Search the indicated locations to find all 48 Servo Skulls:
- 1. At the start of the chapter, before entering the building, destroy the Ork barricade opposite of that building to find it.
- 2. At the start of the chapter, after your conversation with Leandros and dealing with the ambush by the Gretchins, you will find it on a patch to the right, by some sandbags.
- 3. In Trenches, in the second bunker, just after you meet Lt. Mira.
- 4. In No Man's Land, look near the grenades in a small room after you enter the building from the courtyard.
- 5. In No Man's Land, after exiting the building, look for it on the first bunker to the left.
- 6. At the start of the chapter, when you are inside the fortress, look to the right, and destroy the barricade that is next to the ammo. Go inside the room to find it.
- 7. In the Armory, take the elevator on the lower floor to find it ahead of you by some ammo.
- 8. In the Train Station, at the end of the first walkway, just before you head to the train, turn left to find it.
- 9. At the start of the chapter, after seeing the Crane and finishing the Orks in the lower area, look behind the crate to the right.
- 10. In Cargo Bay, after you take the elevator down, you will find it on the walkway towards the manufactorum.
- 11. At the start of the chapter, when you are on your way up to the elevator, take a walkway left that is going down with some grenades to find it.
- 12. At the start of the chapter, just before activating the bridge, go to the ramp to the left of the door.
- 13. At the start of the chapter, in the sewers, after your second encounter with the Works, you will find it in the left sewer entrance. It is opposite to the exit.
- 14. At the start of the chapter, before the elevator and after you drop down to the catwalks, look behind a barricade on the left to find it.
- 15. At the start of the chapter, before entering the street, drop down into some rubble, and look in the hallway behind you.
- 16. At the start of the chapter, after your encounter with Shoota Boyz and entering the building, look for it in a room to the right.
- 17. Go upstairs from where the previous Skull was to find it in a room on your left.
- 18. In Street Warfare, first underground tunnels, in an area to the right with ammo.
- 19. In Street Warfare, before the ramp up, after the fight with Orks in the big room, to the left of the ramp.
- 20. In Jump Pack, after you jump up to the first platform, follow the path to the right, and then jump up to next level to reach it.
- 21. In Jump Pack, after your first encounter with Orks, go past the crashed Rok, and to the right of the stairs.
- 22. In Jump Pack, after the fight with the Wierdboy, head down the stairs to the right to find it by the grenades.
- 23. In Jump Pack, after exiting the area with the Weirdboy, before heading down the stairs, jump over some rubble straight ahead to reach it.
- 24. In Jump Pack, in the next area that is two level above you on your right, after climbing up the small stairs.
- 25. In Kalkys Outskirts, take a left from the destroyed bridge to find it at the end of the canyon.
- 26. In Kalkys Outskirts, look near where the canyons converge and the crashed Valkyrie is.
- 27. In Kalkys Outskirts, before heading up the ramp after the second pipe, it is to the left of the ramp.
- 28. At the start of the chapter, when you come across an intersection after destroying the pair of Servo turrets, go left instead of right.
- 29. In The Labs, it is in the smaller lab with a turret. If you are out of ammo, you can destroy the turret for ammo.
- 30. In the Security Room, kill the Shoota Boyz, then place the power source in the center of the room, and take the side walkway with the destroyed door to find it nearby.
- 31. At the start of the chapter, when you are supposed to enter a pipe from the bridge, go upstairs, and turn left to find it at the end of the hallway, behind the barricade.
- 32. At the start of the chapter, after getting the previous Servo Skull, follow the hallway in the opposite direction. There is a large room with ammo past the stairs behind another barricade that you will come across. It is inside this room.
- 33. At the start of the chapter, after the battle between Chaos and Orks, go upstairs to find it in the room to your right on the upper floor.
- 34. In Enemies Aplenty, re-unite with Lt. Mira, and look for it near the back wall by some ammo.
- 35. In Enemies Aplenty, take the elevator, and go down the hallway until you reach another hallway to your right. To the right of that hallway is a small room with the Servo Skull inside.
- 36. In Bastion Primus, when you go back to the original hallway from the elevator, at the end of that hallway, it is down the catwalk by some weapons and a shrine with a Plasma Gun.
- 37. In Bastion Primus, after you break apart from your squad and Lt. Mira, you will find it in a trench near a weapon cache.
- 38. In Bastion Primus, you will find it before the battle with Warboss. It is under the bunker, behind some crates near the ammo cache and final door.
- 39. At the start of the chapter, you will find it before exiting the catwalks area, through the door on the left, just before the ramp.
- 40. In Free The Titan, it is in the left corner of the room after exiting the elevator.
- 41. In Free The Titan, when you break apart from your squad, go up the ramp to the left of the elevator to find it in the side room.
- 42. In Free The Titan, it is in a small room to the left of the walkway where you encounter the Chaos Drone.
- 43. At the start of the chapter, exit the elevator, and look to the right of the ammo and weapons to find it.
