Reach Level 31 in Multiplayer mode for a weapon by getting 1,000 kills with it to unlock the Gold camo for the weapon.Secret killstreak
Get a 25 (24 with Hardline) killstreak using only your gun/knife/equipment (killstreak kills do not count) to get a M.O.A.B. (Mother Of All Bombs). When activated, it will kill all enemies on the map, no matter where they are, as well as disable the enemy's equipment, electronics, and pointstreaks for one minute. Additionally, the team with the person who calls in a M.O.A.B. will get double XP for the rest of the match.Easy XP
Once you reach Level 20 in Multiplayer mode, use the Specialist Killstreak package to get a lot of extra XP. Create a class with the Hardline perk and use the Specialist Killstreak package. You will get extra points at kills 1, 3, 5, and 7. It will also help you complete the perk's challenges and the Specialist challenges for each perk. You will be completing the perks, and each perk has a Specialist perk challenge to it. For example, if at one kill you unlock Assassin, you will be completing Assassin challenges while also completing the "Assassin" Specialist challenge. You will get a lot of XP as you complete these challenges in addition to the 200 XP you get for kills 1, 3, 5, and 7 each time. This works best in modes where you get a lot of kills. Additionally, you get extra points for kills 8, 9, 10, etc. as long as you have all the perks enabled and have not died.Easy Blast Shield Pro
Throw a Flash or Concussion grenade at the wall so it bounces back at you and stuns you. It will be counted as deflecting an explosion for the Blast Shield Pro. Note: This glitch was done on an unpatched version of the game.Easy SitRep Pro
Once you unlock the Trophy System tactical equipment, assign it to a class, and deploy it. Then, knife it, and it will count towards destroyed enemy equipment for the SitRep Pro. Note: This glitch was done on an unpatched version of the game.Reducing lag
At the multiplayer main menu, select "Options", then disable the "Theater Recording" option to help reduce lag during online games.Multiplayer unlockables
Reach the indicated level in Multiplayer mode to unlock the corresponding weapon, perk, equipment, or killstreak/deathstreak:
- Level 5: Throwing Knife
- Level 6: SCAR-L (assault rifle)
- Level 8: SPAS-12 (shotgun)
- Level 10: P99 (handgun)
- Level 11: Blind Eye perk
- Level 12: Dragunov (sniper)
- Level 13: Scrambler (tactical)
- Level 14: PKP Pecheneg (LMG)
- Level 15: Hardline perk
- Level 15: Revenge (death streak)
- Level 16: MP9 (machine pistol)
- Level 18: CM901 (assault rifle)
- Level 19: Sitrep perk
- Level 20: Specialist (strike package)
- Level 21: EMP Grenade (tactical)
- Level 22: A550 (sniper)
- Level 22: Extreme Conditioning perk
- Level 24: Javelin (launcher)
- Level 26: AA-12 (shotgun)
- Level 27: Assassin perk
- Level 28: PP90M1 (SMG)
- Level 29: Smoke Grenade (tactical)
- Level 30: MP412 (handgun)
- Level 30: Steady Aim perk
- Level 32: Type 95 (assault rifle)
- Level 32: Final Stand (death streak)
- Level 36: Skorpion (M. Pistol)
- Level 37: Bouncing Betty (anti personnel mine)
- Level 38: P90 (SMG)
- Level 39: Scavenger perk
- Level 40: Stinger (Launcher; vehicle lock-on only)
- Level 42: G36C (assault rifle)
- Level 44: RSASS (sniper)
- Level 45: Trophy System (deflects enemy explosives/missiles)
- Level 46: .44 Magnum (handgun)
- Level 47: Overkill perk
- Level 48: Striker (shotgun)
- Level 50: ACR 6.8 (assault rifle)
- Level 51: Martyrdom (death streak)
- Level 52: XM25 (launcher)
- Level 53: Claymore (anti personnel mine)
- Level 54: MK46 (LMG)
- Level 55: Dead Silence perk
- Level 56: PM9 (SMG)
- Level 57: Dead Man's Hand (death streak)
- Level 58: Five Seven (handgun)
- Level 60: MK14 (assault rifle)
- Level 61: Tactical Insertion (marker to place your next re-spawn)
- Level 62: Model 1887 (shotgun)
- Level 64: M320 GLM (launcher)
- Level 66: MSR (sniper)
- Level 68: AK-47 (assault rifle)
- Level 69: C4 Explosives
- Level 70: G18 (machine pistol)
- Level 71: Hollow Points (death streak)
- Level 72: M60E4 (LMG)
- Level 74: MP7 (SMG)
- Level 76: Desert Eagle (handgun)
- Level 77: Portable Radar (shows enemy movement within its radius)
- Level 78: FAD (assault rifle)
- Level 80: RPG-7 (launcher)
Reach Level 80 in Multiplayer mode to unlock Prestige mode and the Prestige Shop. Each time you Prestige, you will get one Prestige token. You can use the token in the Prestige Shop to unlock one of the following bonuses or save it for use later. There are a total of ten Prestige ranks. Once you reach the tenth Prestige, you will have the ability to reset all your stats and progress and start over again. You will also unlock exclusive titles and emblems when you reach certain Prestiges, which will never be reset.
