Resident Evil: Revelations 2
Review – Episode 2: Contemplation
Review – Episode 3: Judgement
Review – Episode 4: Metamorphosis
Infinite ammo for all weapons
Successfully complete all four episodes in No Escape mode to unlock unlimited ammunition for all weapons.
Evgeny Raid mod
Successfully complete “The Struggle” bonus episode to unlock the Evgeny Raid mod.
Raid mode unlockables
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding bonus:
- Alex Wesker: Successfully complete all four episodes and the Omega Raid stage.
- Barry Burton’s S.T.A.R.S. costume: Earn 40 Completion Medallions in Raid mode.
- Chris Redfield: Earn 30 Completion Medallions in Raid mode.
- Cipher (hologram): Earn 90 Completion Medallions in Raid mode.
- Claire’s Resident Evil 2 costume: Earn 50 Completion Medallions in Raid mode.
- Gabe: Successfully complete Episode 2.
- Gina Foley: Successfully complete Episode 1.
- Jill Valentine: Earn 10 Completion Medallions in Raid mode.
- Leon Kennedy: Earn 20 Completion Medallion in Raid mode.
- Moira Burton: Successfully complete Episode 1.
- Moira’s Survivor costume: Successfully complete all four episodes and the Raid Gauntlet VIII on the Hard or higher difficulty.
- Neil: Successfully complete Episode 3.
- Pedro: Successfully complete Episode 2.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding mode:
- Countdown mode: Successfully complete all four episodes.
- Invisible mode: Successfully complete all four episodes.
- No Escape mode: Successfully complete all four episodes in Survival mode.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding weapon:
- Chicago Typewriter: Successfully complete all four episodes.
- Drill: Successfully complete all four episodes in Survival mode.
- Infinite Bowgun: Successfully complete all four episodes.
- Infinite Rocket Launcher: Successfully complete all four episodes with a combined time of less than S3 hours.
- Meat Grinder: Successfully complete all four episodes in Survival mode.
- Moira’s Katana: Successfully complete all four episodes in Invisible mode.
- Natalia’s Bubble Gun: Successfully complete all four episodes in Countdown mode.
- Short Sword: Successfully complete all four episodes in Normal mode.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding costume:
- Resident Evil 1 Barry costume: Successfully complete all four episodes.
- Resident Evil 2 Claire costume: Successfully complete all four episodes.
- Sniper Claire costume: Successfully complete all four episodes with the “good” ending.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding filter:
- Black And White filter: Successfully complete all four episodes on all difficulties with an “S” rank.
- Classic Horror filter: Successfully complete all four episodes in Casual mode with an “S” rank.
- Comic Noir filter: Successfully complete all four episodes in Survival mode with an “S” rank.
- Cursed Video filter: Successfully complete all four episodes in No Escape mode with an “S” rank.
- Sepia-Toned filter: Successfully complete all four episodes in Normal mode with an “S” rank.
Easy “Brick Layer” achievement
Keep having Natalia throw bricks at the Glasps on the Casual difficulty for a one hit kill to get the “Brick Layer” achievement. You will not have to switch back to Barry.
Easy “Cutting Edge” achievement
To successfully complete Episode 1 only using the knife, you will have to run or evade everything. You only have to kill the Cabin Revenant as Barry. All others enemies are secondary. The following actions will void getting the achievement:
- Finish, melee attack, or stealth attack — even if you use the knife.
- Using a throwing item, Molotov cocktail, explosive, brick, or smoke.
- While playing with your alternate character, do not use any abilities that interacts with an enemy (for example, using a lamp as an “aimed” flashlight to blind an opponent with Moira).
The following actions are acceptable:
- Using a flamethrower statue.
- If Clair or Barry shoots while you are playing as Moira or Natalia.
- Break the lock with a brick melee attack (as Natalia, forest path).
- Killing zombies and revenants with only knife attacks.
Select the Easy difficulty, and collect herbs beforehand. When you have to evade many revenants as Barry, switch to Natalia because revenants cannot grab Natalia. This trick becomes useful at the end of the chapter.
