The secret Blueprint Shop vendor randomly appears in specific locations. Look for a D.O.D. Arms dead end wall —- a different special vendor appears in each section of the Tower Of Barbs. Search the indicated locations on floors 1F-10F to find the Blueprint Shop vendor. The vendor's location randomly changes every time you leave/enter the Tower Of Barbs from the Waiting Room. Note: To fully explore 1F-10F, you need to defeat the first Don on 10F: OMENO-SOTO or JIN-DIE on 6F: MOKA-MOGAME.
3F: TAGAHARA — It is on the main route, located at a dead end, near the elevator.
5F: DENDEN-CHOFU — It is accessed through the blue escalator exit from 4F: TAGAHARA.
3F: METAKOJIYA — From 1F, travel to 2F: WANOKI (orange exit in 1F), and using the purple exit.
9F: YONEGUICHI — From 6F: MOKA-MAGOME, use the blue escalator to reach 7F: DANEDA. Use the purple exit to each 8F: META-KOYA. Then, use the blue exit.
If you have an Express Pass, 1-Day Limited Express Pass, or lots of Kill Coins, the easiest place to reach is 3F: TAGAHARA. Just take the elevator up; if the vendor does not spawn, return to the Waiting Room and try again.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- LET IT DIE (Bronze): Die 100 times.
- Impregnable Fortress (Bronze): 100 successful home defenses.
- Flirting Virtuoso (Bronze): Capture 100 Fighters.
- Material World (Bronze): 500 equipped weapons/armor broken.
- Mushroom Mania (Bronze): Eat 1000 mushrooms.
- Hoarder's Curse (Silver): Collect everything (Magazines, Mother Barb Songs, Stamps).
- Circle Crusher (Silver): Achieve 100% home destruction on other players' bases 100 times.
Additionally, there are six secret trophies:
- At The End Of The Tunnel (Bronze): Defeat Max Sharp.
- Deserted Town (Bronze): Defeat Colonel Jackson.
- Dream's End (Bronze): Defeat Mr. Crowley.
- The View From The Top (Silver): Defeat Taro Gunkanyama.
- Murder Technician (Bronze): Defeat 100 Haters.
- Champion of Barbs (Gold): Defeat all Jackals.