Pause the game, and select the "Extras" option, then choose the "Cheats" selection. Select "Add Cheat" and enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound. Note: Achievements and auto save are disabled when cheats are activated. However, you are still allowed to manually save while cheats are enabled.
|Give Cash ($100,000)||cheese|
|Weapons [Note 1]||letsrock|
|Vehicle No Damage||vroom|
|Repair current vehicle||repaircar|
|Disable Warden Spawns||nowardens|
|Instant Warden Notoriety||instantwarden|
|Unlock Death From Above||superdfa|
|Disable Super Movement||nosupermove|
|Disable Super Powers||nosuperpowers|
|Spawn alien hover tank||givehovertank|
|Spawn XOR (alien hoverbike)||givetrouble|
|Big Head mode||bigheadmode|
|Disable Glitch FX||noglitchcity|
|Fast Forward (time speeds up)||fastforward|
|Heaven Bound (corpses rise into the air)||fryhole|
|Mascots (mascot pedestrians)||mascot|
|Pimps and Hos (pimps and prostitutes pedestrians)||hohoho|
|Vehicle Smash (smash vehicles easily)||isquishyou|
|Silverlink [Note 2]|
|Golden Gun (one-hit kills)||goldengun|
|Rated M++ (everyone killed explodes into blood)||notrated|
|Slow Motion (time slows down)||slowmo|
Note 1: This code unlocks the alien RPG, automatic rifle, baseball bat, heavy pistol, heavy SMG, McManus 2020, and semi-auto shotgun.
Note 2: These cheats must first be unlocked in the game before they can be used.Collectible Finder upgrade
Successfully complete "The Pledge" mission for Matt Miller to unlock the Collectible Finder upgrade.All Audio Log locations
Search the indicated locations to find all Audio Logs:
Search the indicated locations to find and hack all 34 stores:
Search the indicated locations to find all eight text adventures. The text adventures are text-based puzzle mini-games that require you to complete different challenges.
1. It is on the roof of the northern-most structure of the nuclear plant; the tower is not too far from a Data Cluster and Stomp Cluster.
2. It is on a platform near the water's edge above the bridge leading east from Ashwood.
3. Follow the bridge east, and look on an identical platform approximately halfway across to find it.
4. It is on the stairs leading down to the water behind the casino.
5. Locate the large central bridge on the north side of Loren Square. Search the rooftops to the right of the street to find it.
Wesley Cutter International
6. Jump across the street from the maintenance buildings on the eastern edge of the airport to find it.
7. Start at the center of the neighborhood, and go south down the center road until it splits. Go to the left, and look in the backyards of the houses to find it.
8. It is on the bridge to the National Guard base island. Look on the southern bridge to find it.
Search the indicated locations to find all Virus Collections:
Search the indicated locations to find all 24 Virus Injections:
Search the indicated locations to find all 36 Zinyak Statues:
The following video will show you how to get gold medals on all the Blazin activities and their locations.
The following video will show you how to get gold medals on all the Fight Club activities and their locations.
The following video will show you how to get gold medals on all the Insurance Fraud activities and their locations.
The following video will show you how to get gold medals on all the Prof. Genkis M.O.M. activities and their locations.
Successfully complete all Loyalty missions for every Homie before starting the "Punch The Shark" final mission to view the secret (good) ending before and during the credits. You can find the Loyalty missions under the "Quests" tab. Each quest listed with "Loyalty" in the title must be completed to unlock the secret ending. The following is a list of the Loyalty missions:
- Girls Night Out: Shaundi Loyalty mission
- King Of The Dance: Ben King Loyalty mission
- Nytefall: Matt Miller Loyalty mission
- Pump Up the Volume: Pierce Loyalty mission
- SR3 Wrap-Up: Johnny Gat Loyalty mission
- The Girl Who Beat Cyrus: Kinzie Kensington Loyalty mission
- Training Day: Asha Loyalty mission
Find the Let's Pretend store in New Baranec (southwest Steelport), and go inside. You may be able to do this at any Let's Pretend store. Shoot the "Employees Only" door with any weapon until it opens. Go down the hallways and stairs to reach a secret room containing a colorful shooting gallery with images of the developers of the game. If you shoot the developers heads, they will explode into fireworks. Go into the bathroom to see a blowup doll sitting on the toilet. There is also a special weapon on the chair to the right of the entrance door called the Loud Locust. It is a tiny pistol that is very powerful. The weapon is a reference to the Noisy Cricket from the Men In Black movie. If you shoot the weapon, it will send you flying backwards, just like in the movie.