- 1. Extra Custom Class
- 2. Double XP (2 hours)
- 3. Double Weapon XP (2 hours)
- 4. Regular Package (title and emblem)
- 5. Unlock Gear (unlock a weapon, equipment, or perk permanently, no matter how many times you Prestige; available after the 1st Prestige)
- 6. Hardened Package (title and emblem; reach 5th Prestige)
- 7. Veteran Package (title and emblem; reach 10th Prestige)
- 8. Reset All Stats (reach 10th Prestige)
The following is a list of all perks and their effect:
- Recon: Explosive damage shows target on mini-map
- Recon Pro: Bullet damage shows target on mini-map
Sleight Of Hand
- Sleight Of Hand: Faster reloading
- Sleight Of Hand Pro: Switch weapons quicker
- Blind Eye: Undetectable to air support and sentry guns
- Blind Eye Pro: Faster lock-on for launchers, and increased bullet damage to air support and sentries
- Extreme Conditioning: Increased sprint time
- Extreme Conditioning Pro: Increased climbing speed
- Scavenger: Get ammo from dead enemies
- Scavenger Pro: Get more ammo from dead enemies
- Quickdraw: Quicker aiming (ADS)
- Quickdraw Pro: Quicker recovery from using grenade/equipment
- Blast Shield: Increased explosive resistance
- Blast Shield Pro: Resistance to flash and concussion grenades
- Hardline: Killstreaks require 1 fewer kill
- Hardline Pro: Two assists count as kill towards killstreaks, and deathstreaks require 1 fewer death
- Assassin: Undetectable by UAV, portable radar, thermal, and heartbeat sensors
- Assassin Pro: Immunity to CUAV and EMP, and no red crosshair or name appears when targeted
- Overkill: Carry two primary weapons; second primary weapon cannot have attachments
- Overkill Pro: Second primary weapon can have two attachments
- Marksman: Identify enemy targets at long range
- Marksman Pro: Hold breath longer while sniping
- Stalker: Increased movement speed while aiming down the sights (ADS)
- Stalker Pro: Delay enemy claymore explosions
- SitRep: Detect enemy explosives and tactical insertions
- SitRep Pro: Louder enemy footsteps
- Steady Aim: Increased hip fire accuracy
- Steady Aim Pro: Weapon is ready faster after sprinting
- Dead Silence: Quieter movement, and Recon does not work as well against you
- Dead Silence Pro: No fall damage
The following is a list of the proficiencies for weapons and their attribute:
- 1. Kick (reduced recoil)
- 2. Range (increased range)
- 3. Attachments (equip two attachments)
- 4. Focus (reduced flinch when shot)
- 5. Melee (faster melee)
- 6. Stability (reduced sway)
- 7. Impact (greater bullet penetration through walls)
- 8. Speed (faster movement with weapon equipped)
- 9. Damage (shells do more damage; shotgun only)
Get the indicated number of consecutive kills in Multiplayer mode to get the corresponding bonus. Note: The Specialist Strike Package allows you to choose three additional perks. The Support Strike Package does not reset your killstreak after dying.