- 44. In Traitor's Arena, it is in a destroyed pipe to the right of where you fight Renegades, which is just before you go outdoors.
- 45. In Traitor's Arena, after you fight with Bloodletter Daemons, it is near the weapons before you go up the stairs to the next area.
- 46. In Ascent, after you meet with Chaos Psyker, look for it in a hallway on the left.
- 47. In Vertigo, you will find it on a floating platform above the Chaos Space Marine just after you exit the hallway.
- 48. In Vertigo, after your encounter with Chaos Drone, look for it in a small room to the right.
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Trophy Collection Complete (Platinum): Collect all of the Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine trophies.
- The Might of the Righteous (Bronze): Kill 100 enemies.
- Success is Measured in Blood (Bronze): Kill 500 enemies using Melee weapons.
- Angel of Death (Bronze): Kill 500 enemies using Ranged weapons.
- Visible, Violent Death (Silver): Kill 2500 enemies.
- Firepower (Bronze): Kill 250 enemies using Exotic weapons.
- The Bigger They Are... (Bronze): Kill 25 Ork Nobs.
- Not So Tough (Bronze): Kill 10 'Ard Boyz.
- Glorious Slaughter (Bronze): Kill 75 enemies using Executions.
- Put Them Down (Bronze): Get 100 Headshots.
- Master of the Clean Kill (Silver): Get 250 Headshots.
- Shock & Awe (Bronze): Kill 150 enemies using the Charge attack.
- Death from Above (Bronze): Kill 25 enemies with Ground Pound.
- The Emperor's Marksman (Bronze): Kill 10 enemies in a row in a single Ranged Fury activation.
- Feel My Wrath (Silver): Kill 250 enemies using Melee Fury attacks.
- The Emperor Protects (Bronze): Complete Part 1 of the game on Hard difficulty in a single session without dying or restarting.
- None Can Stand Before You (Gold): Complete the entire game on Hard difficulty.
- Nob Down (Bronze): Win 10 struggles against the Ork Nob.
- Blast Radius (Bronze): Multi-kill -- 5 enemies with 1 Frag grenade.
- Precision Killer (Bronze): Multi-kill -- 2 enemies with 1 Stalker-Pattern bolter shot.
- Chain of Death (Bronze): Multi-kill -- Detonate a chain of 5 consecutive Vengeance Launcher rounds, killing 10 enemies.
- Master of Sword and Gun (Bronze): Complete a Chapter of the single-player campaign using only the Bolt Pistol and Chainsword.
- Burn Them All (Bronze): Complete a Chapter of the single-player campaign using only Plasma weapons.
- Brute Force...Unleashed (Bronze): Complete a Chapter of the single-player game using only the Vengeance Launcher and Power Axe.
- Finesse and Fury (Bronze): Complete a Chapter of the single-player game using only Stalker-Pattern Bolter and Chainsword.
- Lexicanum (Bronze): Collect 10 Servo Skulls.
- Librarian of Macragge (Gold): Collect all Servo Skulls.
- Battle Brother (Bronze): Get a Multiplayer character to Lvl 10.
- Veteran (Bronze): Get a Multiplayer character to Lvl 20.
- Captain (Bronze): Get a Multiplayer character to Lvl 30.
- Chapter Master (Silver): Get a Multiplayer character to Lvl 40.
- Warrior of Darkness and Light (Bronze): Play 10 Multiplayer games as Space Marine and 10 Multiplayer games as Chaos Marine.
- Shapeshifter (Bronze): Play each class in Multiplayer.
- Jack of All Trades (Bronze): Play 10 Multiplayer games using each class.
- Master of Arms (Bronze): Complete 5 weapon challenges.
- Keeper of the Armory (Silver): Complete all the weapon challenges.
- Armored in Glory (Bronze): Complete 10 armor challenges.
- Defender (Bronze): Kill 25 opponents who are capturing your Control Point in Seize Ground.
- Devastation! (Bronze): Have 10 times more kills than deaths in a single game of Annihilation.
- Master Crafted (Bronze): Fully customize a Space Marine and a Chaos Space Marine character.
- Down to Earth (Bronze): Kill 50 Assault Marines/Raptors in mid-air.
- True Son of the Emperor (Gold): Kill 40,000 enemies in the game (all game modes combined).
Additionally, there are nine secret trophies:
- Die, Heretics (Bronze): Kill 50 Chaos Space Marines.
- Command Squad (Bronze): Reunite with your Space Marine brothers.
- Into the Breach (Bronze): Fight your way to the crashed Rok.
- Silence the Cannon (Bronze): Destroy the Orbital Gun.
- You Must Carry It (Bronze): Retrieve the Power Source.
- We Take Our Chances (Bronze): Fire the Psychic Scourge.
- But I Am Finished With You (Bronze): Kill Warboss Grimskull once and for all.
- Hammer of the Imperium (Bronze): Use the Invictus to destroy the Orbital Spire.
- Here, At the End of All Things (Bronze): Kill Daemon Prince Nemeroth.