Mount And Blade: Warband
Open the launcher, select “Configure”, and click the “Game” tab. Check the “Enable Cheats” box, and click the “OK” button. Then, enter one of the following codes at the indicated screen to activate the corresponding cheat function:
|+1,000 Dinar one time||Inventory||[Ctrl] + X|
|+1,000 experience points (one time)||Character||[Ctrl] + X|
|Faster leveling||[Ctrl] + L|
|Increase all weapon proficiencies||Character||[Ctrl] + W|
|Upgrade selected unit (one time)||Party||[Ctrl] + X|
|See everything except hideouts||Map||[Ctrl] + T|
|Teleport party||Map||[Ctrl] + Left Mouse Button|
|Upgrade all available units to that path||Battle||[Ctrl ] + Left Click|
|Restore health||Battle||[Ctrl] + H|
|Heal your horse||Battle||[Ctrl] + [Shift] + H|
|Damage yourself||Battle||[Ctrl] + [F3]|
|Knock single enemy unit unconscious||Battle||Hold [Ctrl] + [Shift] and press [F4]|
|All enemy troops unconscious||Battle||[Ctrl] + [Alt] + [F4]|
|All enemies zoomed into unconscious||Battle||[Ctrl] + [Shift] + [F4]|
|AI takes over your character||Battle||[Ctrl] + [F5]|
|Toggle slow motion||[Ctrl] + [F9]|
Note: This procedure involves editing game files; create a backup copy of the files before proceeding. First, create a new character in the game. Then, go to the character page (attributes, etc.), and choose “Statistics” (under the character portrait). Next, click “Export”. Once your character has been successfully exported, exit the game, and enter the game folder. Open the “charexport” folder, which should be the top folder, and double click the file with your character’s name. After saving a copy of the file, change the values to whatever desired. Start the game again, and reload your saved game. Go back to the statistics through the character page. Choose the file that you edited, and load it. Your character will now have those abilities.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select “Community”, “My profile”, “View all my games”, then the game and view stats.
- Abundant Feast: Eat 6 different types food concurrently.
- Agile Warrior: Get either two agility related skills to 5 or one to 7.
- Art of War: Have two of the following skills at a 5; Trainer, Tactics, Leadership, or Persuasion.
- Autonomous Collective: Be chosen as marshall.
- Baron got back: Win a battle against a lord or party who previously beat or captured you.
- Best served cold: Defeat 10 enemy parties in the snowy regions of Calradia.
- Book Worm: Finish reading one book through the camping screen.
- Bring out your Dead: Get one of your healing skills to 5.
- Calradian Army Knife: Kill 10 enemies with a throwing weapon’s secondary function.
- Calradian Tea Party: Make your own faction.
- Choppy Chop Chop: (MP) Slay 50 foes with slashing weapons.
- Community Service: Install and play one mod.
- Concilio Calradi: As a ruler have 3 vassals.
- Dexterous Dastard: Make one of your ranged weapon skills 250.
- Elite Warrior: (MP) Win a round of deathmatch mode.
- Every breath you take: (MP) In any multiplayer mode have more kills than deaths.
- Force of Nature: You and your army have killed or wounded 5,000 enemy troops.
- Gambit: Land a shot with a difficulty of 5 while using a throwing weapon.
- Get up Stand up: Cleanse the town of bandits in the opening mission.
- Glorious Mother Faction: (MP) Win a round of team deathmatch mode.
- Gold Farmer: Amass a fortune of 100,000 denars.
- Good Samaritan: Help a lord or party win a fight.
- Got Milk?: Steal 3 cattle from a single village.
- Happily ever after: Get married.
- Harassing Horseman: (MP) Kill 100 people with mounted projectiles.
- Heart Breaker: Get a character to elope.
- Help Help I’m being Repressed: Harass wondering peasants on the map.
- Holy Diver: Kill or wound at least 500 enemies.
- I dub thee: Promote one of your followers into a position of power.
- Iron Bear: You have completed the following achievements: Mace in yer Face!, Spoil the Charge, Agile Warrior, and This is our land.
- Kassai Master: You have completed the following achievements: Trick Shot, Khaaan!, Agile Warrior, and Harassing Horseman.
- Khaaan!: Kill 75 enemies with horse archery.
- King Arthur: You have completed the following achievements: Melee Master, Knights of the Round, Every breath you take, I dub thee/Good Samaritan.
- Kingmaker: Put a pretender on their rightful throne.
- Knights of the Round: Recruit 6 hero characters.
- Last man standing: (MP) Win one round in battle mode.
- Legendary Rastam: You have completed the following achievements: Abudant Feast, Mace in yer Face!, Sarranidian Nights, and Art of War/Melee Master.
- Look at the Bones!: Face off against 100 enemies using custom battle mode.
- Mace in yer Face!: (MP) Kill 25 foes with a blunt weapon.
- Man Eater: Kill 50 men as a female character.
- Manifest Destiny: Assist your faction in conquering Calradia.
- Medieval Emlak: Become the owner of at least 5 fiefs.
- Medieval Times: Enter and win a tournament.
- Melee Master: Make one of your melee weapon skills 250.
- Might makes Right: Get either two strength related skills to 5 or one to 7.
- Migrating Coconuts: Visit every major town in Calradia.
- Mind on the Money: Have two of the following skills at a 5; Looting, Inventory Management, Trade, or Prisoner Management.
- Morale Leader: Raise your soldiers’ morale from low to excellent.
- Mountain Blade: Kill 10 parties of mountain bandits.
- None Shall Pass: Successfully defend a castle.
- Old dirty scoundrel: Have a -50 relation with a lord, village, or faction.
- Old school Sniper: Land a shot with a difficulty of 6 while using a crossbow.
- Pugnascious D: Pick a fight with a lord by insulting him or by challenging him to a duel.
- Romantic Warrior: Learn 3 poems from tavern bards.
- Royality Payment: Be granted your first fief.
- Ruin the Raid: (MP) Win in Conquest mode.
- Sarranidian Nights: Camp in the Sarranid region of the map.
- Sassy!: As a female character get into a duel with male lord by insulting him.
- Shish Kebab: (MP) Perform 25 lance kills while mounted.
- Sold into Slavery: Sell 5 people to the ransom broker.
- Son of Odin: You have completed the following achievements: Might makes Right, The Huscarl, Melee Master/Dexterous Dastard, and Holy Diver/Elite Warrior.
- Spoil the charge: (MP) Kill 50 cavalry while on foot, the enemy must be killed while mounted.
- Svarog the Mighty: You have completed the following achievements: Might Makes Right, Choppy Chop Chop, Glorious Mother Faction, and Old school Sniper.
- Talking helps: Engage in a conversation with a hero character through the party screen.
- The Bandit: Raid 3 caravans and raid 3 villages.
- The Golden Throne: Rule all of Calradia!
- The Holy Hand Grenade: Kill 75 enemies with throwing weapons.
- The Huscarl: (MP) Kill 50 foes with throwing axes.
- The Ranger: Have a 7 in one of the following skills or a 5 in two; Tracking, Path-finding, or Spotting.
- This is our land: (MP) Your team successfully defended a castle in siege battle mode.
- Throwing Star: (MP) Kill 25 people with throwing weapons.
- Trick Shot: Land a shot with a difficulty of 10 while using a bow and arrow.
- Trojan Bunny Maker: Get the engineering skill up to 5.
- Victum Sequens: As a ruler conquer 10 towns or castles.