Successfully complete the game, and save when prompted. You can start a new session with a cleared saved game file to begin with your previously obtained augments and other items. Note: This can be done only a total of three times on the same cleared saved game file.Whyt's (Poochika's) body skins
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding body skin for Whyt (Poochika):
- Dragoon: Score 9,999 points in Kain's 100 Meter Jump mini-game.
- Goblin: Successfully complete the main story two times.
- Ninja: Score 9,999 points in Edge's 100 Shurikens Throw mini-game.
- Paladin: Score 9,999 points in Cecil's 100 Goblins Punishment mini-game.
- Summoner/Black Mage: Score 9,999 points in Rydia's 100 Math Homeworks mini-game.
- White Mage: Score 9,999 points in Rosa's 100 Second Meditation mini-game.
- Zeromus: Get a 100% Bestiary completion.
Once you have the "Steal" augment, give it to Edge. After visiting the Land Of The Eidolons and gaining Asura and Leviathan, return to the Baron Castle. Go to the underground area in the east tower, and find King Baron. When you fight Odin, have Edge continuously use "Steal" until he successfully steals the augment. This augment works just like the "Darkness" command Cecil has before he becomes a paladin."Piercing Magic" augment
Go to the Feymarch, and speak to the Eidolon to start a side quest where you must find his wandering companions and get them back to him. This side quest can be completed at any time before the end of the game. The clues that Eidolon's gives correspond to the following locations:
- "The oasis": Kaipo Lake.
- "To observe a view": The Mt. Ordeals summit.
- "To fly to the sky": Black Chocobo Forest near Troia.
- "Getting drunk": Lali-Ho Pub in Dwarf Castle.
- "Making a friends with an Eidolon": Sylvan Hut, Sylph Cave, where you find Yang, on the second floor.
- "Wants to become brave": The well in Koppol Forge.
- "Has musical taste": Hummingway Cave, Moon, at the northwest area.
- "Went on a lunar excursion": Near Bahamut's Throne, Lair of the Father, Moon.
After all eight Eidolons are sent home, talk to the Eidolon near the entry point of the cave to travel back to the Feymarch. Talk to the Eidolon that started the quest to receive the "Piercing Magic" augment. It allows spells to bypass barriers, including Reflect.Characters that do not require full experience
Do not grind any amount of experience for the following characters, until a certain point in the story is reached. The character's experience points will reset or adjust to a certain point, making any work you did (other than for gil) pointless.
- Cecil: Do not grind experience levels until after he becomes a Paladin.
- Kain: Do not grind experience levels until after the Giant of Babil.
- Rydia: Do not grind experience levels until she returns after the fight against Golbez.
- Rosa: Do not grind experience levels until after she is rescued.
Do not grind for any other characters that are not mentioned above, as their levels will match your highest character's level after the Giant Of Babil.Refilling MP on the moon
While on the moon (whether you are with Fusoya or after he leaves your party), you get the Bless augment. Equip it. When you encounter a Moon Maiden or Dark Sage, cast Toad on them with Rydia, and kill the rest of the enemies if needed, then cast Bless on your party. You can fully cure your party then regain your party's MP with Bless; just use Defend on all of your party members. The Toad does 1 damage to your party member. You can just keep using Defend until you are all fully cured; when your MP is full, kill the Toad.Easy max score in Rydia's Mathemagic Minute mini-game
When the mini-game is about to begin, quickly remember the numbers, then close your Nintendo DS screen. Your Nintendo DS will be in Sleep mode. Write down the numbers you remember, and solve the mathemagic. Once you know the answer, open up your Nintendo DS, and prepare to copy the answer as fast as possible. Keep doing this until you get the max score (9,999) and Whyt's Summoner/Black Mage costume at the end.Whyt drawing
Whenever you have two saved game files, the summon Whyt's appearance will be the same. Additionally, whenever you battle using Wi-Fi, your stats will combine. For example, if your Intelligence is 30 and you battle using Wi-Fi, your opponent will also have 30 Intelligence unless your opponent has a greater Intelligence, in which case you would take on his Intelligence stat.Defeating Rubicante
The Elemental Archfiend Of Fire, Rubicante, has an attack named xInferno that damages your party while healing him. He only uses that attack when his cloak is open. While his cloak is open, have Edge use Steal. This will force Rubicante to close his cloak and prevent him from using that attack.View credits
Enter the developer's room in the Dwarves Castle. Look at the shelf behind the doll in the first room to view the game's credits.