Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. You can edit the stats of your players in offline Campaign mode. Use a SQL database editor to edit the "Campaign.db" file in the "\Documents\BloodBowl2\Campaign\" folder. Scroll down to "b_team_campaign_save" to find a single entry. Take note of the "idTeam" value. Next, go to "bb_player_listing" and locate all the players with the same "idTeam" value that was found previously. You can now edit the individual players on your team. You can edit the "characsMovementAllowance", "characsStrength", "characsAgility", and "characsArmourValue" stats. Note: Do not change a player's stats until a tutorial introduces it or the game will crash. For example, the Agility stat is introduced in Game 3. If Agility is edited before it is introduced by the game during normal progression, your game will crash.Edit money
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. You can edit the amount of money you have in offline Campaign mode. Use a SQL database editor to edit the "Campaign.db" file in the "\Documents\BloodBowl2\Campaign\" folder. Scroll down to the "bb_team_listing" table in the database to set your current money. The value is located under cash.Easy "Favour Of The Golden College" achievement
Create an Orc team from four goblins and seven lineman. Do not purchase any re-rolls, apothecary, or other improvements. Play one game to completion with any outcome to get the "Favour Of The Golden College" achievement after you receive your bonus reward.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- Accomplished Coach: You have won a match in a multiplayer league.
- Agility at its best: You have taught an Agility skill to a Dwarf player.
- Beat it!: You pushed 3 opposition players off the pitch in the same match (League or Campaign).
- Blood Bowl expert: You have won all the Trophies.
- Cheerleaders: You have hired Cheerleaders for your team.
- Coliseum: You have improved a stadium to its maximum level.
- Competitor: You have arrived in a competition final.
- Expert strategist: You have studied the composition of an opposition team.
- Favour of the Amethyst College: You have trained a team until it has killed 5 opponents (League or Campaign).
- Favour of the Golden College: You have trained a team to a treasury level of 500,000.
- Favour of the Grey College: You have trained a player to level 7.
- Favour of the Jade College: You have a team whose value is greater than 1900.
- Golden goose: You sold a level 7 player on the transfer market.
- Grand exterminator: You have completed the Campaign and saved the Old World.
- Horned Rat: You mutated a Skaven player with the Horns skill.
- In dodge we trust: You finished a match with an elf team without incurring any injuries (League or Campaign).
- Law of Market: You bought a player in the transfer market.
- Made-to-measure team: You have created a team.
- Misanthrope: You have won a match in a solo league.
- New Coach: You have levelled up as coach.
- Newbie manager: You have hired a member of staff for a team and purchased an enhancement for its stadium.
- Not so fast!: You intercepted opponent's Pass (League or Campaign).
- One down! Who's next?: You have won the first match of the Campaign.
- Outstanding Coach: You have reached the maximum level as coach (20).
- Real-life opponent: You have faced a coach in a multiplayer league.
- Spike! magazine award: You have reached a Fan Factor of 10.
- The Grim Reaper: You have lost a player in a match (League or Campaign).
- To the slaughterhouse: You have bought and fired a player without him even playing a match.
- Unassailable defence: You won a match without conceding a Touchdown (League or Campaign).
- Unnatural: You made Mutated a player by increasing his level.
- What a pity: You gained an “MVP” mention for a dead player (League or Campaign).