Go to the internal PS4 settings. Choose "Settings" -- "Application Saves Data Management" -- "Saved Data" in System Storage, and copy the save file for Resident Evil 3 that says "system saved data" to either your Online Storage or USB, then start up the game. Go to "Bonuses", then "Shop", and buy any item(s) from the store that you can afford. Then, load your save. The item will appear in your storage box. Save and quit the game. Go to "Settings" -- "Application Saves Data Management" -- "Saved Data" in Online Storage/USB for Resident Evil 3, and overwrite the system saved data in the System Storage with the data you either saved online or on the USB. Repeat this process as many times as desired. Note: The costumes do not work with this trick, as it is saved to your system save data file. You cannot stack more than two coins/pouches. If you want both of an item, you have to do both options as they are unique. They do not need to be done at the same time, but selecting half twice will not give you two. The Hip Pouches do not appear in the storage box -- they appear next to it.Inferno mode
Successfully complete the game on the Nightmare difficulty to unlock the Inferno difficulty.Nightmare mode
Successfully complete the game on the Hardcore difficulty to unlock the Nightmare difficulty.Easy points
To get lots of points to purchase items from the in-game shop, first complete the game. Then, complete the "Records" by farming weapon kills from reloading the last save to get lots of points.Farming zombies
Reach the "Defend Jill" section of Carlos' segments. Once you have cleared out the room and Tyrell wants you to use the detonator, do not use it. Waves of zombies will continue to spawn three or so at a time and crawl over the pallets. Combine this with an infinite ammo weapon/assault medallions to easily complete the zombie killing records. However, the longer you farm them, the more likely they are to turn into Nemesis Head zombies when they make it over the barrier. If the zombies stop spawning, you can quit and reload your autosave to start back at the last phase of the "Defend Jill" encounter.All weapon locations
Search the indicated locations to find all weapons in Resident Evil 3 Remake (2020). There are four collectable weapons and six purchasable weapons. The weapons are missable. If you progress too far, you will not be able to go back. Some weapons are automatically placed in your inventory and have no location (starting pistol for Jill, and starting pistol and assault rifle for Carlos).
M3 Shotgun: It is found on a chained gun rack in the Subway Office. The [Bolt Cutters] that are required to open the gun rack are found in the Garage Safe Room, right after putting out the fire in the Toy Uncle Alley.
MGL Grenade Launcher: It is found on the table in the Sewers Office in the southern Sewers Save Room. When you reach the fork in the sewers path, go left to find it.
G18 Handgun (Burst Model): It is found in the Makeshift Sickroom of the Hospital after switching back to Jill. It is on the counter to the left of the doors.
.44 AE Lightning Hawk (MAG): In the Hospital Courtyard, go up to the second floor with Jill, and climb through the barricade near the Nurse's Station. Drop down to find the magnum in a case.
- 1. M3 Shotgun - 0:05
- 2. MGL Grenade Launcher - 1:26
- 3. G18 Handgun (Burst Model) - 2:16
- 4. .44 AE Lightning Hawk (MAG) - 2:33
- 5. Hot Dogger - 3:03
- 6. Samurai Edge - 3:03
- 7. Rai-Den - 3:03
- 8. Infinite MUP Handgun - 3:03
- 9. Infinite CQBR Assault Rifle - 3:03
- 10. Infinite Rocket Launcher - 3:03
Successfully complete the game to unlock the shop, which allows you to spend points to unlock weapons with infinite ammo, bonus outfits, and more. Points are awarded for completing specific tasks in the game. The following is a list of all the bonuses that can be unlocked, and the points they cost.
- Assault Coin x2 (greatly increases your attack power when held): 4,000P each
- Bolt Cutters: 2,800P
- Crafting Companion (while held, increases the amount of ammo gained when crafting): 4,000P
- Hip Pouch x2: 4,800P each
- HOT DOGGER (superheated blade; causes enemies to burst into flames): 7,200P
- Infinite CQBR Assault Rifle: 28,400P
- Infinite MUP Handgun: 8,000P
- Infinite Rocket Launcher: 62,400P
- Iron Defense Coin x2 (greatly increases your defense when held): 4,000P each
- Jill - S.T.A.R.S. Gear: 2,000P
- Lock Pick: 2,800P
- RAI-DEN: 12,000P
- Recovery Coin x2 (gradually regenerate health when held): 4,000P each
- S.T.A.R.S. Field Combat Manual (while held, physical feats such as Perfect Dodge become easier to perform): 6,400P
- Samurai Edge: 5,600P
Search the indicated locations to find all 144 collectibles in Resident Evil 3 Remake (2020) (56 Files, 20 Charlie Dolls, 20 Locks/Lockers/Strongboxes/Pickable Locks, 6 Inventory Upgrades, 25 Key Items, 4 Collectable Weapons). This guide shows them all in chronological order. It is recommended to collect them on the Assisted difficulty. All collectibles are missable, but they count across multiple playthroughs. If you miss an item, you only need to find that one in the next playthrough. The "Records" menu allows you to track all collectible progress -- "Bookworm" tracks Files, "Goodbye, Charlie!" tracks Charlie Dolls (Bobbleheads), "RE: Master Of Unlocking" tracks Safes and Locks. Everything is saved instantly when you collect it; thus, there is no need to find it again if you die.
