Each boss has a weakness to a specific weapon. Use either of the following paths through the Bosses to have a strong weapon ready for use. Note: Although Guts Man is sometimes difficult, his AI is a lot easier when faced first and he does less damage.
- Fire, Bomb, Guts, Cut, Elec, Ice
- Guts, Cut, Elec, Ice, Fire, Bomb
Then, use the following weapons on the remaining Bosses:
- Yellow Devil: Use the Electro weapon.
- cwU-01P: Remain on top of the bricks in the middle, and use your regular blaster. When only four of them are remaining, use the Guts weapon and throw bricks at them.
- Wily: In the first phase use Fire, and during the second phase use Lightning.
Use the following route order: Metal, Wood, Air, Crash, Flash, Quick, Bubble, Heat.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Rock and Roll (Bronze): Stop Dr. Wily's plans and complete the original Mega Man.
- The Mystery of Dr. Wily (Bronze): Take out the Alien and complete Mega Man 2.
- The End of Dr. Wily?! (Bronze): Turn Gamma to scrap metal and complete Mega Man 3.
- A New Ambition!! (Bronze): Escape the Skull Castle and complete Mega Man 4.
- Proto Man's Trap (Bronze): Discover the truth about Proto Man and complete Mega Man 5.
- The Greatest Battle Ever! (Bronze): Unmask Mr. X and complete Mega Man 6.
- Bronze x1 (Bronze): Earn 1 bronze metal by completing a Challenge.
- Bronze x50 (Bronze): Earn 50 bronze metals by completing Challenges.
- Silver x50 (Silver): Earn 50 silver metals by completing Challenges.
- Gold x1 (Bronze): Earn 1 gold metal by completing a Challenge.
- Gold x50 (Silver): Earn 50 gold metals by completing Challenges.
- All Appearing Blocks (Silver): Complete the "ALL APPEARING BLOCKS" Challenge.
- Bring Them All On! (Gold): Complete the "ALL ROBOT RUSH" Challenge.