At the main menu, select “EA Sports Extras”, then “Cheat Codes”. Then, enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function:
- All cars in Chase mode
Enter ” CHECKERED FLAG ” as a code to unlock all cars in Chase mode. -From: Brian Krebs
All fantasy drivers
Enter ” RACE THE PACK ” as a code to unlock all fantasy drivers.
EA Sports car
Enter ” EA SPORTS CAR ” as a code to unlock the EA Sports car.
Wal-Mart track and car
Enter ” WALMART EVERYDAY ” as a code to unlock the Wal-Mart track and car.
Easy pole position for Daytona and Talladega
When qualifying for a Daytona or Talladega race, turn off braking assists. This will allow your car to reach maximum speed, resulting in a pole position every time. This works in all race modes.
Easy Gold in “Follow The Leader” challenge
Select the Gold (Hard) challenge for Follow The Leader. When the race starts, find the best spot to ram your car into the wall (head-on works best). You have to hit hard enough to destroy the suspension or you will get a “Failed” message, saying you hit the wall too much. If done correctly, you will pass the challenge. -From: Tribal
Easy Full Throttle achievement
Select Race Now mode, choose a truck race, set the length to 100%, and choose Bristol as the track. Turn all damage, flags, and wear off. Start the race and drive. You will literally drive through the other trucks on the track. The race is 200 laps and should only take about 45 minutes to complete. When you win, you will be at least 20 laps ahead and get an easy 100 Gamerscore points.
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Keep On Truckin’ (10 points): Win a Craftsman Truck Series race.
- National Hero (10 points): Win a NASCAR National Series race.
- Badge Of Honor (10 points): Complete a Driver Badge.
- Custom Car Creator (10 points): Complete a Custom Car for all racing series.
- Heavy Medal (10 points): Win a Medal in “The Chase” Mode.
- We’re Talkin’ About Practice (10 points): Record a Lap in Toyota “Test and Tune” Mode.
- Trade Your Setup (10 points): Upload a Car Setup to EA Locker.
- 3 Wide (10 points): Earn Three Gold Medals in “The Chase” Mode.
- Today Or Tomorrow? (10 points): Win a NASCAR Car of Tomorrow race.
- Play It Again, Sam. (10 points): Save a Race Replay.
- Chase For The Cup (25 points): Win a Championship in Season Mode using the Car of Tomorrow Series Full Schedule.
- Earn Your Stripes (25 points): Earn a License in “The Chase” Mode.
- Independent Contractor (25 points): Earn a Contract in “The Chase” Mode.
- Online Horsepower (25 points): Win an Online Race.
- Licensed To Drive (25 points): Complete all Licenses in “The Chase” Mode.
- Craftsman Tools Reward (50 points): Save a Craftsman Tools Car Setup at any Track.
- Toyota Reward (50 points): Complete all Toyota Challenges.
- Sprint Reward (75 points): Win a NEXTEL Cup in Season Mode using the NEXTEL Cup Series ’07 Schedule.
- Full Throttle (100 points): Complete a 100% Length Race in Race Now or Season Mode.
- Cross Country (100 points): Drive 5,000 Total Miles.
- Pay The Bills (100 points): Complete all Contracts in “The Chase” Mode.
- We Don’t Need No Badges! (100 points): Earn all Driver Badges.
- Chase Champion (100 points): Win a NEXTEL Cup in “The Chase” Mode.
- All Or Nothing (100 points): Reach 100% Game Progress.