- C = Charlie Doll
- F = File
- L = Lock/Safe/Locker/Strongbox/Padblock Door
- K = Key Item
- W = Weapon
- U = Upgrade Part for Weapon
- I = Inventory Upgrade (Hip Pouch)
- P = Puzzle
- 1. F1 - 0:05
- 2. F2 - 0:30
- 3. F3 - 0:37
- 4. F4 - 0:48
- 5. C1 - 0:57
- 6. F5 - 1:21
- 7. F6 - 1:43
- 8. F7 - 2:04
- 9. C2 - 2:23
- 10, 11. L1 + U1 - 2:47
- 12. F8 - 3:43
- 13. C3 - 3:54
- 14. F9 - 4:05
- 15. C4 - 4:30
- 16. K1 - 4:37
- 17. F10 - 4:50
- 18. K2 - 5:00
- 19. F11 - 5:17
- 20. F12 - 5:39
- 21. F13 - 5:59
- 22. I1 - 6:13
- 23. F14 - 6:42
- 24. C5 - 6:50
- 25. F15 - 7:01
- 26. F16 - 7:19
- 27. K3 - 7:27
- 28. L2 - 8:01
- 29. L3 - 8:18
- 30. L4 - 8:54
- 31. L5 - 9:42
- 32. C6 - 10:08
- 33. F17 - 10:19
- 34. K4 - 10:29
- 35. K5 - 10:47
- 36. L6 - 11:15
- 37. K6 - 11:45
- 38. L7 - 12:01
- 39. W1 - 12:39
- 40. L8 - 13:05
- 41. L9 - 13:18
- 42. U2 - 14:35
- 43. I2 - 15:07
- 44. F18 - 15:25
- 45. U3 - 16:07
- 46. P1 - 16:39
- 47. U4 - 17:28
- 48. Sewer Map - 17:53
- 49. F19 - 18:18
- 50. F20 - 18:35
- 51. F21 - 19:09
- 52. W2 - 19:17
- 53. F22 - 19:24
- 54. C7 - 19:48
- 55. K7 - 20:14
- 56. L10 - 20:28
- 57. F23 - 20:48
- 58. I3 - 20:57
- 59. C8 - 21:51
- 60. F24 - 22:33
- 61. U5 - 22:52
- 62. K8 - 23:18
- 63. C9 - 23:28
- 64. F25 - 24:13
- 65. L11 - 24:34
- 66. K9 - 24:46
- 67. F26 - 25:04
- 68. C10 - 25:35
- 69. F27 - 25:50
- 70. U6 - 26:09
- 71, 72. L12 + I4 - 26:40
- 73. F28 - 27:16
- 74. F29 - 27:30
- 75. K10 - 27:50
- 76. L13 - 28:16
- 77. F30 - 28:32
- 78. L14 - 29:00
- 79. K11 - 29:17
- 80. K12 - 29:25
- 81. F31 - 30:04
- 82. C11 - 30:17
- 83. F32 - 30:27
- 84. F33 - 30:46
- 85. C12 - 31:06
- 86. C13 - 31:21
- 87. F34 - 31:51
- 88. F35 - 32:05
- 89. C14 - 32:27
- 90. K13 - 32:46
- 91. F36 - 33:00
- 92. C15 - 33:09
- 93. U7 - 33:36
- 94. K14 - 34:08
- 95. Hospital Map - 34:18
- 96. F37 - 34:34
- 97. F38 - 34:46
- 98. F39 - 35:08
- 99. K15 - 35:16
- 100, 101. L15 + U8 - 35:35
- 102. F40 - 36:26
- 103. C16 - 36:36
- 104. K16 - 37:00
- 105. F41 - 37:25
- 106. F42 - 37:49
- 107. F43 - 38:05
- 108. K17 - 38:16
- 109. K18 - 38:32
- 110. I5 - 38:55
- 111. W3 - 39:07
- 112. L16 - 39:24
- 113. L17 - 39:43
- 114. L18 - 40:05
- 115. L19 - 40:26
- 116. L20 - 40:49
- 117. W4 - 41:15
- 118. C17 - 41:44
- 119. F44 - 42:05
- 120. I6 - 42:05
- 121. K19 - 42:27
- 122. C18 - 42:53
- 123. U9 - 43:20
- 124. F45 - 43:58
- 125. K20 - 44:15
- 126. K21 - 44:40
- 127. U10 - 44:55
- 128. F46 - 45:20
- 129. F47 - 45:30
- 130. F48 - 45:51
- 131. F49 - 46:18
- 132. C19 - 46:38
- 133. K22 - 46:51
- 134. F50 - 47:03
- 135. F51 - 47:26
- 136. C20 - 47:43
- 137. F52 - 47:55
- 138. F53 - 48:17
- 139. K23 - 48:39
- 140. K24 - 48:49
- 141. K25 + P2 - 49:16
- 142. F54 - 49:56
- 143. F55 - 50:15
- 144. F56 - 50:36
Search the indicated locations to find all 20 Bobblehead statues of Toy Uncle's mascot Mr. Charlie in Resident Evil 3 Remake. Destroy all 20 statues to get the "Goodbye Charlie" trophy and 1,000 points for the shop.