Assault Strike Package
- UAV: 3 kills
- Care Package: 4 kills
- I.M.S. (Intelligent Munitions System): 5 kills
- Predator Missile: 5 kills
- Sentry Gun: 5 kills
- Precision Airstrike: 6 kills
- Attack Helicopter: 7 kills
- Strafe Run: 9 kills
- Little Big Guard: 9 kills
- Reaper: 9 kills
- Assault Drone: 10 kills
- AC-130: 12 kills
- Pave Low: 12 kills
- Juggernaut: 15 kills
- Osprey Gunner: 17 kills
Specialist Strike Package
- One extra perk: 2 kills
- Two extra perks: 4 kills
- Three extra perks: 6 kills
- All perks: 8 kills
Support Strike Package
- UAV: 4 kills
- Counter-UAV: 5 kills
- Ballistic Vests: 5 kills
- Airdrop Trap: 5 kills
- Sam Turret: 8 kills
- Recon Drone: 10 kills
- Advanced UAV: 12 kills
- Remote Turret: 12 kills
- Stealth Bomber: 14 kills
- EMP: 18 kills
- Juggernaut Recon: 18 kills
- Escort Airdrop: 18 kills
Die the indicated number of times in Multiplayer mode to get the corresponding bonus:
- Final Stand: 4 deaths (unlocked at Level 32; enter Last Stand mode after dying with your primary weapon)
- Juiced: 4 deaths (move faster for 7.5 seconds after spawning)
- Martyrdom: 4 deaths (unlocked at Level 51; drop a live grenade after dying)
- Dead Man's Hand: 5 deaths (unlocked at Level 57; enter Last Stand mode after dying with C4 equipped)
- Hollow Points: 5 deaths (unlocked at Level 71; bullets cause more damage for one kill)
- Revenge: 5 deaths (see position of last enemy that killed you on mini-map)
The following is a list of the primary weapons, secondary weapons, attachments, equipment, and camouflage in the game, along with the level they are unlocked at in Multiplayer mode:
- M16A4 - 3 round burst
- TYPE 95 - 3 round burst (Level 32)
- G36c (Level 42)
- ACR 6.8 (Level 50)
- MK14 - Semi-automatic (Level 60)
- AK-47 (Level 68)
- FAD (Level 78)
Sub Machine Guns
- P90 (Level 38)
- PM-9 (Level 56)
- MP7 (Level 74)
Light Machine Guns
- L86 LSW
- PKP Pecheneg
- MK46 (Level 54)
- M60E4 (Level 72)
- Barrett .50 Cal
- L118A (bolt action, looks similar to the L96 from Call Of Duty: Black Ops)
- RSASS (Level 44)
- MSR (Level 66)
- USAS 12
- KSG 12
- SPAS 12
- Striker - Semi-auto (Level 48)
- Model 1887 (Level 62)
- Skorpion (Level 36)
- G18 (Level 70)
- USP .45
- .44 Magnum (Level 46)
- Five Seven (Level 58)
- Desert Eagle (Level 76)
- Stinger (Level 40)
- XM25 (Level 52)
- M320 GLM (Level 64)
- RPG (Level 80)
- Frag Grenade
- Semtex Grenade
- Throwing Knife
- Bouncing Betty Grenade (Level 37)
- Claymore (Level 53)
- C4 (Level 69)
- Flash Grenade
- Concussion Grenade
- Scrambler (like a Jammer)
- EMP Grenade
- Smoke Grenade
- Trophy System (tripod sensor that deflects explosive sent in its direction) (Level 45)
- Tactical Insert (Level 61)
- Portable Radar (Level 77)
- Red Dot Sight
- Grenade Launcher
- Heartbeat Sensor
- Hybrid Sight
- Extended Magazines
- Thermal Scope
- Rapid Fire
- Hamr Scope
- Holographic Sight
- Variable Zoom Scope
- Digital Urban
Search the indicated locations to find all 46 Intel laptops:
The best place to get the "Birdie" achievement is on the "Carbon" map in Special Ops Survival mode when two helicopters spawn in Round 6. Before reaching Round 6, buy 10 claymores and a turret. In total, you should have at least $10,000 at the end of Round 5. Go to the air support crate inside the building, and secure the area with your turret and claymores before starting Round 6. Then, start Round 6, and use Predator missiles to destroy the helicopters ($2,500 per missile). Stay in cover where no enemies can see you. You will get the "Birdie" achievement after shooting down the second helicopter as long as you took no damage at all during the round.
Instead of trying to save up $50,000 by playing solo, play a Special Ops Survival map with two players. Once both players have a total sum of $50,000, go to the shop, and have one player give the other enough money so they have $50,000 to get the "Get Rich Or Die Trying" achievement. Then, give the other player enough money so they have $50,000 and get the achievement as well.Easy "Jack The Ripper" achievement
In the "Stronghold" mission, when Price tells you to turn your night-vision on and he turns off the lights, quickly run around knifing the enemies to get the "Jack The Ripper" achievement.Easy "Strike" achievement
At the beginning of the "Persona Non Grata" mission, after leaving the starting area and going down a set of stairs, you will reach a large courtyard. Run to the left side, and kill the enemies that are in your way. Six enemies will come out of an alleyway and stop in front of a door. Cook a frag grenade, then throw it in-between them, and you should get the "Strike" achievement. If you do not kill five of them and get the "Strike" achievement, simply reload the checkpoint and keep trying until you get it.
