In Memory Sequence 9, you will get the optional objective to save all three concubines. They are marked on your map, just like all the other side objectives and collectibles. If you alert the soldiers near the concubines, they will kill them. If this happens, you must immediately restart the checkpoint. There will be a red text in the top left corner notifying you when a concubine has been killed. Once you have safely reached a concubine, you must use the Left Analog-stick to free her. The second one is the hardest. The first and last are pretty easy.
To get the "Faster Than The Flame" trophy, you must complete Memory Sequence 5 in under five minutes. This is the first speedrun sequence in the game. It consists mostly of platforming sections. Use only slide and jump assassinations to kill enemies. The slide assassination is the quickest in the game and will save you a lot of time. At the start of the memory, there is a short tutorial that explains slide and jump assassinations. The time you spend in this tutorial does not count towards the total time. Cutscenes also do not count. You are allowed to restart checkpoints when you make a mistake. Make sure to always sprint. During long climbing sections, you can press X to climb faster.
To get the "Master Of Stealth" trophy, you must complete Memory Sequence 11 without walking into an enemy's field of view. When an enemy sees you and their vision cone turns yellow or red, you must immediately restart the checkpoint. It is acceptable if you throw fire crackers and noise darts to distract enemies. However, do not throw daggers at them, as they will automatically detect you. Just follow the exact path taken in the video. If you make a mistake, you can restart the checkpoint as many times as desired. After each section with enemies, you will get a bonus award and your statistics will be displayed. It must always say "Times Seen: 0". If it is not at zero, it means you have been detected and will have to restart the sequence from the beginning if you have already passed the next checkpoint.
At the very end of Memory Sequence 8, you will reach a large room and a cutscene will play. Then, enemies will begin spawning in the room. Your main objective is to kill all seven soldiers in the area to complete the sequence. Kill all enemies without being hit to get the "Not A Scratch" trophy. If you get hit, you can simply restart the checkpoint. Kill the enemies on the upper floor first, and then work your way down. Perform some quick slide and air assassinations to defeat the enemies quickly and avoid being seen.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Vengeance Begins (Bronze): Assassinate Gao Feng.
- The Assassin's Return (Silver): Complete Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China.
- The Way It's Meant To Be (Silver): Complete every memory in the Plus or Plus Hard Game Modes.
- The Completionist (Silver): Achieve the highest score and fastest time in each memory.
- I Fear No One (Bronze): Kill 100 enemies using the Helix Kill.
- Low Blow (Bronze): Slide assassinate 25 enemies.
- The Invisible Woman (Bronze): Shadow Gold past 30 patrols.
- Now You See Me... (Bronze): Escape alerts 30 times.
- Faster Than The Flame (Bronze): Escape the burning port in under 5 minutes.
- Not A Scratch (Bronze): Assassinate all enemies in the ambush in Memory Sequence 8 without taking a single hit.
- Concubine Savior (Bronze): Save all the Concubines in Memory Sequence 9.
- Master Of Stealth (Bronze): Complete Memory Sequence 11 without being seen.
- Clean Mind (Bronze): Hide 50 bodies.
- Shiny (Bronze): Collect all the Animus Shards.
- Tell Me A Story (Bronze): Open all Scroll Chests.
- No Witnesses (Bronze): Assassinate 100 enemies.
- Smash And Stab (Bronze): Kill 100 enemies in combat.
- Enemy Of My Enemy (Bronze): Inflict friendly fire from projectiles on 50 enemies.