The mid-jungle camps marked by the two large harpies will respawn two minutes after they are cleared. They are worth more experience and gold than the two smaller harpy camps that are located closer to the phoenixes. Have Junglers clear those camps as often as possible.
Kill the Gold Fury on the conquest map to get 300 gold and 200 experience for your team.
Kill the Fire Giant on the conquest map to get 150 gold, 200 experience, and the Fire Giant Buff (increased attack power and mana and health regenerative ability for four minutes) for your team.Purification Beads
Use Purification Beads instead of Sprint or Meditation because it can counter crowd-control from Ares' chain pull and Ymir's freezing breath.Magi's Blessing
When Magi's Blessing is fully built, it provides a shield that negates a single crowd-control effect every 45 seconds. Use it in conjunction with Purification Beads.Easy "Charge!" achievement
Choose Guan Yu and stun three enemy gods at once with his ultimate ability (the wide cone area in front of you). Only the last hit when Guan Yu dismounts will cause a stun. Slow down or cancel the ability early to avoid missing that hit while dismounting.Easy "Dunkmaster!" achievement
Choose Thor and land on a group of enemies with your ultimate.Easy "Fooled You" achievement
The two main sources of damage reflection are as follows:
Defensive item Hide of Nemean Lion: Reflects 20% of incoming basic attack damage to the attacker as magical damage.
Goddess Nemesis's shield: Reflect 30% to 50% of incoming damage with a temporary shield up, which ranges from 100-500 shield health.
Select Nemesis with Hide of Nemean Lion and use your damage reflection when enemies engage you at low health. Your ultimate can remove up to 50% of their current HP and also reduce their protections.Easy "It's A Trap!" achievement
Consider using 3v3 modes, as you get three opponents in the same lane. Place your traps aggressively on the edges of their tower and your opponents will trigger them when you are at a distance.Easy "Master At Arms" achievement
Bellona's basic sword (no skills used) also counts as a stance. You must also hit an enemy with it.Easy "My Offense Is Dazzling" achievement
About one second is required after using your ultimate for the final strike, so precise timing is required. This is easier in Arena or Assault that invloves almost always constant group fighting. Because you are immunte to crowd control effects during your ultimate, use this to your advantage. Also, it is recommended to use cooldown reduction items (up to 40%) to have your ultimate ready to use faster. Use allies with stuns, slows, or displacement abilities, such as Ares and his ultimate or Hades, Odin, and Ymir. Allies that build movement speed reduction items such as the Gem of Isolation or Frostbound Hammer will also be useful. The Curse relic slows nearby enemies by 40% for five seconds can be used before your ultimate to help your positioning.Easy "Speed Demon" achievement
Select Arena mode. Maximize the second ability, which provides 2/4/6/8/10% ground speed. Build Warrior Tabi, Hastened Fatalis, Winged Blade, and have active item as Greater Sprint. Activate a sprint to get over 600 movement speed.Easy "Stunville" achievement
Consider using group fighting modes such as Arena, Assault, and Clash. Build a relic such as Blink so you can position yourself and your boar easier. Allies with crowd control such as stuns or slows, or abilities like Ares ultimate and Odin ultimate make this even easier.Easy "Supernova" achievement
Use your ultimate on an objective Boss such as Bull Demon King in 3v3 mode, Gold Fury, Fire Giant, or the enemy titan. However they can move out of your ultimate if they become aggroed on someone else. Have them stand in place by either aggroing them yourself or having a friend do it.Easy "Tectonic Stun" achievement
Choose Thor and use his second ability to stun a group of enemies that are close together to get the "Tectonic Stun" achievement.Easy "The Heat!" achievement
Start by casting Raining Fire on a group of three enemies. Then, immediately cast Noxious Fumes where the three enemy gods are standing. Note: To make this easier, have a ground targeter set up as part of your targeting system and have Noxious Fumes on Quick/Instant Cast. Since your targeter is already on the group of enemies for Raining Fire, Noxious Fumes will land in the same location and cause a stun. This may require a few attempts before the enemies end up grouped correctly. Have Agni unlocked and in Assault will make this easy.Easy "The Warriors Will" achievement
Select Guan Yu and deal or receive damage from enemy gods 20 times in total, then use his "Conviction" healing ability.Easy "Two Chains? Nah, Five." achievement
Start an Arena match. Purchase the following items to get maximum cooldown reduction (40%): Shoes of Focus(10%), Breastplate of Valor (20%), and Spirit Robe(10%). If you want some damage, add the following: Pythagorem's Piece (10%) or Chronos Pendant (20%). This allows frequent use of your ultimate. Get Blink for an instant closer to the opposing team, then attempt to use your ultimate on all of them.Easy "Which Side Are You On?" achievement
Kill the same enemy four times, twice from light stance and twice from dark stance, to get the "Which Side Are You On?" achievement.Easy "Yes, I'm A Monster" achievement
Start an Arena match. Get items with cooldown reduction (40% maximum). Consider Shoes of Focus (10%), Chronos Pendant (20%), Pythagorem's piece (10%) or Breastplate of Valor (20%), Also, try to get over 600 magical power and a red damage buff. Face at least three enemies at half or less HP without escape abilities. This requires timing; wait until your allies have used their ultimate abilities or if they control the enemy. Hit and kill at least three times to get the "Yes, I'm A Monster" achievement.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- All the Booty and exclusive "Pirate Flag" avatar icon: Unlock at least five pirate-themed character skins.