In the "Return To Sender" mission, when you see a bunch of enemies run across the screen from right to left during the sandstorm (when Echo Team says "We've located Nikolai's chopper. It's a half click south of your position."), reload the checkpoint, then throw a flash bang at them, and toss a frag grenade to kill them all and get the "Strike" achievement.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- 50/50: Complete a Special Ops Mission Mode game with the same number of kills as your partner.
- Arms Dealer: Buy all items from the Survival Weapon Armory.
- Back in the Fight: Start the Single Player Campaign on any difficulty.
- Back Seat Driver: Track down Volk. Complete "Bag and Drag" on any difficulty.
- Bad First Date: Find the girl. Complete "Scorched Earth" on any difficulty.
- Birdie: Kill 2 enemy helicopters without getting hit in a Special Ops Survival game.
- Brag Rags: Earn 1 star in special ops mission mode.
- Carpe Diem: Escape the mountain safe house. Complete "Persona Non Grata" on any difficulty.
- City of Lights: Complete "Bag and Drag" and "Iron Lady" on Veteran difficulty.
- Danger Close: Take down a chopper with an AC-130 smoke grenade in "Bag and Drag."
- Danger Zone: Buy all items from the Survival Air Support Armory.
- Defense Spending: Buy all items from the Survival Equipment Armory.
- Diamond in the Rough: Rescue the Russian President. Complete "Down the Rabbit Hole" on any difficulty.
- Flight Attendant: Kill all 5 enemies during the zero-g sequence in "Turbulence."
- For Whom the Shell Tolls: Destroy all targets during the mortar sequence with only 4 shells in "Back on the Grid."
- Frequent Flyer: Defend the Russian President. Complete "Turbulence" on any difficulty.
- Get Rich or Die Trying: Have $50,000 current balance in a Special Ops Survival game.
- I Live: Survive 1 wave in a Special Ops Survival game.
- Informant: Collect 22 intel items.
- Jack the Ripper: Melee 5 enemies in a row in Single Player or Special Ops.
- Kill Box: Kill 20 enemies with the Chopper Gunner in a single run in "Return to Sender."
- Ménage à Trois: Destroy 3 tanks with a single 105mm shot in "iron lady."
- Nein: Kill 9 enemies with a-10 strafing runs in "scorched earth."
- No Assistance Required: Complete a Special Ops Mission Mode game on Hardened or Veteran with no player getting downed.
- One Way Ticket: Make it to Westminster. Complete "Mind the Gap" on any difficulty.
- Out of the Frying Pan...: Complete "Persona Non Grata", "Turbulence", and "Back on the Grid" on Veteran difficulty.
- Overachiever: Earn 48 stars in special ops mission mode.
- Payback: Complete "Mind the Gap", "Goalpost", and "Return to Sender" on Veteran difficulty.
- Requiem: Escape the city. Complete "Blood Brothers" on any difficulty.
- Sandstorm!: Assault the shipping company. Complete "Return to Sender" on any difficulty.
- Scout Leader: Collect 46 intel items.
- Serrated Edge: Finish a Juggernaut with a knife in Special Ops.
- Storm the Castle: Discover makarov's next move. complete "stronghold" on any difficulty.
- Strike!: Kill 5 enemies with a single grenade in Single Player or Special Ops.
- Survivor: Reach Wave 10 in each mission of Special Ops Survival mode.
- Tactician: Earn 1 star in each mission of special ops mission mode.
- The Best of the Best: Complete the campaign on Hardened or Veteran difficulty.
- The Big Apple: Complete "Black Tuesday" and "Hunter Killer" on Veteran difficulty.
- The Darkest Hour: Complete "Eye of the Storm", "Blood Brothers", and "Stronghold" on Veteran difficulty.
- This Is My Boomstick: Kill 30 enemies with the xm25 in "black tuesday."
- This is the End: Complete "Scorched Earth", "Down the Rabbit Hole", and "Dust to Dust" on Veteran difficulty.
- Too Big to Fail: Destroy the Jamming Tower. Complete "Black Tuesday" on any difficulty.
- Unstoppable: Reach Wave 15 in each mission of Special Ops Survival mode.
- Up to No Good: Infiltrate the village. Complete "Back on the Grid" on any difficulty.
- Vive la Révolution!: Reach the church. Complete "Eye of the Storm" on any difficulty.
- We'll Always Have Paris: Escape Paris with Volk. Complete "Iron Lady" on any difficulty.
- Welcome to WW3: Save the US Vice President. Complete "Goalpost" on any difficulty.
- Wet Work: Take back New York Harbor. Complete "Hunter Killer" on any difficulty.
- What Goes Up...: Destroy all the choppers with only the UGV's grenade launcher in "Persona Non Grata."
- Who Dares Wins: Complete the campaign on any difficulty.