At the main menu, select the "Extras" option, and choose the "Redeem Code" selection. Then, enter one of the following codes to unlock the corresponding bonus:
Random WWE items
Enter "rlbirthday", "wwedads", or "wrestlemania" as a code to unlock a random WWE item, which include banners and other customization items related to the WWE.Popcorn trail
Enter "popcorn" as a code to unlock a popcorn trail.
At the starting screen, before the title screen appears and without skipping any previous splash screens, press Up(2), Down(2), Left, Right, Left, Right, Circle, X, Options. When the title screen appears, the text will read "Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars", which was an older title from the game's developer.Play as Sweet Tooth
Successfully complete at least one match with the first eleven default Battle Cars to unlock Sweet Tooth.Level ranks
Gain the indicated amount of experience to reach the corresponding level:
Play an Exhibition match with no bots and equip one of the two required boosts. When the match begins, immediately hit the ball directly into the opposing goal. After respawning for the second kickoff, completely ignore the ball. Drive to the side of the map and collect the 100% boost power-up. Boost towards the next closest one. If you hold [Boost], you can continuously do laps around the field, always collecting the 100% boost power-ups indefinitely. Completing two exhibition maps will result in almost the full 10 minutes of boost time required to get the "Don't Look Back" trophy, as long as you do not spend time hitting the ball in or miss any of the boosts during the laps. Note: It is recommended to equip the Cristiano or Spinner wheels to help towards getting the "An Inch And 62 Miles" trophy.Easy "Drift King" trophy ("Supersonic Fury" DLC)
To perform a 180 powerslide, drive straight at full speed (without boosting), then press [Powerslide] and turn to one side until you have turned completely around. A powerslide looks different than a turn. The back of the car should move out to one side instead of your view remaining directly behind. It is recommended to disable the ball cam. This can be done in any game type.Easy "Far, Far Away..." trophy
Any distance travelled while boosting will not qualify. Start an Exhibition match with no bots enabled. Drive laps around the field as long as needed to get the "Far, Far Away..." trophy.Easy "Hot Shot, Part Two" trophy ("Revenge Of The Battle-Cars" DLC)
You must defeat the bots in a 1 vs. 1 Exhibition match on the Unfair difficulty with a heart decal equipped on your battlecar. You must win the match without making any mistakes. If you miss a shot, the bot will almost always score a goal. Remain inside your goal until the bot makes a shot against your goal. Then, charge using your boost and clear the ball towards their goal. Do not jump to make the shot. With good aim, you can score all the way from your own goal. If you missed the goal and the ball moves to their side of the field, collect a 100% refuel for the boost and immediately return inside your goal and try again. If you hit the ball but it did not reach the bot's side of the field, get as many small boosts as possible on the way to your goal, then immediately return inside your goal and try again. If the ball gets close to their goal and you are absolutely sure that you can get it in, charge forward and do so. However, if you miss, the bot will almost always score against you. Repeat this process until you win the match to get the "Hot Shot, Part Two" trophy.Easy "Ride Or Die" trophy ("Supersonic Fury" DLC)
Customize both cars, then win a match with each of them. To customize, choose either car and apply one of the decals that are unique to that car. Then, apply one of the new paint finishes (for example, pearlescent, or wood). The other customization items have no effect. Win a match with that car. Repeat this process for the other car. Since the type of game won does not matter, start an Exhibition match with no bots, score one goal, then idle for the remaining time. To summarize, when using Takumi, decal Chaser, color both wood, then win one match. When using Dominus, decal Scorpions, color the same wood, then win one match.Easy "Ruthless" trophy ("Chaos Run" DLC)
Play an Exhibition match with no bots. Charge to the ball and score. Wait for the points to be called out. You can remain in the same match by skipping the replay and charging again. Once the goal count reaches 50, you will get the "Ruthless" trophy.Easy "SARPBC Forever" trophy
Play a game with the classic Battle-Cars, Octane and Backfire, to get the "SARPBC Forever" trophy. Note: You do not have to win the game.Easy "Sky High" trophy ("Utopia Coliseum" DLC)
Host a private match. Join a team and have another person join the opposite team. Have the other person continuously hit the ball high in the air. Get an Aerial Hit by hitting the ball in mid-air when it is higher than the goal. Afterwards, have the other person get a self-goal.
Start an Exhibition match and hit the ball above the goal line. When the "Aerial Hit" message appears, pause the game and choose "Change Team". Then, score your own goal to get the "Sky High" trophy.Easy "Stocked" trophy
Both winning and losing will award you with an item. Complete 165 games in any mode (including Exhibition against bots) to get all items.