Easy “Disarmed” achievement
You can farm Revenants’ weapon arms at the end of Episode 1 in Barry’s campaign. You will have to inspect a large yellow gate as part of the story (unmissable). The gate is locked, and upon inspecting it you will be ambushed by several Revenants. Only two of them have a weapon arm. The game only counts the arms with a big blade as “weapon arms.” There are also enemies that have a little sword or spike on their arm, but they do not count for this achievement. The difference between normal “attack arms” and “weapon arms” is that the weapon arms take multiple shots to be destroyed. Use the Assault Rifle to dismember them quickly. The first enemy that ambushes you (breaks through a fence) has an arm with a blade and there is another one in the cabin on the other side of the area. It is random in which room of the cabin you will find the Revenant with the weapon arm. After destroying both of their arms, you can restart the checkpoint and repeat the process. Each run will take roughly one minute. You will get the “Disarmed” achievement after approximately 15 minutes of farming.
Easy “Fish In A Barrel” achievement
A great place to get the “Fish In A Barrel” achievement is Episode 1 in Claire’s campaign, during the “Escape from the facility” objective. You will have to go down to a basement to retrieve a key. In the room where you find the key is also an explosive bottle. Use the key on the locked door in the basement, and you will come to a room with a lot of small bugs/spiders (you reach this room through story progression and it is unmissable). Immediately after entering, go to the middle of the room and throw the explosive bottle to easily kill more than five of the bugs — but you must be quick enough or your teammate will kill them. You can restart the checkpoint if it did not work on the first try.
Easy “Less Talking, More Walking” achievement
Once you get the key to enter the spider room with Claire, move the crate blocking the door so you will not have to fight the Ironhead when you return to this area and can simply run directly through. At the end of Claire’s segment, crouch under the spinning blade in the corner. Note: This also works for Invisible mode. Lure the first wave into the traps, and Claire can then easily hold off the two at a time spawns while Moira opens the hatch. This allows you to easily complete the last section while low on ammunition and make things easier for Barry. If you did not use the flame bust during Claire’s campaign, you can walk out the door with Barry without activating the control room console.
Easy “Line ‘Em Up!” achievement
This can easily be done with Barry in Episode 1. One of his starting weapons is the Magnum Python. It kills almost everything in one shot, and the bullets penetrate through multiple targets standing behind one another. Line up two enemies, and shoot them with the Magnum Python to get the “Line ‘Em Up!” achievement. There are several enemies in the garage near the start of Barry’s campaign. There are also some sneaking passages shortly thereafter where the enemies are standing still.
Easy “Now That’s Teamwork!” achievement
There are two ways to get the “Now That’s Teamwork!” achievement. You can either shine your flashlight at an enemy’s head or you can attack them with the crowbar to stun them. Make sure you have Moira selected to perform the stun, and wait for Claire to kick the stunned enemy. The enemy does not have to die to get the achievement.
Easy “Pedal To The Metal” achievement
Practice Episode 3 until you know exactly where the crate needs to be moved and how to solve the puzzles. Have at least one playthrough of Episode 3 on the Normal difficulty. During the final battle, kill both enemies that spawn in the area, then turn around and get the crate near the elevator. Move it as close to the power box as possible before the ambush is triggered. During the ambush, kill the various Revenant and Hurlers that appear, but ignore the Dhurlga. It will be very easy to lead him away from the box, return, and start the power, then run through the gate to complete the episode. Even though it is not a difficult battle, you will use a lot of ammunition and not have had the time to build resources during the other sections on this difficulty.
Easy “Routes Of Future Past” achievement
At the start of Episode 4 with Claire, use the lever in the security room that controls the sluices during Barry’s Episode 4. Successfully complete the rest of Claire’s episode, then play and complete Barry’s part. Afterwards, replay Claire’s episode, but this time do not use the sluice lever. Complete Claire’s episode, and then play Barry’s episode, following the new path that is created, to unlock the “Routes Of Future Past” achievement after completing Barry’s episode.
Easy “There’s Something In Here” achievement
Claire’s portion of Episode 4 should not be too hard to complete in Invisible mode. Use the following steps with Barry. Take your time and find resources and ammunition as you progress. Focus on finding flame bottles and AR rounds. Using Natalia is very helpful. Have Barry wait while she runs ahead to complete objectives or reduce the number and strength of enemies that need to be defeated. This is very useful during the first Dhurlga battle, where you open the electric door. Have Barry wait by the exit, and send Natalia to the switch, then go back down and escape without wasting Barry’s ammo or health. This can be repeated throughout the mines. Break the glass containers with Revenants individually so you do not have to fight them all later. Before triggering the elevator, search for supplies and kill all the Revenants. These Revenants are weaker than standard variety, and can be taken down with four pistol shots. During the second Dhurlga battle, use the explosive barrel by the elevator on him, then hit him with a few explosive or flame bottles. Finish him off with the rifle or magnum. He can be difficult to defeat, especially if you have not eliminated the other enemies yet. Use flames to destroy his tentacles and give you clear shots. During the final Boss battle, repeatedly use explosives and try to find extra ammo. When you knock her down, run up and shoot full AK clips into her. Note: If you choose the dark ending in Claire’s Episode 3, you will not have to do the fight on the mountainside.
