To view the secret ending, first complete the main story. After completing the final mission and watching the credits, you will return to the open world. You can completing any remaining side-missions, capture NERO Research Sites, and burn Freak Nests. Keep doing any of these activities. After enough time has passed, O'Brian will contact you over the radio to start the true final mission, "There's Nothing You Can Do," in the Old Pioneer Cemetery. Meet him for a huge revelation. Complete the final mission to get a secret NERO craftable weapon that uses ICPA Tech.All Ambush Camp locations and walkthrough
Search the indicated locations to find all 14 Ambush Camps with underground bunkers in them. Clear all of them to get the "Ambush Camp Hunter" trophy. This video guide shows all Ambush Camp locations and a walkthrough of the entire camps, including where to find the bunkers. Conquering a camp reveals more of the world map and displays Historical Markers on the map. Furthermore, you get Crafting Recipes (including new Crossbow Bolts) as a reward. None of these are missable. After completing the story, you can visit all regions in free-roam and complete any remaining side activities and collectibles. Note: There are two temporary points of no return. One is at the end of the third region "Lost Lake," and the other is at the end of fifth region "Crater Lake". This will lock you out of some regions until the end of the story.
- Ambush Camp 1: Cascade Radio Tower - 0:05
- Ambush Camp 2: Jefferson Rail Tunnel - 0:57
- Ambush Camp 3: Horse Creek - 5:07
- Ambush Camp 4: Black Crater - 9:37
- Ambush Camp 5: Belknap Caves - 15:24
- Ambush Camp 6: Bear Creek Hot Springs - 19:52
- Ambush Camp 7: Deerborn - 24:02
- Ambush Camp 8: Berley Lake - 26:43
- Ambush Camp 9: Wagon Road - 29:22
- Ambush Camp 10: Redwood RV Park - 34:44
- Ambush Camp 11: Spruce Lake - 38:53
- Ambush Camp 12: Cascade Lakes Railway - 42:39
- Ambush Camp 13: Aspen Butte - 45:01
- Ambush Camp 14: Bare Bay - 47:20
Search the indicated locations to find all 12 Nero Checkpoints. They contain Nero Injectors (gives an upgrade to health, stamina, focus) and become available as fast travel points. You must always find a fuel canister and use it on the power generator to open the doors (sometimes you must also find a fuse -- just follow the clues from the fuse box). None of these are missable. After completing the story, you can visit all regions in free-roam and complete any remaining side activities and collectibles. Note: There are two temporary points of no return. One is at the end of the third region "Lost Lake," and the other is at the end of fifth region "Crater Lake". This will lock you out of some regions until the end of the story.
- Nero Checkpoint 1: Little Bear Lake - 0:05
- Nero Checkpoint 2: Horse Lake - 1:12
- Nero Checkpoint 3: Old Pioneer Cemetery - 3:12
- Nero Checkpoint 4: Marion Forks Tunnel - 4:20
- Nero Checkpoint 5: Iron Butte Pass - 6:36
- Nero Checkpoint 6: Old Sawmill - 7:59
- Nero Checkpoint 7: Santiam Tunnel - 9:01
- Nero Checkpoint 8: Rogue Tunnel - 11:47
- Nero Checkpoint 9: Spruce Lake - 13:11
- Nero Checkpoint 10: Volcanic Legacy Scenic Byway - 14:50
- Nero Checkpoint 11: Chemult Community College - 16:04
- Nero Checkpoint 12: Pillette Bridge - 18:09
Search the indicated locations to find all 18 Nero Research Sites. At the research sites, you will find Nero Injectors that grant stat upgrade (more health, stamina, focus). These are not required for any trophies and do not count toward your collectible progress, but they are very useful to get stronger.
- 1 - 0:05
- 2 - 0:40
- 3 - 1:27
- 4 - 2:43
- 5 - 3:21
- 6 - 4:10
Lost Lake Region
- 7 - 4:53
- 8 - 5:23
Iron Butte Region
- 9 - 6:13
Crater Lake Region
- 10 - 6:56
- 11 - 7:43
- 12 - 8:17
- 13 - 8:51
- 14 - 9:20
Highway 97 Region
- 15 - 10:05
- 16 - 10:43
- 17 - 11:11
- 18 - 12:03
Search the indicated locations to find all 13 Infestations in the game. Burn all Infestation Zone Nests and Crier Nests to get the "Infestation Exterminator" trophy. The Crier Nests are only found in the fifth and sixth regions. You can burn nests by shooting fuel canisters, throwing molotovs, or shooting incendiary bolts. The bolts are the the best option (unlocked by conquering eight Ambush Camps). You can keep track of your progress under "Storylines" - "Progress" - "Infestation Exterminator". None of these are missable. After completing the story, you can visit all regions in free-roam and complete any remaining side activities and collectibles. Note: There are two temporary points of no return. One is at the end of the third region "Lost Lake," and the other is at the end of fifth region "Crater Lake". This will lock you out of some regions until the end of the story.
