Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding unique Boss weapon and its blueprint:
Flycatcher's P90 (SMG): Successfully complete the "Flycatcher" mission. It has high damage and mag capacity, punishing recoil, low accuracy.
Rosebud's Zastava M93 (sniper): Defeat the elite sniper in the "Rosebud" mission. It has the highest penetration in class, high damage, tough to control.
Sharp Thunder (pistol): Defeat Walker at the end of the story to unlock his signature Revolver. It is highly stable with a huge kick. It usually is a one-hit kill on most enemies, no matter where you shoot them on their body.
Silver Stake Tactical (assault rifle): Defeat Walker at the end of the story to unlock his signature ASR. It is a tactical variant: integrally suppressed and highly accurate.
Silverback's KSG12 (shotgun): Successfully complete the "Silverback" mission. It has the largest magazine in class at the cost of range and reload speed.
Unlock the following three skills/perks as soon as possible to make leveling much easier. Only one of these perks needs to be equipped to your character. The other two are passives -- so you will instantly earn more XP at the start of the game.
- Experience Upgrade (Passive): +20% XP bonus.
- Pistolero (Perk): +40% XP bonus while using a handgun.
- Recon Master (Passive): +50 XP when marking enemies with your drone.
- Bonus: At any camps, select "Research" Preparations for +10% XP for +1 hour.
These three perks all include bonus XP rewards. The Experience Upgrade perk is found in the "Basic" circle, the Pistolero perk is in the connecting "Weapons" circle, and Recon Master is in the "Recon" circle. Once you unlock two skills in the "Basic" circle, these two new skill circles will become available. This build is basically stealth-focused and gives you large bonuses for using silenced pistols and marking enemies with drones. To get additional XP, try selecting the Panther class. Silencers do not decrease damage with pistols/SMGs, and you will want the Slim Shadow perk, which gives you a +80% bonus to stealth and vanish. That makes getting close a lot easier. For drones, try using the Drone Mark Area upgrade from the "Skills" menu. This increases the area-of-effect for drone marking by +75%. As you reach new areas, you will encounter increasingly large groups of enemies. This makes marking them with your drone a lot easier and quicker. Combine these perks, including the +10% XP camp bonus, to earn +70% XP for every pistol kill, +65 XP for marking enemies, and +30% XP for everything else.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- Absolute Mastery: Reach Rank 10 with any class.
- David's Challenge: Kill a Behemoth.
- Executive perks: Unlock 10 Perks in the Skills menu.
- Hunter becomes the Hunted: Kill 50 Wolves.
- Master Craftsman: Find 40 Blueprints and then buy 5 Weapons on Demand at Maria's.
- Sting like a bee: Kill a Breacher, a Rocket Gunner and a Sniper with CQC while in stealth.
- Swiss Army Killer: Kill an enemy in Ghost War as the Panther, Assault, Field Medic and Sharpshooter.
- This one is mine: Upgrade a weapon to Mark 3.
- A brutal stop: Kill a convoy's driver with a sync shot drone.
- A hero of our time: Reach Level 30.
- A Man of the World: Discover 20 different Provinces.
- Attachments Master: Find 30 Attachments and then equip one in the gunsmith.
- Bang bang: Get 3 headshots with a handgun in 5 seconds.
- Bird watching: Kill an helicopter's pilot with any weapon.
- Born in the purple: Wear all High-end equipment.
- Death from above: Kill an enemy 5 seconds after landing from a base jump.
- Drone farmer: Destroy 50 enemy drones.
- Elite Guerrilla: Finish 5 Elite Faction Missions.
- Entry-level combat: Win 1 match in Ghost War (Standard).
- Expert Herbalist: Pick up 20 different natural resources.
- Expert Marksman: Kill 2 enemies more than 200m away with headshots in 3 seconds.
- Four Honor: Unlock 4 Classes.
- Get it off me!: Shoot a wasp while it is still on it's carrier's back.
- Heart of Darkness: Find all 8 mysterious carillons.
- In the belly of the beast: Enter the Raid.
- It's free real estate: Discover 50 different Bivouacs.
- Jack of all Guns: Kill an enemy with every firearm type.
- Lord of War: Equip a legendary weapon.
- Prolific gunsmith: Upgrade 20 weapon intermarks in total.
- Simple Geometry: Kill 2 enemies with a single rocket.
- Snapping turtle: Kill an enemy with CQC from prone camo.
- Squad Goals: Finish 3 missions in Coop.
- Synchronized and deadly: Kill an enemy shortly after another player in Coop has killed one.
- Tell your story: Complete the optional dialog in Erewhon about your past.
- The night is dark: Kill 12 enemies without getting detected.
- The woe of wit: Find 20 clues in the world.
- Two-faced: Unlock 2 Classes.
- War never ends: Finish 8 Faction Missions in a single day.
- What a maniac: Kill 20 enemies by running them over.
- Wildland Millionaire: Spend 100.000 Skell Credits.
- You Monster: Destroy a Farmer drone.
- Breakpoint: Reach the end of Act 4.
- End of Act 3: Reach the end of Act 3.
- Here's your World 2.0: Kill Walker.
- A safe haven: Reach the end of Act 1.
- Change hurts: Finish POINT OF NO RETURN.
- Cry Wolves: Finish SPEAK NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL, SEE NO EVIL.
- End of Act 2: Reach the end of Act 2.
- Totsiens!: Finish A GREAT ESCAPE.
- You can't stop us, Nomad!: Finish FRIENDLY FIRE.