Climb to the very top of Zin Tower in Rosen Oaks to find the secret Salem Broomstick vehicle. It is a broomstick that you can fly around on. The Salem Broomstick was part of the "Witches And Wieners" DLC from Saints Row: The Third.
In Brickston, go to the bridge leading east out of the neighborhood. Search for a hidden cave just north of the bridge, right next to the water. Inside the cave is The Penetrator (Dildo Bat) weapon from Saints Row: The Third.
In the "Breaking The Law" mission, you get the Pyro elemental. This is a reference to Beavis And Butthead. Beavis was a pyromaniac that said "Fire Fire" while watching things burn, and "Breaking the law, breaking the law."Chronicles Of Riddick reference
After killing Zinyak, Kinzie says "You keep what you kill." This is a reference to Chronicles Of Riddick, when Riddick killed the emperor who slaughtered his people.Dead Island reference
Proceed through the main story missions until you can leave the simulator. When you leave the simulator, go over to Keith David, and keep talking to him until he mentions the Dead Island game. One of Keith David's dialogue lines is "I was twelve hours into Dead Island, now I'll never finish it. I can't forgive Zinyak for that."Mass Effect 3 references
In addition to the "romance skipping straight to sex" as a jab at Mass Effect 3's romance system, during the Zin attack on the White House, the Reaper laser sound effect can be heard.Metal Gear Solid series references
You are supposed to sneak through one of the missions by shooting light bulbs, and then the guards under them. When the light bulbs are shot, "WTF" appears over the guards heads, like the exclamation point in the Metal Gear Solid series. You can also sneak under a box and fight an evil twin, which both occurred in Metal Gear Solid.Minecraft reference
During a Security Deletion mission, the selected target you are required to kill is a Minecraft character.
The simulation "Leave It To The Saints" is a parody of Leave It To Beaver. One of the things the mother says is "Someone named Dex was here asking for you, but I didn't recognize him so I sent him away." This is a reference to Dex, a former member of the Saints who did security for Ultor, and then turned terrorist in the Saints Row 2 DLC. He was supposed to appear in Saints Row: The Third, but was left out because "Newcomers to the series wouldn't recognize the character and they didn't want to alienate them."
Kinzi says that Keith David's voice is similar to Julius. Keith David provided the voice for himself and Julius Little.Space Invaders reference
At the beginning of the game when the president uses the gun turret to destroy alien ships, the alien ships will line up just like in the Space Invaders game.Streets Of Rage reference
During a mission, you play a side-scroller called "Saints Of Rage".Terminator reference
During the "Ghost In The Machine" main story mission, you will encounter the "murder bots" (you will also encounter this enemy throughout the game). They look exactly like the Terminator, and their weapons sound the same as the Terminator's weapons.The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy reference
The "Don't Panic" trophy is earned when the earth is blown up by Zinyak. It is a reference to the words "Don't Panic" written on The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy's book cover, in which Earth is blown up by an alien race.The Matrix references
During the "Zero Cool" main story mission, Zinyak will explain how your race is doomed and will force you to pick a door. This is a reference to The Matrix: Reloaded, when Neo meets the architect of The Matrix.