- Infestation 1: Logging Camp - 0:05
- Infestation 2: Pioneer Cemetery - 2:38
- Infestation 3: Crazy Willie’s - 3:54
- Infestation 4: Marion Forks - 5:18
- Infestation 5: Patjens Lakes - 7:27
- Infestation 6: Sherman’s Camp - 9:02
- Infestation 7: Rogue Camp - 10:33
- Infestation 8: Berley Lake - 13:21
- Infestation 9: Tumblebug River - 15:12
- Infestation 10: Rimview Ranch - 16:21
- Infestation 11: Cascade Lakes Rail Line - 17:31
- Infestation 12: Chemult College - 19:22
- Infestation 13: South Oregon Crier Nests - 21:26
There are six Camp Guitarists in the game. They play a song for you that counts as a collectible towards "The Broken Roadshow" trophy. All of them are found in the third camp called Iron Mike's. It is the camp in "Lost Lake" region. They all spawn between 7pm – 10pm (19:00 – 22:00) in the gazebo to the left after entering the camp through the main entrance (it is behind the bounties vendor). One spawns every evening. However, only a single one can spawn every evening. When the Guitarist is ready to begin, you can see a drummer in the gazebo. The drummer will then stop and let the guitarist play. The lights around the Gazebo will also light up to signal this. They cannot spawn at day or night, only in the evening.All Colonel Garret speeches
There are six of Colonel Garret's speeches in the game. They count as a collectible towards "The Broken Roadshow" trophy. They are all in the fifth encampment "Wizard Island" in the fifth region "Crater Lake". All of them come from story mission -- they are automatically unlocked and cannot be missed. Just play through the story and to automatically get these collectibles. The first one unlocks after the "I Know The Look" main mission. You then get a radio call from Kouri, and he will tell you that the Colonel gives an informal speech at dawn every day and tells you to attend. The other speeches become available as you progress in the story.All Marauder Camp quests
There are ten Marauder Camp quests in the game needed for the "Marauder Camp Hunter" trophy and storyline. The first two come automatically from early story missions in the "Cascade" region. The other eight are all from Encampment Jobs (side quests). Simply complete all of the Encampment Jobs to automatically get them. None of these are missable. After completing the story, you can visit all regions in free-roam and complete any remaining side activities and collectibles. Note: There are two temporary points of no return. One is at the end of the third region "Lost Lake," and the other is at the end of fifth region "Crater Lake". This will lock you out of some regions until the end of the story. After the story, the side quest giver in the fifth camp "Wizard Island" will change, but it does not void any of these quests.Anarchist Cairn locations
There are 12 Anarchist Cairns needed for the "Go Kick Rocks" trophy. There are more in the game, but for the trophy you only need 12. Simply walk up to them and knock them over by pressing Square. None of them are missable. You can still find them after the story in free-roam. During the story, there are some temporary points of no return, but after the story the whole map opens up again and all areas can be revisited. You can keep track of how many you found under "Storylines" - "Trophies" - "Go Kick Rocks".
This trophy requires the Nitrous 3 upgrade for your bike. The Nitrous 2 upgrade will not work because the boost only lasts 4.5 seconds. The Nitrous 3 upgrade lasts for over 6 seconds. First, buy the Nitrous 3 upgrade from the fourth camp "Diamond Lake" in the Crater Lake region. This requires you to first reach Trust Level 3 with this camp. Complete all story missions and encampment jobs there (side quests), and then kill all hordes in the Highway 97 region. This is best done after the story because then the hordes automatically get marked on the map. Use the Chicago Chopper gun to quickly kill hordes (bought at fifth camp "Wizard Island"). Once you got the Nitrous 3 upgrade, you can get the trophy. You must drift in a large circle (driving a donut with the front wheel locked in place does not count). You need to speed up just a little bit. Then, hold Left Analog-stick + R2 + Circle + X. This takes some practice and the tracking for this may be a bit off. It can take an hour of trial and error before getting the "Burnout Apocalypse" trophy.Easy "Farewell Drift" trophy
While your bike stands still, press Left Analog-stick + R2 + Circle to make your bike spin in a circle. Make sure the front wheel stays locked as you do this. You cannot be driving in a circle for it, as only a "donut" counts -- so the front wheel must stay locked in place. It is best to do this at a fuel station so you can refill the tank. The best place is at O'Leary Mountain Safehouse (Boozer's Tower). There is a fuel station and it is a safe area where no Freakers can reach you. Drive in a donut until fuel runs out, refill fuel, repeat. You can keep track of your time under "Storylines" - "Trophies" - "Farewell Drift".
