Easy “Burnt To A Crisp” achievement
Easy “Full Throttle” achievement
Easy “Unyielding II” achievement
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Demon on Wheels II (30 points): Pass every track in the Flatliner Event.
- Hard the Hard Way (20 points): Finish ‘The Ascent’ without faulting on the Rattler 125cc bike.
- From the Ashes (20 points): Finish all tracks in the Walk in The Park Event using the Phoenix 250cc bike.
- The Editor’s Apprentice (20 points): Create a track of your own that has at least three path points, then test drive it.
- Custom Finish (20 points): Host and finish a Private or Local Multiplayer match on a User-created Track with at least 2 players
- Burnt to a Crisp (20 points): Pass ‘Lab Rat’ without faulting while constantly on fire.
- School’s Out (20 points): Pass the A License Test and get the Phoenix.
- No Problemo (10 points): Pass the D License Test and get your first bike.
- Check Out My Ride (10 points): Join a public multiplayer match using at least five custom bike and rider parts.
- Fast Five (20 points): Win five matches in public multiplayer.
- The Professional (30 points): Successfully complete the single player career.
- Loonie Lander (20 points): The hawk has landed. Time to show the flag! (The small one.)
- Extreme Prejudice (20 points): Complete any Extreme track.
- Flawless Victory (20 points): Finish the ‘Scenic Route’ Tournament without any faults
- Nervous Twitch (20 points): Doh! You had a near-perfect run on a Hard or Extreme track, but blew it after the last checkpoint.
- Community Spirit (20 points): Post a time on another player’s custom created track.
- Unyielding II (20 points): Finish ‘Rock Steady’ without faulting or changing your rider’s posture.
- Full Throttle II (20 points): Finish ‘Archipelago’ without faulting or ever releasing the throttle
- The Squirrels Have Eyes… (30 points): Find every squirrel location hidden away in the secret corners of the world.
- Beyond the Wall of Pain (10 points): Smash your bike and break every bone in one spectacular crash.
The following achievements require the “Origin Of Pain” bonus downloadable content:
- All Is Gold (20 points): Receive gold medals in all the Paine Island tracks and skill games.
- Hey Mom, Look At Me! (10 points): Wheelie through the Nuthouse in track “Carnival of Rust”.
- Epic Slam Dunk (10 points): Do the most epic slam dunk ever.
- Extreme Pedaling (10 points): Complete track “Back to the Attic” with the Gecko 520.
- A Winner is You! (10 points): Get a platinum medal on a Paine Island track. Just one. Come on, you can do it!
- The Squirrels Have Rabies (20 points): Those sneaky squirrels are squeaking again. Can you find all the new squirrels on Paine Island?
- Advanced Degree (10 points): Pass the Adrenaline Degree Tournament with flying colors.
Additionally, there is one secret achievement with the “Origin Of Pain” bonus downloadable content:
- Secret Ops (10 points): Finish “Recon Rider” while wearing something suitable, without faulting.
The following achievements require the “Riders Of Doom” bonus downloadable content:
- The Squirrels Have Nuts (10 points): You don’t have to be crazy to find every squirrel in Big Sands, but it helps!
- Atomic Number 78 (10 points): It’s elemental: Get all Platinums in Big Sands (except Extremes) to qualify.
- Never Say Stop (10 points): Zero fault Pump It Up without hitting the brakes.
- Etremophile (10 points): All you have to do is pass one Extreme in Big Sands. Just one. You can do it!
- Ultimate Endurance II (10 points): Pass Level 15 in Neverending Trials.
- Wail of the Banshee (10 points): Zero fault the Hard as Nails tournament using the Banshee.
- Cult of the Golden Wheel (20 points): Find the legendary Golden Wheel of Sir Daniel of Stockport.
- The Dystopian (20 points): Finish Dystopia without faulting and turn all five traffic lights green.