While playing the game, hold L1 + R1 and quickly press Circle(2), Triangle, R2, L3, Triangle. If you entered the code correctly, the phrase "You cheated" will be spoken.Maximum rank and all Psi powers
While playing the game, hold L1 + R1 and quickly press L3, R3, L3, R2, Circle, R2. If you entered the code correctly, the phrase "You cheated" will be spoken.All powers upgraded
While playing the game, hold L1 + R1 and quickly press Circle(2), Triangle, R2, L3, Triangle. If you entered the code correctly, the phrase "You cheated" will be spoken.All items
While playing the game, hold L1 + R1 and quickly press R3, Circle, R2(2), L3, Triangle. If you entered the code correctly, the phrase "You cheated" will be spoken. Note: This does not unlock the Psi-ball Colorizer or Dream Fluffs.Invincibility
While playing the game, hold L1 + R1 and quickly press Circle, R2, Circle(2), Triangle, L2. If you entered the code correctly, the phrase "You cheated" will be spoken.Full lives
While playing the game, hold L1 + R1 and quickly press L3, R2(2), Circle, X, R3. If you entered the code correctly, the phrase "You cheated" will be spoken.Full ammunition
While playing the game, hold L1 + R1 and quickly press R3, X, L3(2), Triangle, Circle. If you entered the code correctly, the phrase "You cheated" will be spoken.Full Arrowheads
While playing the game, hold L1 + R1 and quickly press X, R3(2), R2, Triangle, X. If you entered the code correctly, the phrase "You cheated" will be spoken.New text
While playing the game, hold L1 + R1 and quickly press R2, X, L3, R2(2), Circle. If you entered the code correctly, the phrase "You cheated" will be spoken. This code replaces the characters' names with developer names, shows captions for all the dialogue, and changes the text to numbers and symbols.Bonus movie
Reach Psi Cadet rank 100 by collecting all Psi-Orbs, Psi-Cards, Cobwebs, Figments, Emotional Baggage, and scavenger hunt items to unlock a bonus movie.Use Levitation without having it equipped
Have three Psi powers equipped, none of them being Levitation. Then, double-jump, hold L1 to glide, then press X while gliding to grab the Levitation Ball. This will work just as if you are using it normally. Note: You must have completed "Milla's Dance Party" in order for this trick to work.Claw TK attack
Once you have defeated the Lungfish and have entered his mind, your TK attack turns from a hand to a claw.Hidden figments in Edgar Tegley's mind
While in Edgar Tegley's mind (with the dogs and bull), there are two figments that are difficult to find. They are not normally present, and you must unlock a way to find them. Take the window painting with you and place it where the guitar is located. It will no longer teleport you, but instead reveal a figment. Do the same thing at the location where you would place the vines to find the other hidden figment.Easily complete "Black Velvetopia" level
When you are looking for the cards, defeat the wrestlers and obtain the cards (in any order). Once you have three of the cards, make sure you have your Levitation power maxed out by ranking up. Once you have the high jump levitation, go up to the top of the card tower where Edgar is located. Walk into the cards Edgar is working on so that they fly away. Then, activate your levitation power and go to the edge of the stable cards, then jump. You should activate the final Boss fight of El'Odio, and complete the level. This will save about fifteen minutes of running and jumping in the level.Defeating Jasper
To defeat Jasper in Gloria's theater, use Pyrokinesis, Levitation, and whatever else desired. Use the Levitation Ball to float up the top where the lights are located. Jump and use the Levitation Float above the music note to get there. Use Pyrokinesis to light the candles and make Jasper dizzy. Go down and punch him until he is no longer dizzy. Repeat this to defeat him.Defeating the Lungfish
To defeat the Lungfish in the first and second stages, whenever he blows out the yellow boxes, hit the one he starts to suck in. When in the final stage, stand by a clam. When he starts swinging the thing on his head, punch the clam shell, then punch him.
To defeat the Boss in Lungfishopolis, whenever he shoots the beam thing at you, activate the shield to make it go back at him.