Easy “Who Needs Fire?” achievement
At the end of Episode 1 in Claire’s campaign, you will find a golden cog that is needed to unlock a door. This will open the prison cells of the detention center, and you will be attacked by lots of enemies. To escape, Moira will have to pry open a locked door and Claire must defend her. Normally, you would want to use the valve on the right side of the room to activate the flamethrower, but do not interact with the valve or it will void the “Who Needs Fire?” achievement. Instead, you must fight the enemies yourself. Use explosive bottles on big groups of enemies and the shotgun against single targets. Once Moira has opened the door, you must escape as quickly as possible (enemies keep spawning infinitely until you escape).
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select “Community”, “My profile”, “View all my games”, then the game and view stats.
- “I Do Not Like Glasps,” I Gasped: Defeat 20 Glasps in the main campaign.
- “Less Talking, More Walking”: Clear Episode One in Countdown Mode.
- “Not Even Close to Easy”: Clear Episode One in Invisible Mode.
- “Run, Moira. Run!”: Clear Episode Two in Countdown Mode.
- “That’s Gonna Be Fun”: Clear Episode Two in Invisible Mode.
- “There’s Something in Here”: Clear Episode Four in Invisible Mode.
- “You are Authorized to Panic”: Clear Episode Four in Countdown Mode.
- A Ripple in Time: Obtain the item that lies beyond the gate in the sewers in Barry’s Episode Three.
- And STAY Down: Perform 50 follow-ups in the main campaign.
- Bounty Hunter: Get a total of 50,000 BP.
- Brick Layer: Defeat 20 enemies with a brick as Natalia in the main campaign.
- Conquered Fear: Clear Episode Three.
- Cure for the Afflicted: Defeat 100 Afflicted in the main campaign.
- Cutting Edge: Clear Episode One only using the knife.
- Disarmed: Destroy 30 Revenants’ weapon arms.
- Fish in a Barrel: Defeat five enemies with one exploding bottle or one firebomb bottle in the main campaign.
- Flashlight Duty: Use Moira’s light to stun 50 enemies in the main campaign.
- Friend Indeed: Save your captured partner ten times in the main campaign.
- From the Shadows: Defeat 20 enemies with stealth attacks in the main campaign.
- Fudge Them Up!: Defeat 50 enemies with physical attacks in the main campaign.
- Here’s My Resignation: Moira defeats Neil in Claire’s Episode Three.
- I Can Do Blunt Weapons: Use Moira’s crowbar to defeat 50 enemies in the main campaign.
- I Can See Undead People: Clear Episode Three in Invisible Mode.
- I Saw, I Conquered: Clear one Gauntlet in Raid Mode.
- I’m Not Leaving Without My Medal: Get all medals in Episode Four.
- Jammin’: Evaluate an item in Raid Mode.
- Knifin’ Around: Defeat 100 enemies with the knife in the main campaign.
- Line ‘Em Up!: Defeat two enemies with one shot in the main campaign.
- Now That’s Teamwork!: Have Moira stun an enemy and Claire follow up with a physical attack in the main campaign.
- Only Good Guys Win Medals: Get all medals in Episode One.
- Pedal to the Metal: Clear Episode Three in Countdown Mode.
- Pedro, I’m Sorry…: Defeat Mutant Pedro in Claire’s Episode Two.
- Raiders of the Evil: Clear one Raid Mode mission.
- Revenant Reaper: Defeat 100 Revenants in the main campaign.
- Routes of Future Past: Complete both routes through the landfill Episode Three.
- Scared to Death: Clear Episode Two.
- Sweet, Golden Medal: Get all medals in Episode Three.
- There’s a Medal for That: Get all medals in Episode Two.
- Three Women and a Barry: Clear Episode One.
- True or False: Clear Episode Four.
- Unfriendly Skies: Shoot down 30 Afflicted in mid-jump in the main campaign.
- What You Can’t See Can Kill You: Defeat six or more Glasps in the monument in Claire’s Episode Four, on Normal difficulty or higher.
- Who Needs Fire?: Escape from the detention center in Claire’s Episode One without using the flame-thrower bust.