When you first meet The Warden, you will have to defeat him by jumping into him and absorb him. This is a reference to when Neo jumps into Agent Smith and absorbs him in The Matrix.They Live reference
During Keith David's "He Lives" Loyalty mission, Roddy Piper attempts to knock some sense into Keith David, who is panicking about an alien invasion. Female Voice 2 (if not all of them) says "Put on the glasses Keith, we're not aliens". This is a reference to the movie They Live, in which Roddy Piper tries to force Keith David to put on a pair of glasses that reveal aliens who are disguised as humans.Tron reference
During a Virus Collection mission, you will have to retrieve a bike. If you look closely at the bike, you will see it is the bike from the Tron movies.Weapon references
Almost all weapon customizations in the game are a pop culture reference. The following are a few examples:
- The Captains pistol is from Firefly. Its plating form uses Shiny, which was a term for "good" on Firefly.
- There is a phaser that jokes about Star Trek's redshirts saying "Aliens never attack red", which was the opposite occurrence on Star Trek.
- Above the phaser is Han Solo's blaster, with a reference to the "Han shot first" meme.
It is not possible to reach the Nuke Plant with a single glide, no matter the height of the starting jump. However, although you cannot touch the ground or rooftops, you land on the sides of buildings, telephone poles, trees, etc. Run up the sides of those structures to continue your glide. Be careful about what buildings you run up, or you might not get enough height to reach the next building.
Jump from the casino and while in the air, use your mobile phone to call an airplane, then fly close to the Nuke Plant.Easy "Fist Meet Ground" achievement
During the Hard "Super Power Beatdown" activity, the second wave is a King Of The Hill where lots of enemies try to attack from close proximity. There is no limit to the number of enemies in this wave. Use some of the time in this wave killing enemies with your Death From Above super power to help get the "Fist Meet Ground" achievement. Note: You must complete the entire event within seven minutes for your kills to count.Easy "He's Still On The Naughty List" achievement
During "The Santa Clawz" mission, fly to the giant Zinyak statue on Magarac Island. This is the same island where you control a statue to fight Paul. Once there, shoot the presents in the statue's hand to get the "He's Still On The Naughty List" achievement.Easy "Switch Hitter" achievement
To get the "Switch Hitter" achievement, you must play as both genders using the same character. To do this, undergo a sex change at a Image As Designed clinic after more than two hours of game play.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- ...A Saint Gets a Gun (5 points): Ring all the bells in town in 'Miracle on 3rd Street'.
- A Real Cluster.... (30 points): Find 100% of all Data Clusters.
- A Very Genki Holiday (10 points): Complete all instances of Genki Holiday.
- About Time! (30 points): Complete 'Welcome Back'.
- Actor-Turned-Politician (25 points): Do everything you can for your Veep -- Quests, Loyalty Missions... everything.
- All Too Easy (10 points): Kill Zinyak in less than 5 minutes in 'Save the Planet'.
- And I Ran... (10 points): Super Sprint for 250,000 meters.
- Back in the Day (10 points): Spend 2 hours outside of missions with past Saints Row characters as your homies
- Benjamin [CENSORED] King (25 points): Do everything you can for Ben -- Quests, Loyalty Missions... everything.
- Betrayed (30 points): Complete 'All Hands On Deck'.
- Better This Way (10 points): Customize the style of all the weapons on your radial.
- Blast from the Past (20 points): Complete 'A Game of Clones'.
- Bow to the Boss! (15 points): Kill the Dominatrix in 'Escape the Dominatrix'.
- Bringin' the Heat (10 points): Kill 100 Aliens using the Fire Buff Super Power.
- Chill Out (10 points): Freeze and Shatter Kill 100 Aliens with the Freeze Blast Super Power.
- Dear Santa (5 points): Find all the letters to Santa in the holiday missions.
- Destroyer-In-Chief (10 points): Complete 'The Saints Wing'.
- Didn't Need to See Him Naked (20 points): Complete 'Matt's Back'.
- Don't Look Down (10 points): Be airborne during Super Jumps for a combined 10 minutes of gameplay.
- Don't Panic (30 points): Complete 'The Real World'.
- Elementary (10 points): Choose a new element for all of your superpowers.
- Epic Jump Quest (10 points): Jump from the roof of 3 Count to the Nuke Plant, without touching the ground or other rooftops.
- Experimental Tech (20 points): Kill 25 Aliens with each: Dubstep, InflatoRay, Bounce Gun, Disintegrator, Abduction, and Black Hole.