Sneak up on two different animals (for example, a bird and squirrel). Roast them with Pyrokinesis and eat the resulting meat. Note: This can be done with different blasts but must be in the same area. Consider doing this near the parking lot. Additionally, this must be done before completing the Brain Tumbler Experiment because the animals can only be found during the day.Easy "Made Man" trophy
Immediately after completing Sasha's Shooting Gallery, go to the car park and talk to Maloof to get the "Made Man" trophy.Easy "Math Is Hard" trophy
Successfully complete the following tasks during a single playthrough to achieve a Rank 101 and get the "Math Is Hard" trophy:
- Complete the punching game in Basic Braining.
- Find all 117 Psi cards and combine with Psi cores.
- Find all 9 Psi challenge markers.
- Find all 16 Scavenger items and return them to Agent Cruller.
- Find all 19 brains and return them to Agent Cruller.
- Find all figments worth 1,600 points.
- Open all 19 memory vaults.
- Sort all 50 emotional baggage.
- Find and weave all 54 mental cobwebs.
Note: There is a point in the game where you cannot go back after freeing Lili. Before doing this, make sure you have 18 Vaults, 45 Bags, 6 Psi Cards, and are at Rank 98. After freeing Lili, you can turn in cobwebs to the fortune teller.Easy "Self Aware" trophy
Use Clairvoyance on different people, animals, and items and look at yourself to get the "Self Aware" trophy.Easy "Stump Speech" trophy
Stand on the stump in the Reception area by the campfire. Note: This is where the introduction sequence occurred. Then, press [Use] to get the "Stump Speech" trophy.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Brainiac (Platinum): Unlock all trophies.
- Your Last Chance to Chicken Out (Bronze): Complete Basic Braining.
- Junior PSI Cadet (Bronze): Achieve Rank 20.
- Regular PSI Cadet (Bronze): Achieve Rank 40.
- Advanced PSI Cadet (Silver): Achieve Rank 60.
- Super PSI Cadet (Silver): Achieve Rank 80.
- Math is Hard (Gold): Achieve Rank 101.
- A Victory for Good Taste (Bronze): Complete Sasha's Shooting Gallery.
- Rolling Rock Star (Bronze): Complete Milla's Dance Party.
- For Insurance Reasons (Bronze): Complete Lungfishopolis.
- Time to Deliver the Milk (Bronze): Complete The Milkman Conspiracy.
- You're All So Kind (Bronze): Complete Gloria's Theater.
- Thanks for All the Snails (Silver): Complete Waterloo World.
- I Always Loved You More (Silver): Complete Black Velvetopia.
- Height of Insanity (Silver): Complete The Asylum.
- I Thought That Was Unbeatable! (Silver): Complete Meat Circus.
- They Should Totally Sell Those (Silver): Earn all Merit Badges.
- I'm Gonna Live Forever (Gold): Find all Golden Helmets.
- They Call Me the Hunter (Silver): Redeem all 16 Scavenger Hunt Items.
- No Solid Food for Six Hours (Bronze): Re-brain the Children.
- No More Secrets (Gold): Crack all Vaults.
- Happy Bags (Gold): Sort all Emotional Baggage.
- Figgy Piggy (Silver): Gather all Figments.
- Holiday Dinner (Bronze): Cook and consume two different kinds of roast in one sitting.
- Made Man (Bronze): Witness Maloof's transformation.
- I'm Sure She's Over It (Silver): Uncover Milla's Secret.
- Wolpaw Says Thanks (Bronze): Hear Vernon's Ghost Story.
- Maybe It's the Hair (Bronze): Spy on Bobby's love life.
- Look at those Pansies! (Bronze): Find Edgar's Secret Garden.
- I Think They Were Impressed (Silver): Introduce all Camp Kids to Mr. Pokeylope.
- Victory Tour (Bronze): Revisit all brains after completion.
- Camp Gossip (Bronze): Read many bulletin board messages.
- Mmm... Bacon! (Bronze): Use the bacon. A lot.
- A Slice of History (Bronze): Discover the secret history of Whispering Rock.
- Stump Speech (Bronze): Give the Coach's speech on the stump.
- Self Aware (Bronze): See yourself through the eyes of many others.
- I LOVE PUNCHING! (Silver): Complete the Punchy Target mini-game.
Additionally, there is one secret trophy:
- Christmas Shopping (Bronze): Buy an item from the Camp Store on Christmas.