Find the Confederation Bridge located northwest of the PEI map, just south of the O'Leary military base. Go to the destroyed section of the bridge, then walk down and swim over to the adjacent part that has a police car and fire truck. Climb up the fire truck to reach the other section of the bridge. Get past the zombies, and keep moving until you get the "A Bridge Too Far" achievement.Easy "A Day In The Sun" achievement
Go to Outlton's Island, located south of Charlottetown at the southern part of the PEI map. Go to the south-southeast end of the island, and search for a mannequin lying face-down with a tire around its head to get the "A Day In The Sun" achievement.Easy "Bandit" or "Hero" achievement
You must get over 70 points or less than -70 points of reputation to get the "Hero" or "Bandit" achievement, respectively. Reputation is a hidden stat that alters the color of your name in chat. Names that are yellow to red represent a negative reputation. Names that are green represent a positive reputation. Reputation can be changed by the following actions:
- Killing negative reputation players results in +1 reputation.
- Killing positive or neutral reputation players results in -1 reputation.
- Damaging a player who is then killed by someone else only changes the reputation of the other attacker.
- Damaging a player who bleeds to death does not affect reputation.
- Killing a player with traps or explosives does not affect reputation.
In the northeastern zone of the map, go to Courtin Island, located just east of the Belfast Airport. Explore it until you find a table with two chairs and a chess board to get the "Chess" achievement.Easy "Crimes Against Zombanity" achievement
Use any vehicle to run over as many zombies as possible. Bring at least one gas can and a blowtorch to repair the vehicle.Easy "Experienced" achievement
Select Single Player mode and avoid dying, as this will remove all your experience. Enter the arena area with a good rifle, full ammo magazines, a chainsaw, night vision goggles (NVG or Military NVG), food, and canteens filled with water. Additionally, if you have campfires set up, you can hunt and kill deer and pigs, harvest the meat, then cook the meat. You will earn between 4 and 8 experience points for each tree cut down. You will earn between 4 and 16 experience points by killing deer and pigs. Try to get headshots to earn more experience. Use a pickaxe to mine stones from the boulders just outside of the arena's main circular area to earn between 4 and 8 experience points for each of them. Craft 4 Sticks + 4 Stones to build multiple campfires.Easy "Graduate" achievement
Successfully complete the tutorial before you go online and connect to a server to get the "Graduate" achievement.Easy "Hoarder" achievement
Enter the Arena area, collect the basic items that spawn, then disconnect, reconnect, and repeat the process.Easy "Outdoorsman" achievement
Get an axe or chainsaw to chop trees or have a pickaxe to mine boulders. You need 1,000 from one of those actions to get the "Outdoorsman" achievement; you cannot add totals from chopping and mining.Easy "Skilled" achievement
Earn experience points by chopping trees, killing zombies, mining boulders, and killing wild pigs or deer. After collecting enough experience, check your "Skill" bar and level up any single skill (Craftsman or Warrior recommended) to get the "Skilled" achievement.Easy "True Guts" achievement
Find and eat any moldy food near bases, camps, or towns to get the "True Guts" achievement.Steam achievements
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", "My profile", "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
- A Bridge Too Far: Find the other side of a bridge.
- A Day In The Sun: Find someone having a good time.
- Bandit: Be a really mean person.
- Chess: Find the 2014 chess tournament.
- Crimes Against Humanity: Kill 100 players.
- Crimes Against Zombanity: Kill 1,000 zombies.
- Experienced: Fully learn every skill.
- Graduate: Attempt learning.
- Hero: Be a really nice person.
- Hoarder: Collect 1,000 items.
- Hunter: Kill 100 animals.
- Knowledgeable: Acquire 10,000 experience.
- Outdoorsman: Collect 1,000 resources.
- Skilled: Fully learn a skill.
- True Guts: Consume some unsavory food.