Super Star Wars
At the main menu, highlight the “Rankings” option, then quickly press Circle(4), Triangle, X(4), Square, Triangle(4), Circle, Square(4), X. While playing the game, press L1 + R1 on controller two to access the “Debug” menu. Additionally, the character select and the light saber codes will be activated.
At the main menu, highlight the “Rankings” option, then quickly press Square, Triangle(3), Circle(3), X(3), Square(2) to unlock all characters.
5 extra continues
At the main menu, highlight the “Rankings” option, then quickly press Triangle, X(2), Circle, Square. Note: This will disable other codes.
Luke Skywalker’s lightsaber in Level 1
At the main menu, highlight the “Rankings” option, then quickly press Square(2), Triangle(2), Circle, X, Triangle. Circle. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a Jawa will shout. Start the game and press Circle in Level 1 to take out a lightsaber.
Sound test and music select
While playing the game, hold Square + Triangle + X + Circle + Start.
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Master Jedi (Gold): Beat the game on Jedi difficulty without losing any lives.
- Thermal Destruction (Silver): Kill 5 enemies with a single thermal detonator.
- Hot Shot (Silver): Destroy 20 TIE fighters in the X-wing trench level.
- Right Out of the Sky (Silver): Kill 20 Mynocks while they are diving at you.
- The Walking Carpet (Silver): Defeat three bosses with Chewbacca.
- No Match for a Good Blaster (Bronze): Obtain the highest level blaster.
- Saw it Coming (Bronze): Beat the Dune Sea level without getting hit by a sandworm.
- Ootini (Bronze): Kill 20 Jawas in one sandcrawler level.
- If Only I’d Gone to Tosche Station! (Bronze): Run out of landspeeder fuel when you are not facing Mos Eisley or the Sandcrawler.
- Teamwork (Bronze): Play all three heroes.
- Not a Bad Bit of Rescuing (Bronze): Rescue Princess Leia with Han Solo.
- Han Shot First! (Bronze): Play as Han Solo in the Cantina and shoot Greedo. (Yes, it’s possible!)