Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding costume in the safehouse locker:
- Boots: In the Man's Sport store in the Uranus Zone.
- Clothes: Get the "Elite Killer" achievement by killing 1,337 zombies.
- Hood: Ninja Hood: In a hidden room along the Ninja path on the second level in Royal Flush Mall. To reach the hidden room, outside one of the shops is a phone booth. Climb it, and jump to the ledge. Walk forward, and jump up to the next ledge. Turn around, and look at the flower box ledge. Jump up to it, and then jump to the next ledge. On that ledge are windows you can enter. Inside is the Ninja Hood. A Sandbox challenge will take you to the ledge.
- Mask: Outside of Shoal Night Club in the Yucatan Casino. Go up the escalator, and instead of turning left to enter the club, go right, and jump over the counter. It is on a mannequin.
- Armor: Get the "Challenge Experience" achievement.
- Boots: In the Ultimate Playhouse in the Palisades Mall.
- Gun/Shield: Get the "Save The Girl... Yet Again" achievement.
- Helmet: Defeat Jack at Strip Poker in the "Ante Up" mission, or defeat him in Sandbox mode.
- Boots: In the security room in Fortune City Arena.
- Clothes: Defeat Carl in the Mail Order Zombrex mission.
- Hair: Watch the Timeshare movie at Paradise Platinum Screens on the Platinum Strip between 12 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Mask: In the Wedding Chapel on the Silver Strip.
- Boots: In a box in the vacant store to the right of the Ultimate Playhouse at South Plaza.
- Clothes: Get the "Save The Girl... Again" achievement.
- Face Paint: In Shank's in the Palisades Mall.
- Nightvision Goggles: Purchase for $2,000,000 in the Platinum Strip Pawnshop.
- Cleats: In SporTrance in the Royal Flush Plaza.
- Clothes: On the lower level of Palisades Mall in KokoNutz Sports Town on a rack.
- Face Paint: At the end of the Ninja path in the Americana Casino. Climb to second level of Bennie Jack's BBQ Shack in the Americana Casino, and jump across the hanging lights to the platform on the other side. It is on the box. A Sandbox challenge will take you to the ledge.
- Helmet: In the back room of Hot Excitorama on the Silver Strip.
- Champion's Jacket: Inside the "Hostile Zone" at Fortune City Arena.
- Chuck Greene Outfit: Have a saved game file from Dead Rising 2.
- Dealer Outfit: Search the manager's office where you save Lenny Mooney in the Yucatan Casino.
- Tattered Clothing: Get the "Party Time" achievement.
- Willamet Security Outfit: Get the "Maintaining The City" achievement.
Collect all three gambling magazines. Then, go to Slot Ranch Casino, and play the large slot machine. Keep betting the max of $1,000 to win a lot of money quickly. It is possible to win approximately $1,000,000 every ten minutes. Note: Sometimes you may not win anything for three minutes, but then you may win three times in a row. Just keep playing until you win the desired amount of money.
Use the Hacker (Flashlight + Computer Case) on ATMs to get $10,000 from each ATM.
In Uranus Zone, there are $10,000 money cases and a $60,000 money case that respawn. Two money cases are in the bar area, and one is in the bank. To get the $60,000 money case, climb up the stairs to the roller coaster, break the glass, go outside, and head to the right until you reach the robot. Then, jump on his right arm, and climb on to his thumb. Jump over to the next ledge, turn left, and go in that window. In the second area of the room are two baskets on the floor, with the $60,000 money case in one of them.
Go to Slot Ranch Casino in Sandbox mode. Kill enough zombies to unlock the challenge on the stage. Before you start the challenge, go behind the curtain, and find the flying saucer. Pick it up, and then start the challenge. When the challenge begins, start the flying saucer. The zombies will be lured into the saucer. When 25 zombies get close enough and remain there, you will get $40,000. After the challenge, pick up the flying saucer again, and repeat the process as many times as desired.Easy PP
Photograph the side of TK's head in the "TK Needs Zombrex" mission for 500 PP each time. Repeat this as many times as desired.
On Day 2, do the "Here Comes The Groom" mission. Get the Psychopath's attention away from you by leaving the building and returning approximately 30 seconds to 1 minute later. When you return, he should have the bride in a chokehold and will not release her until you get close. You can repeatedly photograph this for 5,000 PP each time.Easy BFG (Blast Frequency Gun)
Enter the underground tunnels through the stairway in the Americana Casino. Grab an orange cart, and go left (north) up the tunnel. As it curves, you will see a large jump with a blue tarp covering it. The gun is on the top of the tarp. Combine it with an Amplifier to get a very powerful gun.Magazine locations
Search the indicated location to find the corresponding magazine:
- Bargaining 2 (lowers pawn shop items cost by 10%): In security box #145.
