Successfully complete the indicated challenge to unlock the corresponding bonus:
- Be More Objective 1: Lobster Grenade Launcher, Ritchie Revolver, Duct-Taped Magazines
- Be More Objective 2: Bulpdaun Submachine Gun, Speed Slings, Speed Holsters
- Be More Objective 3: Score on Leaderboard
- Parkour This 1: Barnett Light Rifle, Front Grips, Rapid Fire
- Parkour This 2: Belgo Machine Pistol, Silencers
- Parkour This 3: Score on Leaderboard
- Escort Duty 1: High Powered Scopes, Red Dot Sights, Muzzle Brakes
- Escort Duty 2: EZ-Nade Auto Grenade Launcher, Drum Magazines
- Escort Duty 3: Score on Leaderboard
- Tower Defense 1: FRKN-3K Assault Rifle, Underslung Grenade Launcher, Adjusted Iron Sights
- Tower Defense 2: Gotlung Minigun, High-Capacity Magazines
- Tower Defense 3: Score on Leaderboard
Get the indicated amount of experience points to reach the corresponding level:
- Level 1: 1,000 points
- Level 2: 2,000 points
- Level 3: 3,000 points
- Level 4: 4,000 points
- Level 5: 5,250 points
- Level 6: 6,500 points
- Level 7: 7,750 points
- Level 8: 9,000 points
- Level 9: 10,250 points
- Level 10: 12,000 points
- Level 11: 13,750 points
- Level 12: 15,500 points
- Level 13: 17,250 points
- Level 14: 19,000 points
- Level 15: 21,750 points
- Level 16: 24,500 points
- Level 17: 27,250 points
- Level 18: 30,000 points
- Level 19: 32,750 points
- Level 20: 37,500 points
Switch to a heavy body type. Select a gun of any weight, and customize it as desired. Do the same with your secondary weapon. Make it your default weapon, and switch back to a light or medium body type. Your default guns will stay the same, but your body will not. When you play matches, you can now have a light or medium body type with a gatling gun.Hidden message
During the mission where the Resistance is trying to steal the airplane, go to the terminal they are supposed to hack. You will see a message warning you that robots are taking over the world.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- 'Tis better to give than receive: As a Medic, using the Transfer Supplies ability, give the last of your Supplies away.
- A bit of a headache: Take down an enemy with a Cortex Bomb.
- Boom!: Detonate a HE Charge.
- Brinksmanship: Complete an Operative Primary Objective within 5 seconds of breaking disguise.
- Cut 'em off at the pass: Close an enemy team's shortcut.
- Great shot kid! One in a million: Take down an enemy by shooting a grenade.
- I live... again!: Revive yourself.
- I think I know a shortcut: Open a shortcut for your team.
- It's a trap!: Take down an enemy with a Satchel Charge.
- King of the world!: Complete all 3 Star Challenges.
- No I insist, you take it: Use the last of your Supplies to refill a teammate's ammo rather than your own.
- Not over till the fat lady sings!: Take down an enemy with gunfire while knocked down.
- Not so sneaky now, are you?: Reveal an enemy in disguise.
- Oh I'm sorry, was that yours?: Capture an enemy's Command Post.
- Pump up the volume!: Upgrade your team's command post.
- Smart decisions win battles: Attempt to Revive an objective-class teammate over a non-objective teammate near a Primary Objective.
- That mine you found? Disarmed!: Spot a mine which is later defused by another Engineer.
- That's how you win a match: While on defense, take down an attacker who's completing a Primary Objective.
- The start of something big: Win any mission, whether campaign or What-If.
- The story has just begun: Win both story campaigns (not including What-If missions).
- They never knew what hit them: While on offense, win the match in less than 30% of the time limit.
- Time to start a new character: Reach rank 5.
- To serve and protect: Win every Security campaign mission, including What-If missions.
- Tough as nails: Win all storyline campaign missions (not including What-If missions) playing either Online Versus, or in Hard mode.
- Use the wheel, earn more XP: Complete an objective after first selecting it on the Objective Wheel.
- Very well done indeed!: Complete your first 3 Star Challenge.
- Viva la revolution!: Win every Resistance campaign mission, including What-If missions.
- Was it the red or the blue wire?: Disarm an HE charge.
- Well done!: Complete your first 1 Star Challenge.
- Well that was educational: Collect all Audio Logs.
- Who's bad?: Complete all 1 Star Challenges.
- You can place another mine now: Take down an enemy with a mine.
- You shall not pass!: While on defense, prevent the attackers from completing their first objective.
- You're going places, kid!: Reach rank 2.
- You've escaped the Ark: Win all main missions of the Resistance campaign (not including What-If missions).
- You've saved the Ark: Win all main missions of the Security campaign (not including What-If missions).
The following achievements require the "Agents Of Change" bonus downloadable content:
- A Burning Thing: Kill an enemy with a Napalm Grenade.
- Ark King: Reach Level 24.
- Mutual Support: Have a Field Regen Unit buff more than 3 players simultaneously.
- Pyromancer: Kill an enemy with a Pyro Mine.
- Remote Control: Kill an enemy with a UAV.
- Science Maven: Win Labs as both factions in Campaign mode.
- Towering Achievement: Win Founders' Tower as both factions in Campaign mode.