Enter "BLOODLESS" as a case-sensitive file name when starting a new game to play as the Vampiress, Bloodless. You will start from the room where Bloodless is normally battled at the upper corridors of the Dian Cécht Cathedral. Note: The game must be Version 1.18 or higher for this code to work.Cheat mode
Enter one of the following codes as your file name when starting a new game to unlock the corresponding item, weapon, or mode:
- "A Kinda Funny Mask" accessory: TEAMFAT
- Big Head mode: BIGHEAD
- "Big Mustache" accessory: AWESOMEVIDEOGAMES
- "Clockwork Blade" weapon: JEPSON
- "Darkness Descends" weapon: ALPHAOMEGASIN
- "Dominus" weapon: Akuma
- "Dumping Helmet" head: INTHEBATHROOM
- "Dungeonite Sword" weapon: DUNGEONITE
- "Final Hour" weapon: TheSpeedGamers
- "Game Sack Strip" weapon: 8MEGAPOWER
- "Guardian Egg Helm" head: EGGFARM
- "Hey I'm Grump" accessory: Egoraptor
- "I'm Not So Grump" accessory: Grumps
- "Mega64 Helmet" head: Jarvis Meower
- "Plague Doctor Face" accessory: swimmingbird
- "Sicilian Slicer" weapon: STEPHENPLAYS
- "Space Helmet" head: chuggaaconroy
- "The-Baz Mask" accessory: BULLFIGHTER
- Unlock Hard/Nightmare modes: NIGHTMARE
- "Vine Sword" weapon: SPONGYVINE
Collect 100% of the shards. Then, go to Arvantville and enter Johanne's room to find a chest in the middle of the room that contains Gebel's Glasses, which give unlimited MP when equipped.Infinite ammo
Successfully complete all of Susie's cooking quests to get the Recycle hat that gives unlimited ammo when worn.Play as Lili
Obtain the Bunny Morphosis shard from Lili to unlock her.Play as Shovel Knight
Obtain the EX Shovel Armor from Shovel Armor to unlock Shovel Knight.Sound mode
Successfully complete the game with the "Good" ending to unlock Sound mode at the main menu. Sound mode allows you to play music, sound effects, and voices from the game. It also features "special messages."Equip Bloodbringer as weapon and familiar
Create a shortcut with Bloodbringer as the weapon, but leave the familiar shard blank. The rest of the set does not matter. Next, unequip your weapon and set Bloodbringer as a familiar. Then, switch to the shortcut you created to equip Bloodbringer as a weapon and familiar. Note: You can now save a new shortcut with both set to make this quicker in the future. The reason this works is because the game does not change some of your currently equipped gear/shards if there is nothing to change to in that gear/shard slot.Easy money
After encountering Harry, he will plant seeds and grow crops to share with you. You can buy seeds from Dominique in the shop nearby. Buy as many Rice Seeds as possible and have Harry plant one. Then, leave through the door to the right. Enter and exit Harry's screen five times (you will see the rice grow a bit each time you enter). The rice stalk will be yellowish on top when it is done. Talk to him and he will give you 10 Rice. Dominique sells Rice Seeds for 100 each, but she will buy the 10 Rice for 160. Note: You can only carry 99 Rice at a time. Thus, make sure to sell them before harvesting more or you will lose them.Fight the Librarian
Borrow the Tome Of Conquest at the Librarian O.D. Then, proceed to a room located at Glacial Tomb (two rooms to the left of the area's warp portal) to encounter the Librarian, ready to battle for not returning his valuable book. He is fairly strong. Defeat him to get a shard that allows you to stop time. Additionally, return to his library after defeating him, and he will be wearing a costume mask and allow you to borrow all his books at once.Secret treasure chests
After obtaining the Invert shard, go to the room directly below OD's library to find a chute beneath his chair. Use the Invert shard to push him up to the ceiling, then use the Invert again to return things to normal. If done correctly, two treasure chests will appear when you land back on the floor. One treasure chest contains the Nose Glasses item, and the other one contains the Macaroni and Cheese. Additionally, you will get the "Déjà Vu" achievement when doing this secret. This secret is a reference to a similar one found in Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night.Piano recital
Equip the Caraboose fairy familiar shard (if you do not have it, just kill lots of Caraboose pink fairies until you get it), and go to the piano area in the Garden Of Silence. Sit at the chair in front of the piano and wait for a moment. Miriam will start playing the piano and Caraboose Familiar will start singing alongside her. Once the song is finished, you will get the "Recital" achievement.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- Cartographer: Complete the map.
- Demonologist: Complete the demon list.
- Item Collector: Complete the item list.
- Arvantville's Angel: Complete 30 quests.
- Bloodstained: Take in a large quantity of blood.
- Dare to Devour: Consume 20 different recipes.
- Gilded Youth: Amass a fortune of at least 500,000 G.
- Growing Pains: Reach level 50.
- Kickstopper: Jump kick 10 times without touching the ground.
- Marathon: Travel 42.195 kilometers.
- Shardmaster: Absorb every type of shard.
- True Haggler: Earn at least 100,000 G in total item sales.
- A New You: Change your hairstyle.
- Able Alchemist: Transmute items 10 times.
- Bookworm: Borrow 10 books.
- Demon Hunter: Slay 1,000 demons.
- Down Pat: Master a weapon technique.
- Make a Wish: Break 1,000 candleholders.
- Might've Known: Destroy a secret wall.
- Moonwalker: Backstep, backstep, backstep. A lot.
- Scrap Heaper: Break down items into materials 10 times.
- Shardbinder: Absorb your first shard.
- Treasure Hunter: Open 100 chests.
- Army of the Night: Thank you, everyone, for your endless kindness and support.
- Dethroned: Eradicate the king of demons.
- All Bets Are Off: Eradicate the duke of high rollers.
- Déjà vu: Bounce a certain chair repeatedly.
- Dragonslayer: Eradicate the netherdrake.
- Hermetically Sealed: Subdue the alchemist.
- His Blade: Inherit the blade that demons fear.
- Just a Flicker: Fulfill your promise to a friend.
- Loco Motive: Eradicate the runaway train.
- Moonscraper: Eradicate the mistress of the deathly moon.
- Recital: Listen to the faerie's song.
- Rodeo Star: Eradicate the skeletal demihorse.
- Samurai Showdown: Drive back the samurai.
- Show of Hands: Eradicate the wrathful work of art.
- Snake Charmer: Eradicate the twin-headed dragon.
- Speed Demon: Eradicate the hypersonic hellraiser.
- Storm Abolisher: Eradicate the cause of the maelstrom.
- Tourniquet: Eradicate the bloodthirsty maiden.
- Transcendence: Triumph over yourself.
- Usurper: Observe the rise of the castle's new master.
- Wing Clipper: Eradicate the iron marquess.