Successfully complete all training/tutorial levels to unlock the Troll Gamerpic. Crouch up and down on an opponent who has the Shadowrun Fever achievement to unlock the FASA Gamerpic.
In any game type, you will run faster with your pistol out.
Purchase a Glider and Gust to perform a Gust Jump. Look straight down and Gust, then use the Glider immediately afterwards. This will cause you to be launched high up in the air. Gust Jump is the essential component to glitch out of most open maps.
Play as an Elf with Katana and Wired Reflexes. You will be able to deflect bullets, and if you get behind someone unaware, they will bleed out. Pair this with smoke and you will almost never die.
Use Smartlink with a rifle (regular), and also buy a shotgun. You will be able to destroy almost anything with this combo. Do not buy a rocket launcher as it is not worth the hefty price. Even though it is strong, its lack of ammo cancels its usefulness.
Buy Resurrect; this is one of the most useful spells. Teleport can be also be useful at times.
Elf strategy in Pinnacle
Start the round with Resurrect. It helps earn money faster and will benefit your team. Use cheap weapons ($750 or less), and never buy more than $200 of ammunition. When you have $2,000, buy Gust. You will be able to mess the enemy up when trying to get the Artifact, and while they are trying to capture. Continue with this weapon until you have enough to buy Strangle. From this point on, quick captures will be easy. To get an easy capture, first start the round ready with a weapon and magic powers set to comfortable slots. Run up the ramp from the Ventilation Platform/Transition Tower, then cast Strangle on the enemy. Exit to the lower bridge. Jump off to the lower bridge, cast Gust at the ground to absorb damage from landing, grab the Artifact, and jump off the lower bridge. You must now make a run for the second enemy exit below the lower bridge, about twenty feet away from the one you should have cast Strangle on. It should only be about seven seconds into the match. Few people should be there, if any. Make your way toward the entrance to the Lower Garden/Satellite Relay and cast Strangle again on the Doorway to keep followers out. Grab the Artifact, climb up the ladder, and make a run for the scoring area. It should be about fifteen to twenty seconds into the match. As long as you are an Elf, you should be running fast enough to beat your enemies to the area.
Elf strategy in Poco
First, buy Teleport. Drop into sewers and run until you are “Inside Yellow”. You should be directly below the Sewage Pit. Allow your teammates a few seconds to get in there and get a small distraction. Teleport from directly beneath the Artifact up into the Artifact area. Grab the Artifact the moment you are above ground, and run to “The Mouth”. Run down the ramp. Once at the bottom of the ramp, run up the ramp from the Mouth. Turn left, take the first right, and you should be in Brick House. After that, it should be a straight run to the drop zone. Beware of people using the “Ninja” strategy (using Katana, Wired Reflexes, Smoke, and Glider). They can easily catch up with you and make you bleed out. If they are chasing you from the start, they should catch you near the Brick House, but it should be a solid run most times.
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points. Note: All achievements must be done online in a 4 vs. 4 or 6 vs. 6 match.
- Chapter 1 Training (10 points): Complete Chapter 1 Training.
- Chapter 2 Training (10 points): Complete Chapter 2 Training.
- Chapter 3 Training (10 points): Complete Chapter 3 Training.
- Chapter 4 Training (10 points): Complete Chapter 4 Training.
- Chapter 5 Training (10 points): Complete Chapter 5 Training.
- Chapter 6 Training (10 points): Complete Chapter 6 Training.
- That’s One Frustrated Sniper (10 points): Block ten sniper shots with Wired Reflexes.
- Brother From Another Mother (20 points): Perform a cross-platform Resurrection.
- Mine Is The Superior Platform (50 points): Kill 100 players on the opposite platform.
- Healer (10 points): Save your allies with the Tree of Life.
- Runner (10 points): Carry the Artifact all the way to the delivery point.
- Unstoppable (50 points): Kill ten enemies in a row without being killed.
- BFF (20 points): Play Public Match in a Party with players on both XBox 360 and Windows Vista.
- Elf Player (10 points): Play as an Elf for one hundred games.
- Dwarf Player (10 points): Play as a Dwarf for one hundred games.
- Troll Player (10 points): Play as a Troll for one hundred games.
- Human Player (10 points): Play as a Human for one hundred games.
- Heavy Smoker (10 points): Ignore a great deal of damage using Smoke.
- Summoner (10 points): Kill one hundred enemies with your Minions.
- Teleporter (10 points): Teleport one hundred times.
- Blowhard (10 points): Gust 5 enemies to their deaths.
- Resurrector (10 points): Bring back one hundred allies from the dead.
- Target Lock (10 points): Kill one hundred enemies with SmartLink active.
- Trollhammer (10 points): Kill one hundred enemy Trolls.
- Elf Bane (10 points): Kill one hundred enemy Elves.
- Dwarf Scourge (10 points): Kill one hundred enemy Dwarves.
- Street Samurai (20 points): Kill one hundred enemies with the Katana.
- Popgun (20 points): Kill one hundred enemies with the Pistol.
- Lead Hose (20 points): Kill one hundred enemies with the Minigun.
- Tatter Tatter (20 points): Kill one hundred enemies with the Rifle.
- Sniper (20 points): Kill one hundred enemies with the Sniper Rifle.
- Shotty (20 points): Kill one hundred enemies with the Shotgun.
- Special Delivery (20 points): Kill one hundred enemies with Grenades.
- Master Blaster (10 points): Kill one hundred enemies with the Rocket Launcher.
- 100 Wins (100 points): Win 100 games during your Shadowrun career.
- Well-Rounded (20 points): Win a Public Match game as each race.
- Well-Traveled (20 points): Play a Public Match on each map.
- 3 for the Price of 1 (25 points): Kill three enemies with one grenade.
- Zombie Scores! (20 points): Deliver the Artifact while bleeding out.
- Assistant (20 points): Get a 5:1 damage-to-kill ratio.
- That Was Close (20 points): Kill the Artifact carrier less than ten meters from the delivery point, and win the round.
- Small World (20 points): Play Public Match with players on both XBox 360 and Windows Vista.
- Master Thief (25 points): Deliver the Artifact untouched despite heavy defense.
- You’re Coming With Me (25 points): Avenge your own death!
Additionally, there are six secret achievements:
- Triple Rez (10 poionts): Resurrect three allies at once.
- Shadowrun Fever (25 points): Catch Shadowrun Fever.
- Winning Streak (10 points): Win ten consecutive rounds.
- Master Gardener (25 points): Kill 5 enemies with Strangle.
- Godlike (25 points): Kill all enemy players while taking no damage yourself.
- Master Ninja (100 points): Inflict one hundred mortal wounds with the Katana.