Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite
Successfully complete Story mode to unlock the following eight stages:
- A.I.M.Brella – Laboratory Pathway
- Abel City – Sigma’s Lab
- Avengers Tower – Lab
- Dark Kingdom – Wastelands
- Knowmoon – Gravitron Core
- Knowmoon – Walkway
- Xgard – Bifrost Bridge
- Xgard – Underground Prison
Successfully complete Arcade mode with any two characters to unlock their third color. Successfully complete Arcade mode a second time with those same characters to unlock their fourth color.
All hyper combos
There are 30 characters in the game, and each one has three or more hyper combos. To see the buttons required to perform the hyper combo moves, pause the game and go to the “Command List” option. You can find each character’s hyper moves at the bottom of the list. Below are timestamps for every character. They are shown in the same order as the in-game character selection (Capcom fighters column by column, then the Marvel fighters column by column).
- 1. Strider Hiryu – 0:05
- 2. Arthur – 0:34
- 3. Frank West – 0:50
- 4. Chris – 1:24
- 5. X – 1:50
- 6. Zero – 2:17
- 7. Nemesis – 2:37
- 8. Dante – 3:06
- 9. Ryu – 3:26
- 10. Spencer – 3:54
- 11. Chun-Li – 4:19
- 12. Morrigan – 4:42
- 13. Jedah – 5:05
- 14. Firebrand – 5:28
- 15. Haggar – 5:51
- 16. Rocket Raccoon – 6:14
- 17. Doctor Strange – 6:42
- 18. Hawkeye – 7:06
- 19. Ultron – 7:26
- 20. Gamora – 7:50
- 21. Ghost Ryder – 8:11
- 22. Iron Man – 8:34
- 23. Thanos – 8:53
- 24. Nova – 9:15
- 25. Hulk – 9:34
- 26. Captain Marvel – 9:52
- 27. Thor – 10:11
- 28. Captain America – 10:36
- 29. Spider-Man – 10:59
- 30. Dormammu – 11:29
Final Boss fight and game ending
The following video shows the final Boss fight, game ending, and post-credits cutscene in Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite . Completing the story takes 3-4 hours with all its cutscenes. If you lose a match, you can change the difficulty. Changing the difficulty does not affect the achievements. During the final Boss fight, you deal more damage when attacking Ultron himself (sitting on the head), or just perform auto-combos repeatedly to take down his health. The fight takes a while.
The following video shows all cutscenes in Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite . The story consists of roughly 90 minutes of cutscenes and 90 minutes of gameplay.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select “Community”, “My profile”, “View all my games”, then the game and view stats.
- Full Roster: Complete Arcade Mode with all characters.
- Earth’s Mightiest Hero: Complete Arcade Mode.
- Worlds Collide: Complete Story Mode chapter “Rescue Mission.”
- The Hunt for Infinity: Complete Story Mode chapter “Symbiote Attack.”
- Fate of Two Worlds: Complete Story Mode chapter “Battling Ultron Omega.”
- Sidekick: Complete 20 missions in Mission Mode.
- Super Hero: Complete 40 missions in Mission Mode.
- Living Legend: Complete 100 missions in Mission Mode.
- Wonderful!: Perform a 30-hit combo. (Arcade/online only)
- Amazing!: Perform a 60-hit combo. (Arcade/online only)
- Hyped Up: Use 50 hyper combo gauge bars. (Arcade/online only)
- Good Blocks: Block 100 times. (Arcade/online only)
- When Push Comes to Shove: Perform 50 advancing guards. (Arcade/online only)
- Tag Team Special: Perform 20 combos that include an Active Switch. (Arcade/online only)
- First Attack!: Perform 50 first attacks. (Arcade/online only)
- Haggar Would Be Proud: Perform 50 throws. (Arcade/online only)
- Infinity Fighter: Use Infinity Surge 50 times. (Arcade/online only)
- Infinity Warrior: Use Infinity Storm 50 times. (Arcade/online only)
- Combo Machine: Perform 20 auto combos. (Arcade/online only)
- PERFECT!: Achieve a perfect victory. (Arcade/online only)
- Winning with Style: Perform 10 Lv1 hyper combo finishes. (Arcade/online only)
- That’ll Leave a Mark: Perform 5 Lv3 hyper combo finishes. (Arcade/online only)
- Local Fighter: Play 5 matches in any offline mode.
- Local Champion: Play 50 matches in any offline mode.
- Hero in Training: Pick each character in Arcade Mode.
- Master Class: Complete all missions for 5 different characters.
- Here Comes a New Challenger!: Fight a battle in Online Mode.
- Battle Recruit: Fight 5 battles in Online Mode.
- Battle Junkie: Fight 10 battles in Online Mode.
- Battle Veteran: Fight 50 battles in Online Mode.
- Equal Opportunities Puncher: Fight against all characters in Online Mode.
- Solo Round: Win without calling your partner or switching out in an online match.
- Fearless: Win without blocking in an online match.
- Master of the Fist: Reach 14th Rank.
- Power Made Flesh: Reach 10th Rank.
- Ascending the Ladder: Win 1 battle in Ranked Match.
- Eye on the Throne: Win 10 battles in Ranked Match.
- King of the Hill: Win 30 battles in Ranked Match.
- Incredible: Get a 2-game win streak in Ranked Match.
- Indestructible: Get a 5-game win streak in Ranked Match.
- Invincible: Fight 100 battles in Ranked Match.
- Hobbyist: Unlock 3 Fighter Card backgrounds.
- Collector: Unlock 10 Fighter Card character colors.
- Fanatic: Unlock 20 titles.
- Tivan Sends His Regards: Unlock 50 titles.
- Passport to Beatdown Country: Fight in all of the stages.
- Master of Infinity: Unlock all achievements.