- First of Many (10 points): Buy your first Upgrade from the Upgrade Store.
- Fist Meet Ground (10 points): Kill 100 Aliens with the Death From Above Super Power.
- Fourth and Forty (40 points): Spend over 40 hours in the Simulation.
- Friend of the Raptors (20 points): Complete all five missions.
- Get that Kid to a Psychologist (5 points): Find all the snowmen vignettes in the North Pole.
- Ghost in the Machine (20 points): Download a new ally into a robotic body.
- Half Way Home (25 points): Complete all open world gameplay in two districts of the Simulated city of Steelport.
- Health Inspector (10 points): Destroy all the green polyps inside Paul in 'Pop His Top'.
- Hello Little Friend (5 points): Get 250 kills with the Minigun.
- Here! Catch! (10 points): Kill 100 Aliens with the Telekinesis Super Power.
- He's Still on the Naughty List (5 points): Deliver a present to Zinyak in 'The Santa Clawz'.
- How It Should Be (40 points): Complete all open world gameplay in the entire Simulated city of Steelport.
- I Am Become Death (30 points): Kill 1000 Aliens with any combination of Super Powers.
- Imperator (40 points): Complete 'Grand Finale'.
- Indomitable (10 points): Complete 'Meet the Dominatrix' without dying.
- Keymaster (30 points): Complete 'Batteries Not Included'.
- Machine Man (25 points): Do everything you can for CID -- Quests and... everything.
- Make a List, Check it Twice (10 points): Complete all instances of Naughty and Nice.
- Maximum Stopping Power (20 points): Upgrade one weapon to the max.
- OMGWTFBBQ (5 points): Get 100 kills with the Flamethrower.
- On Her Saint's Secret Service (25 points): Do everything you can for Asha -- Quests, Loyalty Missions... everything.
- Ooo A Piece of Candy! (10 points): Find 100 Data Clusters.
- Paranormal Bromance (25 points): Do everything you can for Matt -- Quests, Loyalty Missions... everything.
- Poodle Skirt (30 points): Complete 'Hello Teacup'.
- Pounding the Pavement (10 points): Kill 150 Aliens with the Stomp Super Power.
- Rigging the Race (10 points): Destroy all the rival pony carts in 'At the Races'.
- Saintified (5 points): Create and save a character to your profile.
- Saints & Sensibility (30 points): Complete 'Grand Finale' after completing all Homie missions.
- Switch Hitter (10 points): Play for at least 2 hours as a male character AND 2 hours as a female character.
- The Challenge King (30 points): Complete ALL of the Challenges.
- The Face of the Saints (25 points): Do everything you can for Pierce -- Quests, Loyalty Missions... everything.
- The Full Kinzie (25 points): Do everything you can for Kinzie -- Quests, Loyalty Missions... everything.
- The Two Shaundis (25 points): Do everything you can for Shaundi -- Quests, Loyalty Missions... everything.
- The Whole Story (20 points): Find ALL Audio Logs.
- There Is No Pancakes (10 points): Complete 'A Pleasant Day'.
- Ultimate Hot Potato (5 points): Get 100 kills with the Grenade Launcher.
- Walking the Dinosaur (10 points): Spend 30 minutes with Raptor Ned as your homie.
- Where's My Cape? (20 points): Purchase all Super Power upgrades.
- Woah. (20 points): Get your first Super Powers.
- You Chose... Poorly (10 points): Surrender when given the chance.
- Zoo Keeper (10 points): Kill 25 Wardens.
- Minty Fresh! (15 points): Lick the candy cane barricade all the way through in 'The Fight Before Christmas'.
Additionally, there are five secret achievements:
- *BEEP* YOU, CLAWZ! (15 points): Complete all three missions.
- A World Without Christmas (5 points): Complete the holiday text adventure.
- Bouncin' with an Old Friend (25 points): Do everything you can for an old friend -- Quests, Loyalty Missions... everything.
- Our Gift to You (25 points): Find the present in a holiday mission.
- Zero Saints Thirty (10 points): Complete 'Zero Saints Thirty'.