- Gambling 1 (significantly increase your chances of winning money): In Palisades Mall, on a table above a pool bar, where you go down the slide.
- Gambling 2 (significantly increase your chances of winning money): On a ledge on the left side of the top floor of Bennie Jack's BBQ Shack in the Americana Casino.
- Gambling 2 (significantly increase your chances of winning money): In security box #304.
Search the listed location or complete the indicated task to get free Zombrex:
1. In Big Roy's Mart in Royal Flush Plaza (case related).
2. Take the elevator to the Safe House roof, and go to the back of the elevator room.
3. Enter the second level of the VIP Lounge in the Jump Space 7 restaurant in the Uranus Zone. Break the window, and climb outside. Go around the outer awning towards the Atlantica Casino.
4. Enter the underground tunnels underneath the entrance to the Silver Strip. Go down the platform ladder to find it on the ground near the maintenance room.
5. In Security Box #999, accessed in the Bank Vault in the Uranus Zone. To find the key, take the Silver Strip entrance into the Atlantica Casino. There is a huge statue and fountain. The key is in the fountain.
6. In Security Box #673, accessed in the Bank Vault in the Uranus Zone. To find the key, go to the Fortune City Hotel, and look on the ground near the double doors leading into the construction area.
7. Defeat the Mailman Psychopath.
8. Save Sven the paramedic, and then visit the lounge of the Safe House on Day 3. Speak with him, and he will request alcohol (whiskey or vodka works). Once you complete his quest, he will give you Zombrex.
Search the indicated locations to find the Uranus Zone Bank deposit box keys. Open the listed security box to get the corresponding contents:
- 001: Royal Flush Plaza, near doors to safe house ($50,000).
- 009: Atlantica Casino, security office ($25,000).
- 015: Underground tunnels, on the train car under the central HVAC sign ($50,000).
- 040: Palisades Mall, behind bar in lounge ($100,000).
- 044: Americana Casino, on the lights by Bennie Jack's BBQ Shack ($100).
- 045: Palisades Mall, on top on the slot machines between Wallington's and the Venus Touch ($50,000 and handgun).
- 052: Arena, behind a table near the backstage entrance ($100,000).
- 083: Americana Casino, cashier office (gems).
- 097: Arena, security room ($100,000).
- 112: Palisades Mall, Trendy Cindy, behind counter (three remote mines).
- 145: Royal Flush Plaza, Tunemaker's maintenance room (Bargaining 2 magazine).
- 185: Fortune Park, entrance to Uranus Zone, under right escape pod ($10,000).
- 203: Royal Flush Plaza, on the second floor, jump on the phone booth, and follow the secret route. Go the other way before jumping on the platform with the flowers, then jump to another platform with the key ($50,000).
- 304: Fortune Park, ledge to right of entrance to hotel (Gambling 3 magazine).
- 329: Unknown.
- 666: Royal Flush Plaza, Sturdy Package, behind counter ($50,000).
- 673: South Plaza, Hotel Lobby (Zombrex and gems).
- 690: Silver Strip, Hot Exictorama ($50,000 and Massager).
- 764: Uranus Zone, The Venus Touch (six shooter).
- 999: Atlantica Casino, in front of Poseidon Statue ($25,000 and Zombrex).
In the Uranus Zone, directly opposite of the Jump Space 7 bar is the Souvenirs shop with four anal probes in it. Zoom up close enough with the camera so all four of them are in the shot, then take the picture. You should get 2,000 PP and the "Adult Content" achievement.Easy "Frank West: Cross Dresser" achievement
Go to the Brand New U clothing store in Palisades Mall on the second floor (P203). Put the Summer Dress and White Low Heels on Frank, then enter the store next to it (Que's Hats), and put on the Ladies Hat to get the "Frank West: Cross Dresser" achievement.Easy "Mixed Messages" achievement
In Royal Flush Plaza, grab the Zombie Mask in the kid's shop near the Americana Casino. Put it on a zombie near the magazine stand outside of the Sports store that has the Boxing Gloves and is near the MX entrance to the safe house. Make sure there is a magazine machine with the erotic woman picture. Kill a few zombies around the area, but not the one with the mask on. Line up your picture so you get all of those pieces in the picture. As long as you get the zombie with the mask, magazine machine with the erotic woman picture, and the dead zombies in the picture, you should get the "Mixed Messages" achievement.
