Successfully complete the game with any ending. After defeating the final boss, you are given the "Go Back In Time" or "Start A New Journey" options. If you select the "Go Back In Time" option, you will not unlock Extreme mode. Select the "Start A New Journey" option to unlock the Extreme difficulty under the options menu.Kirito mode
Successfully complete the "Mother Claudia" main quest to unlock Kirito mode. To access it, go to the title screen, select the "Start Game" option, and choose your saved game file. You can select Kirito mode, which is a temporary mode only available between the last two main quests. You play as Kirito, but the rare item drop rates are drastically increased and all the maps are accessible except the final main mission areas. This makes it easier to get some of the best weapons in the game as rare drops from bosses.Dual wieling weapons
Successfully complete Main Mission 15 to unlock the option to duel wield a gun and sword. Successfully complete Main Mission 17 to unlock the option to duel wield two guns.Easy affection
Equip your best Sword Barriers, then go to a dangerous area with your team, such as an area where there are snipers, like the Fourth Area dungeon. Set the difficulty level to Extreme so enemies such as the snipers can perform a one-hit kill. With your Sword Barriers, you should not die, but your teammates will constantly get hit and killed. Simply revive them to get +5% affection. Repeat this process as many times as desired with any characters.Easy gun proficiency
Weapon proficiency increases by using your weapons. It is capped at 1,000. The best way to raise your weapon proficiency is fighting stronger enemies. A good method to increase your gun proficiency is fighting the dungeon boss in the Third Area Of Old South. Use the platform to the left side of the boss and shoot your weapon. When the boss comes towards your location, simply jump down and wait for him to return before running back up the platform.Easy XP
Keep defeating the Level 10 Elite Automaton in the Floating Tower area to get a lot of XP and good drops.
Keep defeating the two NPCs west of the Floating Tower. They increase in level (only when you leave the entire area) as you level up, which makes them a good target to attack. Note: They can be difficult to defeat. Thus, it is recommended to equip your character with skills and abilities to help with health. Both NPCs are set for long range battle, which means you need to focus on close combat.
Keep defeating the Scorpion boss south of the Floating Tower within the mounts. This is a challenging boss to defeat, but you will get a lot of XP and good drops.
Go to the Western dungeon. There are a lot of enemies in the area. Defeat all of the enemies except for one. The remaining enemy will revive the defeated enemies, allowing you to kill them again. Repeat this as many times as desired to get a lot of XP.
After reaching Level 40, go to the Industrial Zone within the Solitary Sands. Most enemies spawning in this area are around Level 50.Reset stats and skills without reset kit
Reset kits are limited, but you can actually reset any time for free. At the "Terminal Menus" where you can adjust your skill/gear sets, there is a "Customization Data" tab. As long as you never save over these and leave at least one slot blank, you can load them at anytime and keep all your CP/SP points, which you can then place as desired. Note: If you save over a slot and select "Remove Customizations", the equipment will be removed but the stats you put on will be locked. However, you can load a blank 1/1/1/1/1/1 stat file and save over an old one to make it a blank slot again. If you use all five slots at once though, reset kits are your only option.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- Award Hunter: Acquire all achievements.
- Best Friends Forever: Reach affinity level 4 with every friend.
- Top Dog: Reach 1st place in the Bounty Rankings.
- Boss Hunter: Defeat 10 types of bosses in online co-op quests.
- Bounty Hunter: Complete every Hunting Quest.
- Elite Player: Reach level 100.
- GGO God: Beat the game on Extreme difficulty.
- Proof of Friendship: Grow close to Kirito, Asuna, Leafa, Sinon, Lisbeth, Silica, Agil, Klein, Yuuki, Yui, and Argo.
- Reaper: Complete every Unique Enemy Quest.
- The Ultimate Warrior: Reach the maximum level for all weapon categories.
- Allowance, Please!: Give your ArFA-sys an allowance of 100,000 credits or more.
- Appraiser: Appraise items 15 times.
- Attack on the SBC Flügel!: Defeat the SBC Flügel's gatekeeper.
- Collector: Acquire 100 skills and/or gadgets.
- Color Coordinated: Change the color of an outfit.
- Gift of a Gun: Receive a gun from Itsuki.
- Master and Me Will Always Be Together!: Grow close to your ArFA-sys.
- Master of the Arts: Acquire all Weapon Arts.
- Maxed Out: Reach the maximum level with a skill.
- Naptime: Have a sleepover.
- Oooh, Shiny!: Acquire a Legendary weapon.
- OP: Have one stat of 150 or higher.
- Popular Player: Deepen your friendship with Premiere, Strea, Philia, and Rain.
- Powering Up: Acquire your first ArFA-sys part.
- Ranker: Make it into the Bounty Ranking Top 10.
- Right-Hand Woman: Grow close to Zeliska.
- Second Helping: Acquire your second ArFA-sys part.
- Seeker of Fortune: Complete every Treasure Quest.
- The Info Broker: Purchase info from Argo.
- Tinkerer: Enhance or transform weapons 10 times.
- Trader: Exchange medals for items 3 times.
- Triple Tune-Up: Acquire your third ArFA-sys part.
- Try It On?: Give a friend an outfit as a present.
- Uniquely Dead: Defeat your first Unique Enemy.
- Veteran Gunslinger: Win 5 online PvP matches.
- Weapon Master: Reach the maximum level for a weapon category.
- Weaver: Create 5 outfits.
- Welcome to the World of Co-op: Participate in an online co-op quest.
- Welcome to the World of PvP: Participate in an online PvP match.
- You Belong to Me!: Grow close to Kureha.
- A True Hero: Beat the game with the true ending.
- A Lost Friend: Beat the game with the normal ending (Kureha's death).
- Fall of the Uncrowned Queen: Beat the game with the normal ending (Zeliska's death).
- Bullet of Bullets: Defeat Death Gun in the BoB.
- Hero of Legend: Defeat the final boss of the SBC Flügel.
- Squad Leader: Become the leader of a new squadron.
- That's Kirito for You: Grow close to Asuna, Leafa, Sinon, Lisbeth, Silica, and Yuuki in Kirito Mode.