- Avatar (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond): Unlock 1/10/20/30/40 avatar icons.
- Fashion Forward (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond): Unlock 10/25/50/75/100 character skins.
- Gods (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond): Unlock 10/20/30/40/50 characters.
- Ward Skins (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond): Unlock 1/5/10/20/30 ward skins.
- Arrow to the Knee: As Neith, root 3 or more enemy players with one Spirit Arrow.
- Charge!: As Guan Yu, stun 3 or more enemy players at once with your Ultimate, Cavalry Charge.
- Come Back: Win a match where your team had at least 4000 combined gold less than the enemy team.
- Death from Above: Killed 25 players with damage dealt by landing from a leap.
- Domination: Win a match where your team has killed twice as many players as the enemy team.
- Down to the Wire: Win an Arena match where your team had 20 tickets or less remaining.
- Dunkmaster!: As Thor, land on 3 or more enemy players at once with your Ultimate, Anvil of Dawn.
- Feel the Fury: Reach the maximum Attack Speed of 2.5 in a single match.
- First Win: Get the first win of the day bonus in 3 different game modes in one day.
- Fooled You: Get the killing blow on an enemy player using reflected damage.
- Fortitude: Increase your maximum health above 4000 on a Guardian or Warrior in a single match.
- Freeze!: Stun 15 enemy players.
- Good Game: Completed a match with 5 or more Kills, 10 or more Assists, and 2 or fewer Deaths.
- Healer (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond): Healed players other than yourself more than 10,000/50,000/100,000/500,000/1,000,000 health.
- Helping Hand: Assist in each kill of another player's Penta Kill.
- I Will Find Them: Destroy 25 enemy wards.
- Jump, Jump: Leap over 100 times with characters that have leaps.
- Kaboom: Dealt more than 1500 damage to an enemy player with a single ability.
- Last Hit: Kill 20 minions by getting the last hit with a Basic Attack in a single match.
- Last Man Standing: Be the only player left alive on either team in Conquest, Assault, or Arena
- Limit Them: Disarm or Silence 10 enemy players.
- Line Them Up: Hit 3 different enemy players with a single ability.
- No Escape: Kill an enemy while they were leaping in the air and un-hittable.
- One to Nothing: Win an Arena match where your team had only a single ticket remaining.
- Perfect: Get the killing blow on an enemy player without taking damage from them.
- Plucked: Knock 15 enemy players that were outside your tower into your tower's radius.
- Precise Shot: Get a Double Kill where both kills were the result of ranged Basic Attacks.
- Push: Push 10 minions into the enemy portal in Arena
- Questions Later: Deal damage to every enemy player in Arena before any of them damage you.
- Reborn: Win a game of Conquest, Siege, or Joust after one of your Phoenixes was destroyed.
- Solar Blessing: As Ra, end a game with over 30,000 player healing.
- Survivor: Survived more than 50 battles with less than 10% health.
- Tectonic Stun: As Thor, stun 3 or more enemy players at once using Tectonic Rift.
- The Jolly Roger: Won a match with all players wearing pirate-themed skins.
- The Warriors Will: As Guan Yu, heal 3 or more of your teammates at once while your passive, Painless, is fully charged.
- Up You Go: Knockup 15 enemy players.
- Use Your Fists: Get the killing blow on an enemy player with a Basic Attack while playing a Guardian.
- Why So Cold?: As Ymir, land 50 basic attacks on enemy players who are affected by your passive, Frostbite, in a single match.
- 20 to 1: Kill enemy gods more than 20 times in a single match, and only die once.
- After Effect: Kill an enemy god after they had already killed you.
- Cleanup Crew: Kill 3 enemy gods with a single ability.
- Double Kills (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond): 10/50/100/200/400 Double Kills
- Final Form: Kill 5 enemy gods with a single ability.
- First Blood (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond): 10/25/50/75/100 First Bloods
- Gold assists (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond): 100/1,000/5,000/10,000/25,000 Assists on a god kill.