Mr. Charlie #01 - Uptown: Redstone Street Subway Station Entrance: Up the stairs on the ground between two news paper vending machines.
Mr. Charlie #02 - Uptown: Donut Shop: Behind the counter, on a corner shelf, between the wall and the microwave.
Mr. Charlie #03 - Uptown: Pharmacy Office: On the upper shelf, opposite the room with the safe.
Mr. Charlie #04 - Subway Station: Control Room: Beneath the desk, to the right of the control panel.
Mr. Charlie #05 - Subway Station: Power Substation Control Room: On a shelf beside a cardboard box in the northeast corner of the room.
Mr. Charlie #06 - Downtown: Toy Uncle Toy Store: Beside the giant Mega Man statue, near the display of Mega Man action figures. Note: The Lockpick is required.
Mr. Charlie #07 - Sewers: Lower Waterway: Behind a grate, near a pile of trash as you approach the Lab.
Mr. Charlie #08 - Sewers: Exit Stairwell: Above the door as you enter the Sewers Exit stairwell, behind the Battery locked door. Note: The Battery Pack is required.
Mr. Charlie #09 - Downtown: House Entrance: In the entrance to a house, past the Kendo Gunshop.
Mr. Charlie #10 - RPD: Courtyard (Carlos): On a low brick wall, near the foliage.
Mr. Charlie #11 - RPD: Safety Deposit Room (Carlos): On a shelf along the back wall.
Mr. Charlie #12 - Subway Tunnels: Dilapidated Shelter Exit (Jill): Beneath the bench beside the bunk bed.
Mr. Charlie #13 - Clock Tower: Plaza (Jill): Behind the wooden crate beside a green truck.
Mr. Charlie #14 - Hospital 1F: Dr. Bard's Office Entrance (Carlos): On a gurney around the corner as you approach the entrance to Dr. Bard's Office.
Mr. Charlie #15 - Hospital 2F: Roof (Carlos): On the ground to your right as you arrive.
Mr. Charlie #16 - Hospital 2F: Nurse's Station Sickroom (Carlos): In a garbage can in the southwest corner.
Mr. Charlie #17 - Hospital 1F: Underground Storage Entrance (Jill): On a forklift in the Loading Docks that lead to Underground Storage.
Mr. Charlie #18 - Hospital 1F: Underground Storage (Jill): On a shelf to the right after you squeeze through a narrow passage.
Mr. Charlie #19 - NEST 2F: Balcony (Jill): In the shadows on the west side.
Mr. Charlie #20 - NEST 2F: Lab 1 (Jill): In a small room in the back of the lab.
There are only three puzzles in the game. The first one is optional, and the other two are story-related and required to advance the game. The video below shows the solution to all three puzzles.
Subway Entrance Puzzle (Optional): The first puzzle you will encounter is in the [Subway Entrance] Save Room. There is a strange device in the corner with three colored slots. You must find all three gems and slot them into the device. The gems can be found in the following locations:
Red Gem: It is found in the Save Room at the Donut Shop. Examine the box.
