EA Sports UFC
Play as Bruce Lee and Royce Gracie
Successfully complete Career mode on the Pro difficulty or higher by winning the title in any weight class and getting your fighter inducted into the Hall Of Fame to unlock Bruce Lee and Royce Gracie. Note: Both characters can also immediately be unlocked as a pre-order bonus.
Using Evolution points effectively
In the early part of Career mode, do not focus on spending Evolution points on additional moves. It is more beneficial to use Evolution points to improve submissions, movement, takedowns, and other skills. When you are ready to purchase moves, get moves that will help you win a match (for example, “Submissive Side Control to Dominant”), and not moves that are more for show.
The following is a list of the maximum Stamina points possible, per weight class:
- Heavyweight (265 lbs): 65
- Light Heavyweight (205 lbs): 70
- Middleweight (185 lbs): 75
- Welterweight (170 lbs): 80
- Lightweight (155 lbs): 85
- Featherweight (145 lbs): 90
- Bantamweight (135 lbs): 95
- Flyweight (125 lbs): 100
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- The Ultimate Fighter (Platinum): Get all the trophies.
- Begin With the End in Mind (Bronze): Earn the first ability of your Career.
- In the Spotlight (Bronze): Upload a Highlight Reel to FighterNet.
- Friends or Foes? (Bronze): Complete a Rivalry.
- First Blood (Bronze): Win your first career fight.
- To the Top! (Bronze): Earn a promotion in Online Championships.
- UFC Contract! (Bronze): Win The Ultimate Fighter in Career.
- The Big Time (Bronze): Fight on the main card of a UFC event in Career.
- #1 Contender! (Bronze): Fight for a title in Career.
- Iron Chin (Bronze): Survive a stun state.
- Ahead of the Class (Bronze): Earn an early promotion in Championships.
- Making Your Mark (Silver): Win 5 Career fights in a row.
- Top of the Mountain (Silver): Win a UFC title in Career.
- It’s Showtime! (Silver): KO an opponent via cage kick.
- The Art of Eight Limbs (Silver): Land a left and right punch, kick, knee, and elbow in the same round.
- I’ll Stand, Thanks (Silver): Stuff five or more takedowns in a single fight.
- Do an AMA! (Silver): Gain 50,000 fans in Career.
- The Arm That Feeds (Silver): Submit opponent in the first round via Armbar.
- Fight of the Night (Silver): Win a Fight of the Night bonus in Career.
- Submission of the Night (Silver): Win a Performance of the Night by Submission.
- Knockout of the Night (Silver): Win a Performance of the Night by Knockout.
- A False Sense of Security (Silver): Finish an opponent in the last 10 seconds of the last round.
- Knockout Season (Silver): Finish an entire Championships Season by knocking out every opponent.
- Submission Season (Silver): Finish an entire Championships Season by submitting every opponent.
- The Prodigy (Silver): Complete Career with a win rate above 85%.
- To the Wire (Silver): Avoid relegation on the 10th fight of a Championships season.
- You Earned It (Silver): Earn promotion on the 10th fight of a Championships season.
- You Got Somewhere to Be? (Silver): Finish a fight in the first 60 seconds.
- Iron Heart (Silver): Recover from a stun state and finish your opponent in the same round.
- Stand and Bang (Silver): Finish an opponent without ever going to the ground or blocking.
- Gracie Pride (Gold): Earn 12 consecutive submission wins in Career.
- Forefathers (Gold): Get inducted to the Hall of Fame in Career on the hardest difficulty setting.
- There Is No “Try” (Gold): Complete all Challenges.