While in Sandbox mode, go to the Hot Excitorama store. Bring 3-4 bottles of alcohol and a weapon that slices up zombies. Throw a Massager on the ground, and drink the alcohol until you puke on the floor. Break the window or open the doors so zombies come in. Slice up a couple of zombies, then wait for a zombie to slips on your puke. Once that happens, quickly take a picture. As long as you got the Massager, sliced up zombies, and a zombie slipping on the puke, you should get the "Mixed Messages" achievement.
While fighting Randy during Case 3-1: Confronting CURE - Here Comes The Groom, when Randy stops chasing you and stands in the center aisle mumbling and says something about "inhaling", quickly take a picture while standing behind him to get the "Mixed Messages" achievement.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Photo School (20 points): Take a high PP value picture.
- Photo Journalist (20 points): Get back in the game by gaining lots of PP from pictures.
- Adult Content (20 points): Take an extremely erotic picture.
- Mixed Messages (20 points): Take a picture with elements of horror, brutality, outtake and erotica in a single shot.
- Raw Emotion (20 points): Take a photo of a survivor in a very dramatic situation.
- Full Camera (20 points): Fill your camera's memory.
- Nice Shot (20 points): Photograph a PP sticker.
- Photo Album (20 points): Photograph 25 PP stickers.
- Award Winning Photography (20 points): Photograph 75 PP stickers.
- Making Memories (20 points): Take a picture of your co-op partner during co-op play.
- Camera Crazy (20 points): Take a picture of a psychopath.
- BFF (20 points): Use the Snapshot skill move on a zombie.
- I Got a Medal! (20 points): Get a medal on a challenge in Sandbox Mode.
- Challenge Addict (20 points): Get at least a bronze medal on 10 different single player challenges.
- Help From My Friends (20 points): Get at least a bronze medal on 10 different co-op challenges.
- The Challenge Experience (20 points): Get at least a bronze medal on all single player challenges.
- More Help From My Friends (20 points): Get at least a bronze medal on all co-op challenges.
- Challenge Domination (20 points): Get a gold medal on all single player challenges.
- Even More Help From My Friends (20 points): Get a gold medal on all co-op challenges.
- Drugged Up (20 points): Take a dose of Zombrex.
- Save the Girl (20 points): Rescue a damsel in distress from the Twin Terrors.
- Save the Girl... Again (20 points): Save the damsel in distress a second time.
- Technological Terror (20 points): Destroy a "harvester".
- True Colors (20 points): Defeat the mastermind of the Fortune City incident.
- Save the Girl... Yet Again (20 points): Save a damsel in distress for the third and final time.
- No Zombies In The Vents (20 points): Unlock the secret shortcut.
- Team Player (20 points): Avert a mutiny.
- Powered Up (20 points): Restore power to the Yucatan Casino.
- Out With the Old (20 points): Defeat the motorcycle-riding psychopath.
- Prom Night (20 points): Kill 69 zombies.
- Elite Killer (20 points): Kill 1,337 zombies.
- Luggage Code (20 points): Kill 12,345 zombies.
- Six Digits?!? (20 points): Kill 100,000 zombies.
- Dominoes (20 points): Use the Jump Kick to knock down 100 zombies.
- Prestigious PP (20 points): Get over 2,000 PP from a single zombie kill.
- Maintaining The City (20 points): Visit 10 different maintenance rooms.
- New Hotness (20 points): Build one of the combo weapons new to Dead Rising 2: Off The Record.
- Card Collection (20 points): Collect 20 combo cards.
- Card Archive (20 points): Collect 50 combo cards.
- Hands of Doom (20 points): Unlock all skill moves.
- We Have a Winner! (20 points): Play a carney game and win.
- Best of Friends (20 points): Defeat 5 psychopaths in co-op.
- Safety Check: Failed (20 points): Use the amusement park rides to kill 10 zombies at once.
- Cramped Quarters (20 points): Get 8 survivors into a vehicle.
- Party Time (20 points): Get a survivor drunk.
- Puking Rally (20 points): Have a zombie slip in a puddle of vomit.
- Frank West: Cross Dresser (20 points): Dress up completely in women's clothing.
- Purewal Memorial Cup (20 points): Don't consume any meat, dairy or alcohol until the military arrives.
- Tiger Tamer (20 points): Have Snowflake attack and damage a psychopath.
- Alpha Vs. Omega (20 points): Have Denyce attack and damage Sgt Boykin.