Play an Exhibition match with no bots. Go to the "Mutators" setting, set the game to end with one goal. Keep playing until you have obtained all items to get the "Stocked" trophy.Easy "Survival Of The Fittest" trophy ("Revenge Of The Battle-Cars" DLC)
Start an Exhibition match. Go to the "Mutators" setting, and set the number of goals needed to win to "1". Equip the Shark Fin Topper and select Unfair Bot Match 1 vs 2. Then, score the first goal to get the "Survival Of The Fittest" trophy.Easy "Throwback" trophy ("Revenge Of The Battle-Cars" DLC)
Enter the garage and choose Backfire or Octane. Equip the Accelerato Boost. Start an Exhibition match on Utopia and hit the boost to get the "Throwback" trophy.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Virtuoso (Platinum): Unlock all trophies.
- Stocked (Gold): Collect all items.
- Far, Far Away... (Gold): Drive a total of 500 km.
- Super Victorious (Gold): Win a total of 30 games across any game mode.
- Champion (Gold): Win the Season Championship.
- The Streak (Gold): Win 10 games in a row across any mode.
- Helen's Pride (Silver): Score 6 Goals in a single game.
- Battle-Car Collector (Silver): Unlock all Battle-Cars.
- Drops in the Bucket (Silver): Collect 50 Items.
- Rocketeer (Silver): Complete the regular Season.
- Grease Monkey (Silver): Customize every slot on a single Battle-Car.
- Pitch Veteran (Silver): Play a total of 20 games across any game mode.
- Rider's Block (Silver): Make 20 Saves.
- Break Shot (Silver): Score a goal by hitting your opponent into the ball.
- Turbocharger (Silver): Use your Rocket Boost for a total of 5 minutes.
- Drill Sergeant (Silver): Complete every Practice Drill (any difficulty).
- Minute to Win it (Bronze): With only 60 seconds left, Win a game in which you were tied or trailing.
- Speed Demon (Bronze): Completely fill and then empty your Rocket Boost 10 times in a single match.
- Pick-Me Up (Bronze): Collect 5 Items.
- Wall-Crawler (Bronze): Drive on the dome walls for a total of 5 minutes.
- Team Player (Bronze): Play against every team in a Season.
- SARPBC Forever (Bronze): Play with both classic Battle-Cars.
- Feather in Your Recap (Bronze): Watch a save file in Replay mode.
- Winner (Bronze): Win a total of 5 games across any mode.
- Clean Sheet (Bronze): Win a game without giving up a single Goal.
- Triple Threat (Bronze): Win a 3v3 game.
- Double Up (Bronze): Win a 2v2 game.
- Singles Club (Bronze): Win a 1v1 game.
- Perfect Start (Bronze): Win your first game of the Season.
- Still A Show-Off (Bronze): Score a goal while reversing.
- Know the Drill (Bronze): Complete a Practice Drill.
- Traveler (Bronze): Play in every Rocket League stadium.
- Tinkerer (Bronze): Customize one slot on a single Battle-Car.
- First-Timer (Bronze): Score your first Goal.
- Barras Bravas (Bronze): Play an Online game with a Friend.
- Friendly (Bronze): Play an Exhibition match.
The following trophies require the "Chaos Run" bonus downloadable content:
- My World is Fire (Gold): Equip any Chaos Run item and win a 4v4 Online match.
- Spectacular (Silver): With Grog, Score 10 Goals against Pro-level Bots or higher.
- Savage (Silver): With Ripper, Score 10 Goals against Pro-level Bots or higher.
- Ruthless (Bronze): Make 50 total "Shots on Goal" using Grog or Ripper.
- Psycho-Master Exploder (Bronze): Equip the Mohawk and Demolish 3 opposing Bots in the Wasteland.
The following trophies require the "Revenge Of The Battle-Cars" bonus downloadable content:
- Survival of the Fittest (Gold): Equip the Shark Fin Topper and win an Unfair Bot Match.
- Heartbreaker (Silver): Win a game against All-Star Bots with the Hearts Decal equipped.
- Natural Progression (Silver): Win an Online Match with Scarab or Zippy.
- Throwback (Bronze): Use the Accelerato Boost with an original Battle-Car while playing in a SARPBC-inspired arena.
- Hot Shot, Part Two (Bronze): Win the MVP award using Scarab or Zippy.
The following trophies require the "Supersonic Fury" bonus downloadable content:
- Winning is Winning (Gold): Win a Season Championship using Dominus or Takumi in every game.
- An Inch and 62 Miles (Silver): Drive 100 km with either the Cristiano or Spinner Wheels.
- Ride or Die (Silver): Equip both Dominus and Takumi with a new Decal and Paint Finish, then win a game.
- Don't Look Back (Bronze): Use the Burnout or Nitrous Rocket Boost for a total of 10 minutes.
- Family, Not Friends (Bronze): Play a complete game with both Dominus and Takumi.
- Drift King (Bronze): Perform a 180 powerslide with both the Cristiano and Spinner Wheels.
The following trophies require the "Utopia Coliseum" bonus downloadable content:
- Sky High (Bronze): Score an Aerial Goal.
- All Fours (Bronze): Win a 4v4 game.
- Gladiator (Bronze): Play a game on Utopia Coliseum.