Breakers are huge muscular Freakers that like to bodyslam you. Reachers are the most agile Freakers, as they like to dodge and hide and have some fur on their backs (do not confuse with Runners). Ragers are infected Bears that have more health than normal Bears and have a blade sticking out their back. You encounter all three of these enemy types in free-roam in the fifth region "Crater Lake" and in the sixth region "Highway 97". After the story, they will spawn in all other regions. The best and easiest way to get the "This Is A Knife" trophy early is in the "Playing All Night" story mission. It is the first time you visit the fourth region "Iron Butte". There you will fight a single Breaker (unmissable). The great thing about this spot is that it shows you the health of the Breaker, while in free-roam it does not. Try to get the trophy during this opportunity. You can first weaken the enemy with other weapons. Only the final hit must be from the Boot Knife, which is the default knife you always carry with you.Easy "Variety Is The Spice Of Life" trophy
There are five types of crossbow bolts. Kill any enemy with each of them to get the "Variety Is The Spice Of Life" trophy. The Crossbow is automatically unlocked from the beginning. You unlock all bolt types from story missions and ambush camps. The following is how all five bolt types are unlocked:
Crossbow Bolt: Automatically unlocked from the beginning (Materials: 1 x Cedar Sapling, 1 x Scrap).
Residue Bolt: Automatically unlocked from the "They're Not Sleeping" story mission in the "Finding Nero" storyline (Materials: 1 x Cedar Sapling, 1 x Nest Residue, 1 x Scrap).
Poison Bolt: Automatically unlocked from the "I've Got A Plan" story mission in the "I'm Never Giving Up" storyline (Materials: 1 x Cedar Sapling, 1 x Poison, 1 x Scrap).
Incendiary Bolt: Conquer 8 Ambush Camps (Materials: 1 x Cedar Sapling, 1 x Rag, 1 x Kerosine, 1 x Scrap).
Explosive Bolt: Conquer 12 Ambush Camps (Materials: 1 x Cedar Sapling, 1 x Spark Igniter, 1 x Gun Powder, 1 x Scrap).
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- One Percenter (Platinum): Go above and BEYOND, unlocking every trophy in Days Gone.
- Best Friends Forever (For Life) (Gold): Gain the Allied Trust status with three different Encampments.
- Days Done (Gold): Complete the story of Days Gone.
- Ambush Camp Hunter (Silver): Complete the Ambush Camp Hunter storyline.
- Best Friends Forever (Silver): Receive the Allied Trust status with an Encampment.
- Farewell Original (Silver): Purchase an upgrade under the Performance, Visual, and Paint Categories for your bike.
- Infestation Exterminator (Silver): Complete the Infestation Exterminator storyline.
- Make it Rain (Silver): Spend 20,000 credits at one Encampment.
- Marauder Camp Hunter (Silver): Complete the Marauder Camp Hunter storyline.
- Mr. Fahrenheit (Silver): Unlock 45 skills.
- One Down (Silver): Defeat your first Horde.
- Performance Enhanced (Silver): Max out either your Health, Stamina, or Focus.
- The Broken Roadshow (Silver): Unlock over 75% of collectibles.
- Variety is the Spice of Life (Silver): Kill an enemy with every type of crossbow bolt.
- Welcome to the Party, Pal (Silver): Clear all Ambush Camps, Infestations, and NERO Checkpoints in a single region.
- World's End (Silver): Complete the World's End storyline.
- Better Living through Chemistry (Bronze): Upgrade either your Health, Stamina, or Focus for the first time.
- Burnout Apocalypse (Bronze): Use nitro and drift at the same time on your bike for at least 5 seconds.
- D.I.Y. Oregonian (Bronze): Craft 50 items.
- Don't Stop Me Now (Bronze): Unlock your first skill.
- Farewell Drift (Bronze): Accumulate 10 minutes of drifting while on your bike.
- Finders Keepers (Bronze): Unlock your first collectible.
- First Time Buyer (Bronze): Upgrade your bike for the first time.
- Ghost of Farewell (Bronze): Get 100 stealth kills.
- Go Kick Rocks (Bronze): Knock down 12 Anarchist Cairns.
- I'm Out of Control (Bronze): Unlock 15 skills.
- Kitchen Courier (Bronze): Sell Animal Meat or Plants to any Encampment.
- Lend Me Your Ears (Bronze): Collect 989 Freaker Ears.
- Old Reliable (Bronze): Kill 200 Enemies with a Crafted Weapon.
- Surviving isn't Living (Bronze): Rescue 10 survivors.
- The Art of Bike Repair (Bronze): Apply 100 scrap to your bike.
- There's No Stopping Me (Bronze): Unlock 30 skills.
- Wannabe Fortune Hunter (Bronze): Unlock over 50% of the collectibles.
- You've Got Red on You (Bronze): Collect 541 Items from corpses.
Additionally, there are 12 secret trophies:
- Morior Invictus (Silver): Ride out to take back what's yours.
- This is a Knife (Silver): Kill a Breaker, Reacher, or Rager with a knife.
- Brothers in Arm (Bronze): Check up on Boozer.
- Hold on Tight (Bronze): See a familiar face.
- I've Been Waiting for This (Bronze): Take revenge, once and for all.
- It's Getting Cold Outside (Bronze): Reconnect with what you lost.
- Just a Flesh Wound (Bronze): Get out of Crazy Willie's.
- Lost and Found (Bronze): Drive south with Boozer.
- Riding NOMAD (Bronze): Take to the road alone.
- Special Delivery (Bronze): Make a delivery to Tucker or Copeland.
- Take Back Your Name (Bronze): Return the favor.
- The Ends and the Means (Bronze): Discover what happened to NERO.