Note: This game is also titled Zelda No Densetsu: Daichi No Kiteki.Stamp bonuses
Once you get a letter from Niko in Aboda Village, visit him to get a stamp book. Then, find the fifteen various stamp stations in different areas that you can visit on the rail map to get a stamp. Return to Niko after getting the indicated number of stamps to unlock the corresponding reward:
- Shield Of Antiquity ("Crab" shield from The Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass): 10 stamps. Note: This shield cannot be eaten by Like-Likes.
- Engineer Outfit: 15 stamps.
- Sword Scroll 2 (Great Spin Attack): 20 stamps.
Successfully complete the indicated Take 'Em All On challenge at the southeast corner of Hyrule Castle Town to unlock the corresponding item:
- Heart Container: Challenge 1
- Bomb Bag II (30 Bomb capacity): Challenge 2
- Ancient Gold Coin: Challenge 3
In the Forest Realm, talk to the person at Rabbitland Rescue. Collect the indicated number of rabbits in the Spirit Tracks to unlock the corresponding item:
- Heart Container: 5 rabbits
- Swordsman's Scroll I (Sword Beam): 50 rabbits
Take the young Goron to Castle Town. You will eventually be able to talk to him, and he will say he is discouraged by city life. Select "Cheer up" as a response. Goron will get happier. Then, select the first option in the conversation. Goron will thank you and give you Goron Amber as a reward.Stamp locations
Search the indicated locations to find stamps for Niko:
- Sand Sanctuary: Successfully complete Sand Temple to unlock Sand Lokomo's sidequest, then finish it. Get a Cucco, and fly to the island in the southeast corner of the area.
- Sand Temple: On the west side of the sand river on the second floor; Sand Wand required.
- Spirit Tower: At the very top of the tower.
- Fire Sanctuary: Light the torches to unlock the bridges, north part of the area; Boomerang required.
- Fire Temple: In the room with four eyes next to each other, shoot the hidden switch in the southwest corner with an arrow; Bow required.
- Goron Village: Northwest corner of the area west of Goron village; instead of crossing the bridge that you activate, keep going north, and use the Snake Rope to get across.
- Aboda Village: Next to the train station.
- Forest Sanctuary: North part of the map, near some stairs.
- Forest Temple: First floor, in the poison gas room; Leaf Vacuum required.
- Hyrule Castle: Northwest corner of town; Bombs required.
- Trading Post: Northwest corner inside the cave; Bomb required.
- Withtleton: Near the entrance of the north field.
- Papuchia village: Southwest corner of the islands south of the village; Snake Rope and Bird Song required.
- Pirate Hideout: Center of the map, on the hill; Snake Rope and Bird Song required, and Force Gem required to unlock Pirate Hideout.
- Ocean Sanctuary: On top of the entrance to where the Lokomo is found; Snake Rope and Bird Song required.
- Ocean Temple: Bomb the north walls on the second floor, inside the opened room; Snake Rope and Bombs required.
- Anouki Village: Northeast corner.
- Snow Sanctuary: East area of the map, on a small hill.
- Snow Temple: Northeast corner of the room full of water and five torches; Boomerang required.
- Wellspring Station: Passing the lake using the ice torch; Boomerang required.
Find the Air Stones at the indicated location to learn the corresponding song that can be played on the Spirit Flute. Tap an Air Stones to hear the song and see the proper colored notes that should be played on the flute. To memorize the song, take out the Spirit Flute, and play the song as it is appears. You can then refer to the songs from the "Collection" menu.
Song Of Awakening: It is found at western part of the Forest Sanctuary. Its notes are Light Blue, Red. This song wakes up the Gossip Stones which give clues about treasures and other things.
Song Of Birds: It is found in Papuchia Village during the quest for Carben, the Ocean Sage. Its notes are Dark Blue, Orange, Dark Blue. This song summons birds and affects cuccos, doves, and the birds that carry grapple points for your whip in the southwest region of Papuchia Village and in the Ocean Sanctuary.
Song Of Discovery: It is found in the center of Anouki Village. Its notes are Red, Yellow, Red, Light Blue. This song reveals treasure chests and other hidden objects (for example, at circles of boulders or the base of trees).
Song Of Healing: It is found at the train platform at the start of the Forest Temple, Floor 1. Its notes are Light Green, White, Light Green. This song restores all of your hearts while in a dungeon. To use it again, you must leave the dungeon.
Song Of Light: It is found near Linebeck's grave in the northern area of the Trading Post. Its notes are Dark Blue, Yellow, Red, Light Blue, White. This song makes diamond-shaped crystals glow and give off light. It is required to solve some puzzles.
Zelda will ask Link what he wants to do afterwards immediately prior to getting on the Demon Train for the final battle. Each response will change the ending sequence:
- "Warrior": Zelda will hear Link sword fighting below her window.
- "Engineer": Zelda will hear Link's train whistle.
- "Dunno": Random ending.
When you reach the final room of the Tower Of Spirits, with the four Phantoms, first send Link to the Safe Zone on the west side of the room. Then, take control of the Torch Phantom, and go to the door leading to the area where the Warp and Normal Phantoms are located. Light the torches, and the door will open. A Phantom Eye will appear next. Enter the area with the Warp and Normal Phantoms. Go to the east side of this area, beside the Normal Phantom, and talk to him. Then, switch to Link. When the Phantom Eye cannot see you and the Warp Phantom is heading to the east side, run in and take control of him. You will now probably be spotted. If you are spotted, run back to the Safe Zone. When the Phantoms stop chasing you, go to the area with the two switches. Since there is sand blocking this area, Zelda cannot go with you. Let the Phantom Eye see you, then run across the sand. Next, warp to the Phantom Eye as Zelda. Step on the switches. The door behind the Normal Phantom will open. Then, take control of the Torch Phantom again. Stand beside the Normal Phantom, and talk to him again. Switch to Link, and when the Phantom Eye cannot see you and the Warp Phantom is moving to the east side of the area, run in and stun him. Do the same to the Normal Phantom, then run into the Safe Zone. Call Zelda, and push the next door open to get the Compass Of Light.