- Gold kills (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond): 100/500/1,000/5,000/10,000 gods killed
- Hard Carry: Killed more than 20 enemy gods in a single Conquest match.
- Maxed Out: Reach Player Level 30.
- Penta Kill (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond): 1/2/3/4/5 lifetime Penta Kills
- Poor Minions (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond): 100/1,000/10,000/50,000/100,000 lifetime Minions killed
- Quadra Kills (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond): 1/5/10/15/20 lifetime lifetime Quadra Kills
- Shut Down (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond): Shut down 10/20/50/100/500 Killing Sprees
- Sprees (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond): 10/50/100/500/1000 lifetime Killing Sprees
- Triple Kills (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond): 5/10/20/30/40 lifetime Triple Kills
- You Go Boom!: As Ymir, kill 3 enemy players at once with your ultimate, Shards of Ice.
- All About the Conquest (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond): Played 1/25/100/500/1000 Normal Conquest matches.
- Art of War: Mastered 5 Warriors.
- Assassin for Hired: Mastered 5 Assassins.
- Assault (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond): Played 1/25/100/500/1000 Assault matches.
- Competitor (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond): Played 1/25/100/500/1000 League matches.
- Diamonds Are Forever (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond): 1/2/3/4/5 characters at Mastery Level 10.
- Getting Physical: Mastered 20 Physical Damage characters.
- Gladiator (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond): Played 1/25/100/500/1000 Arena matches.
- Join the Hunt: Mastered 5 Hunters.
- Joust (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond): Played 1/25/100/500/1000 Joust 3v3 matches.
- Love to Guard: Mastered 5 Guardians.
- Once a Mage: Mastered 5 Mages.
- Pantheist: Completed a match with a character from all seven pantheons..
- Siege (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond): Played 1/25/100/500/1000 Siege matches.
- Trial By Fire: Win at least one match with 25 different characters.
- You're Magical: Mastered 20 Magical Damage characters.
- Beast Master: Summon 20 Siege Minions in Siege mode.
- Beast Slayer: Get the killing blow on an enemy Siege Monster in Siege mode.
- Destructible: Destroy an enemy tower in Conquest or Siege before 8:00 on the in-game clock.
- Fast Blood: Earn First Blood in any game mode before 0:00 on the in-game clock.
- Flaming Speed: Your team killed the Fire Giant in Conquest by 10:30 on the in-game clock.
- Golden Greed: Your team killed the Gold Fury in Conquest before 3:00 on the in-game clock.
- Monster Hunter: In one match, get the killing blow on 3 different types of jungle buffs.
- Monster Madness: In one match, get the killing blow on 5 jungle camps of any type.
- Objective Hunter: In one match, get the killing blow on both the Fire Giant and Gold Fury.
- Objective Killer (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond): 1/25/100/500/1000 killing blows on the Fire Giant or Gold Fury
- Objective Steals (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond): Get the killing blow 1/10/25/50/? times on the Fire Giant or Gold Fury where the enemy team did a majority of the damage.
- Super Cheer: Win an Arena match with more than 100 Tickets remaining.
- Tower Killer (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond): Destroyed 10/50/100/500/1000 Towers.
- What a HOG: Killed 50 buff camp monsters using Hand of the gods.
- Clan Quests (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond): Completed 1/5/10/25/50 Quests with your Clan.
- Clan Together (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond): Played 1/10/50/100/500 hours with a Clan member in your party.
- Friends Forever (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond): Played 5/10/25/100/250 hours with a player from your friends list in your party.
- Honorable (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond): Earned 50/100/500/1000/5000 Clan Honor.
- I Like You (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond): Have 1/5/25/50/80 friends in your friends list.
- Join a Clan: Join a clan.
- Searing Steal: As Ra, use your ultimate, Searing Pain, to steal the Fire Giant from the enemy team.
- Spread the Love / Exclusive "Triumph & Agni" Agni Skin: Played 30 hours with a player you referred to SMITE in your party.
- Teamed Up (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond): Played 1/10/20/50/100 matches while in a party.
- 2016 Odyssey Explorer Travel for 100 Leagues.
- Beta Player: You reached Level 30 in the SMITE Beta (and earned the Cacodemon Ymir skin).
- Curse Connected: Bronze: Play 10 games with Curse Voice.
- Curse Connected: Gold/Limited Curse Ward: Play 30 games with Curse Voice.
- Curse Connected: Silver/Limited Curse Icon: Play 20 games with Curse Voice.
- Curse FTW: Win a Arena or Conquest match where all your team-mates were in Curse Voice
- Season 2 League/Limited "Solid Hornet" Ah Muzen Cab Skin: Win 20 matches in League Queues during Season 2.