There is a “Characters” and “Worlds” save files for Terraria . To duplicate items, place them into any chest, and save the game. Go to the Xbox 360’s save game files storage area, and locate the “Worlds” file for Terraria . Copy it to a USB device. Then, load the saved game file, and remove the items you want to duplicate. Save the game again, and exit. Go back to the storage area, and copy the “Worlds” file from the USB device back onto the Xbox 360’s hard drive. Select “Yes” when asked if you wish to overwrite the file. Start the game, and load the saved game. Since the “Characters” file saves everything on your character and the “Worlds” file saves everything else, the items you wanted to duplicate are now on your character and in the chest. Repeat this process as many times as desired.
Getting rare items
Build a piggy bank, and place some money and unwanted items in it. Save the game, and restart it. The items you put in the piggy bank will randomly change into other objects, giving you a chance of obtaining rare items by doing this repeatedly.
Note: This feature requires v1.2.4. Go to the Jungle biome, and enter a bee hive inside one of the underground jungles. Destroy larvae (large bees inside crystallized shells) to make a Queen Bee appear. Note: Some hives have two larvae. If you destroy both at the same time, you will fight two Queen Bees at the same time. Defeat the Queen Bee to get Honeyed Goggles. Use the Honeyed Goggles to get a bee mount. You can also summon Queen Bees by crafting Abeeminations using five Honey Blocks, five Hive Blocks, one Stinger, and one Bottled Honey. Honey Blocks and Hive Blocks can collected from the Bee Hive mini-biome. Destroying Hive Blocks will summon weaker bee enemies that drop Stingers. Bottled Honey is obtained by collecting Honey Blocks and using the empty glass bottles by hand while standing next to the honey. Use the Abeemination in a Jungle Biome to summon a Queen Bee.
Fight against Duke Fishron
Note: This feature requires v1.2.4. Get a Golden Fishing Rod from pirates in the Hardmode Ocean biome. Either use a treasure map or wait for a pirate invasion (occurs only after the Wall Of Flesh is defeated). Get a Truffle Worm in a Mushroom biome. They appear as small glowing worms and can be captured by quickly dropping down on it while swinging the bug net. Travel to the far east or west oceans, and use the Golden Fishing Rod with the Truffle Worm as bait to get Duke Fishron to appear and attack.
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Home Sweet Home (20 points): The Guide has moved in!
- All in the Family (10 points): Every NPC has moved in!
- Rock Bottom (10 points): You have reached the bottom of the World!
- Exterminator (25 points): You have defeated every boss!
- Slimer (10 points): You have killed every type of slime!
- Challenge Accepted (10 points): You have unlocked Hard Mode!
- Maxed Out (15 points): You have the maximum health and mana!
- Corruptible (10 points): Your World is Corrupt!
- Hallowed Be Thy Name (10 points): Your World is Hallowed!
- Ophthalmologist (15 points): You have defeated The Twins!
- Bona Fide (15 points): You have defeated Skeletron Prime!
- Ride the Worm (15 points): You have defeated The Destroyer!
- Marathon Runner (20 points): You have traveled over 42km on the ground!
- Landscaper (15 points): You have removed more than 10,000 blocks!
- Crowd Control (15 points): You have defeated the Goblin Army!
- Survivor (10 points): You have survived the first night!
- Icarus (10 points): You can only go down from here!
- Vanity of Vanities (10 points): Looking good!
- Pet Hoarder (10 points): You seem to like pets.
- Terraria Expert (5 points): You have completed the tutorial!
- Terraria Student (5 points): You have begun the tutorial!
- Be Prepared (15 points): You are ready for battle!
- Airtime! (10 points): Enjoy the view.
- Blacksmith (15 points): You are a master smith!
- I’m Smelting! (20 points): You have smelted 10,000 bars of metal!
- A Knight in Shining Armors (15 points): You have obtained every type of armor.
- Engineer (10 points): You have placed 100 wires!
- Red Moon Rises (10 points): You have survived the Blood Moon!
- Crafty (20 points): You have used every crafting station!
- To Hell and Back (20 points): You have gone to The Underworld and back without dying!