Green Gem: It is found in the Toy Uncle store. It requires the [Lock Pick].
Blue Gem: It is found in the Convenience Store on the same street as the toy store. It requires the [Bolt Cutters].
Insert all three gems to get the "Power Stones" achievement. You will also get three useful items: Grenade, Tactical Stock (Shotgun) weapon upgrade, and Hip Pouch.
Subway Control Room Puzzle: After restoring power to the [Subway Substation], you will need to revisit the [Subway Office] and interact with the control panel. You need to set the destination route. Some of the paths are blocked; set the directions as follows: FA-02, RA-03, SA-02, FO-01. All the other settings are already input. Press the button to launch the simulation and complete the puzzle.
Vaccine Equipment Puzzle: In [NEST 2], you need to acquire the [Vaccine Base] to generate a cure for the T-Virus outbreak in Raccoon City. At the machine, you must set all three meters so they are in the green range. To do that, set the three buttons to the following values, in order: Mid, High, Low. Mix at this ratio to unlock the [Vaccine].
- 1. Clock Tower Commemoration Monument Puzzle - 0:05
- 2. Subway / Train Station Route Puzzle - 3:41
- 3. Lab Vaccine Puzzle - 4:11
This is a speedrun walkthrough getting an "S" rank and zero deaths on the "Inferno" difficulty with a final time of 1:03:34 using Jill Valentine. This playthrough is using the Infinite Rocket Launcher. After completing the game for the first time, you can purchase the Infinite Rocket Launcher from the in-game shop. Simply complete the Records (farm weapon kills by reloading the last save) to gain enough points. Also, use recovery coins, defense coins, and buy two Hip Pouches from the shop to make it easier. Inferno is the highest difficulty.
At the end of the game, you must defeat the Stage 3 Nemesis boss. When the fight begins, turn around and collect the Railgun to land a hit. Then, push the three red power cores into the walls. Simply shoot the blisters that appear on Nemesis to stun him, giving you enough time to push in at least one core. After he recovers, shoot the blisters again to stun him and repeat until all three cores are pushed in. Finally, use the Railgun a second time to defeat him.
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- So Long, RC (Platinum): Obtain all trophies.
- Sensational Work! (Gold): Complete the game with an S rank.
- Sprinter (Gold): Complete the game in under 2 hours of play time.
- Bookworm (Silver): Read all story files.
- Electric Slide (Silver): Gather all the fuses in the warehouse within 5 minutes.
- I Might Need These Later! (Silver): Complete the game using 1 or fewer recovery items.
- Minimalist (Silver): Complete the game without opening the item box.
- Power Stones (Silver): Place all jewels in the clock tower monument.
- RE: Master of Unlocking (Silver): Unlock all safes, lockers, strongboxes, and pickable locks.
- Survivor (Silver): Complete the game on "Standard" or higher.
- Two For One Deal (Silver): Defeat two enemies with a single shot.
- Veteran (Silver): Complete the game on "Hardcore" or higher.
- Basic Chemistry (Bronze): Craft an item.
- Get Organized (Bronze): Expand your inventory.
- Gunsmith (Bronze): Improve a weapon.
- Hello, Charlie! (Bronze): Destroy a Charlie Doll.
- Kendo's Armory (Bronze): Collect all weapons in the campaign.
Additionally, there are 16 secret trophies:
- Dominator (Gold): Complete the game on "Inferno."
- Jill Valentine (Gold): Complete the game with an S rank on "Inferno."
- Conqueror (Silver): Complete the game on "Nightmare" or higher.
- Goodbye, Charlie! (Silver): Destroy all Charlie dolls.
- Nemesis Down (Silver): Cause Nemesis to relinquish an item.
- An Unfortunate End (Bronze): Defeat zombie Brad.
- Escape from the City (Bronze): Make it out of downtown Raccoon City.
- First Escape (Bronze): Escape from Jill's apartment building.
- I Don't Feel So Good (Bronze): Leave the clock tower plaza.
- I Need a Hero (Bronze): Withstand the zombie siege.
- Nemesis Down!!! (Bronze): Defeat Stage 3 Nemesis.
- Nemesis Down!? (Bronze): Defeat Stage 2 Nemesis.
- Nemesis Down? (Bronze): Defeat Nemesis on the rooftop.
- Somebody to Lean On (Bronze): Escape from uptown Raccoon City.
- The Carlos Express (Bronze): Leave R.P.D.
- The Pursuer (Bronze): Follow Nicholai deeper underground.