's Pride (20 points): Score 6 Goals in a single game.
- Still A Show-Off (20 points): Score a goal while reversing.
- Speed Demon (20 points): Completely fill and then empty your Rocket Boost 10 times in a single match.
- Break Shot (20 points): Score a goal by hitting your opponent into the ball.
- Drops in the Bucket (20 points): Collect 50 Items.
- Battle of Heroes (20 points): Win a game against the Armadillo or HogSticker while using the other vehicle.
- Barras Bravas (20 points): Play an Online game with a Friend.
- Super Victorious (25 points): Win a total of 30 games across any game mode.
- SARPBC Forever (25 points): Play a game with every "classic" Battle-Car.
- Team Player (25 points): Play against every team in a Season.
- Rider's Block (25 points): Make 20 Saves.
- The Streak (25 points): Win 10 games in a row across any mode.
- Rocketeer (25 points): Complete the regular Season.
- Drill Sergeant (25 points): Complete every Practice Drill (any difficulty).
- Sky High (25 points): Score an Aerial Goal.
- Survival of the Fittest (50 points): Equip the Shark Fin Topper and win an Unfair Bot Match.
- Heartbreaker (50 points): Win a game against All-Star Bots with the Hearts Decal equipped.
- Champion (50 points): Win the Season Championship.
- Battle-Car Collector (50 points): Unlock all Battle-Cars.
- Far, Far Away... (75 points): Drive a total of 50 km.
- Stocked (75 points): Collect 200 Items.