Progress through Darksiders 3 to eventually encounter the Lord Of The Hollows. This character will give you one final gift, but only if you visit him very late in the game. Then, complete the following tasks:
1. Go to the Scar and find a gust of wind. Use Hollow power to ride up and follow this new passage to find the demon Abraxas. When you speak with Abraxas, you can choose to betray the Lord Of Hollows or kill Abraxas. Choose to kill Abraxas to initiate an optional boss fight. Collect the Soul Of Abraxas after defeating the boss.
2. Return to the Lord Of The Hollows. You can fast travel to the Lord Of The Hollows Chamber from any Serpent Hole. Once you return, you will have the option to "Spare the Lord Of The Hollows" or "Kill the Lord Of The Hollows". Choose to "Spare the Lord Of The Hollows" to unlock the best ending and get the "A Parting Gift" achievement.
Search the indicated locations to find all three Chunks Of Adamantine items, which are rare material that are required to fully upgrade a weapon to Level 10. You only need one chunk to fully upgrade a weapon, but you need to find three to get the "Purity Of Power" achievement.
1. Haven, North End: Face the church from the Serpent Hole and turn left. Go to the giant root and grapple to the root on the opposite side. Use the Fire Hollow and grapple-swing across two more roots to reach a balcony. There is a free Level Up (Luminous Visage) on the balcony. Swing from the balcony, then turn the corner and enter the building. Use the Force Hollow to break through the barrier to find a Chunk Of Adamantine down the stairs inside.
2. Bonelands, Cargo Ship: Cross the acid pool area nearby with the Storm Hollow. On the other side, go left and around to the back of the building with the squid jump pad. Proceed to the back corner of that building and wall-jump up the shaft using Stasis Hollow. Then, switch to the Force Hollow and roll across the magnetic surface. At the end, jump across the floating containers in the acid lake to reach the small island with a Chunk Of Adamantine.
3. Scar: Go up the conveyor belt section using Stasis Hollow, and reach the moving platforms you can ride. Ride to the end, then drop down to the grinders. Use Stasis Hollow to freeze the grinders, and slide down to find a Chunk Of Adamantine. There is also a human collectible on this path.
Search the indicated locations to find all Essence Of A Chosen items, which are required to fully upgrade enhancements. One can be purchased from the vendor after defeating the first six Deadly Sins. The other five drop from hidden mini-bosses.
1. Hollows, Molten Cave: Backtrack down the stairs and cross the lowered shortcut bridge. Proceed up the stairs to the left, then go left again to reach a hidden door. Use the crawlspace to reach a switch to open the secret door. Enter the secret door and defeat the mini-boss inside to get an Essence Of A Chosen.
2. Haven, West End: Enter the parking garage, and use Stasis Hollow to climb the elevator shaft. At the top, use Force Hollow to roll across the gap. Defeat the mini-boss inside to get an Essence Of A Chosen.
3. Bonelands, Cargo Ship: Use Storm Hollow to cross the acid lake. Knock down the squid-platform, and move it left to reach the rooftop. Enter the building to find a mini-boss. Defeat it to get an Essence Of A Chosen.
4. The Depths, Forgotten Lake: Enter the water, and sink to the lower left doorway. In this interior, press the switches to open the gate. Go inside and float up. Once you emerge, use Force Hollow to climb the crystal wall. Defeat the mini-boss in the arena to get an Essence Of A Chosen.
5. Scar: Ride the moving hanging platforms, then jump onto the balcony on the left and drop into the arena. Defeat the mini-boss in the arena to get an Essence Of A Chosen.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- BFA: Unlock Everything.
- Death Incarnate: Complete the Game on APOCALYPTIC.
- Balance in all things: Upgrade 5 Enhancements to Balanced.
- Big Spender: Spend 50 Attribute Points.
- Demon Keeper: Collect 50 Demonic Artifacts.
- Holy Keeper: Collect 50 Angelic Artifacts.
- Maximum Capacity: Upgrade Nephilim's Respite Capacity 4 Times.
- Maximum Vigor: Upgrade Nephilim's Respite Healing Amount 4 Times.
- Path of the Horseman: Complete the Game on NORMAL.
- Protector of Humanity: Complete the Game on Any Difficulty Setting.
- Soul Reaper: Collect 1,000,000 Souls.
- Take it to the Limit: Upgrade Any Weapon to Max level.
- 25 to Life: Spend 25 Attribute Points.
- Beast Mode: Defeat 666 Enemies While in Havoc Form.
- Can you restore the Balance?: Upgrade an Enhancement to Balanced.
- Cleanup Crew: Pickup 500 Item Drops.
- Devil's in the Details: Kill 666 Enemies.
- Enhance!: Upgrade an Enhancement.
- First of many...: Spend an Attribute Point.
- Increased Capacity: Upgrade Nephilim's Respite Capacity.
- Increased Vigor: Upgrade Nephilim's Respite Healing Amount.
- Just the start: Upgrade Any Weapon.
- Soul Harvester: Collect 100,000 Souls.
- Green with Envy: Defeat Envy.
- Throne Potato: Defeat Sloth.
- All That Glitters: Defeat Avarice.
- Delusions of Grandeur: Defeat Lust.
- Eat Your Heart Out: Defeat Gluttony.
- Seeing Red: Defeat Wrath.
- Egomaniac: Defeat Pride.
- Everybody Wants to Rule the World: Defeat the Final Sin.
- Fight Fire with Fire: Collect the Flame Hollow.
- I Wanna Rock: Collect the Force Hollow.
- Freeze Frame: Collect the Stasis Hollow.
- Perfect Storm: Collect the Storm Hollow.
- Enhance!: Upgrade an Enhancement.
- Helping Hand: Save a Human.
- Five's a Crowd: Save 5 Humans.
- Crowd Source: Save 10 Humans.
- Community Outreach: Save 15 Humans.
- Humanitarian: Save 20 Humans.
- One Of the Chosen: Collect an Essence of a Chosen.
- Demon Meddler: Meet Abraxis.
- Unshakable Fortitude: Collect 30 Slivers of Adamantine.
- Unbreakable Will: Collect 30 Pieces of Adamantine.
- Purity of Power: Collect 3 Chunks of Adamantine.
- Salvation: Collect Salvation.
- For Whom the Bell Tolls: Kill Lust Without Defeating Usiel.
- Love Tap: Defeat the Kraken.
- A Parting Gift: Receive the Lord of the Hollows' Final Gift.