At the local versus screen, press Down, R1, Up, L1, Square, X to unlock Color Palette #10.Alternate voices
Enter either of the following codes to unlock an alternate voice for the listed character that can be used in battle. If you entered the code correctly, the character's name will change color and you will hear a sound. Note: This has no effect in Story mode, Tutorials, Trials, or Challenges.
Anime Peacock: Select Peacock by holding an attack button for one second. Alternately, press Up or Down at the color palette selection menu.
Nonpartisan Double: Select Double by holding an attack button for one second. Alternately, press Up or Down at the color palette selection menu.
Salty Parasoul: Select Parasoul by holding an attack button for one second. Alternately, press Up or Down at the color palette selection menu.
Saxploitation Big Band: Select Big Band by holding an attack button for one second. Alternately, press Up or Down at the color palette selection menu.
Valley Girl Painwheel: Select Painwheel by holding an attack button for one second. Alternately, press Up or Down at the color palette selection menu.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding color:
- Character's seventh color: Successfully complete Story mode with the desired character.
- Character's eighth color: Successfully complete Arcade mode with the desired character.
- Character's ninth color: Play 25 versus matches.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding story:
- Double's Story: Successfully complete Valentine's story.
- Valentine's Story: Successfully complete all other stories.
Successfully complete Story mode with all characters to unlock Fillia's "Unlimited Hat Works" joke scene.Concept art
Successfully complete Arcade mode with a specific character in your group to unlock their concept art.Posters, story art, and movies
Successfully complete Story mode with a specific character to unlock their poster, story art, and movies.Stage art
Successfully complete Story mode with a specific DLC character to unlock their stage art.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Another Seven Years (Platinum): Legend tells of an ancient artifact that can grant a woman's wish...
- Threads of Fate (Gold): Follow all threads of fate to their inevitable conclusions.
- Sküllgirls (Gold): Graduation day has arrived at last! Mrs. Victoria’s so proud of you.
- Independent Study (Bronze): Before you can hope to master others, you must master yourself.
- Overruled! (Silver): The prosecution rests, your honor.
- Conqueror (Gold): No challenge is too great, no obstacle too high.
- Survival Serenity (Silver): Survival is no horror.
- Prolix (Silver): Words are fun - expand your vocabulary.
- Lab Zero Monster (Silver): Get out of the Training Room and fight!
- Beau-coup de Grâce (Silver): You get a Blockbuster! Everyone gets a Blockbuster!
- A Victim No More (Bronze): Break the cycle of violence!
- Instant Hair Dash (Bronze): Let your parasite feel the wind between his tendrils.
- Real Circus Damage (Bronze): And now, for the main attraction… Grappling!
- The Kitchen Sink (Bronze): Throw everything at them, including…
- Good Hunting, Commander (Bronze): A good commander knows how to wield her forces effectively.
- Getting A Head In the Game (Bronze): Sometimes you just need to relax and take the weight off of your shoulders.
- My Pain Will Be Visited Upon You (Bronze): Sometimes you can take it, sometimes you just want to lash out.
- Fear of Needles (Bronze): Appropriate use of lab supplies is paramount.
- Toil and Trouble (Bronze): A sesquidecimvir of seven simulacra synergizing simultaneously.
- Prima Donna (Bronze): Sopranos should always be center stage.
- Foreshadowing and Cymbalism (Bronze): The crash of cymbals, the sound of failure... for your opponent.
- Me and My Shadows (Bronze): Tag-team your opponent all alone.
- The Beast Within (Bronze): My, your skeleton is looking positively punishing today!
- By the Scruff of Their Necks (Bronze): Just give me five minutes of peace, you unruly Wulfamaniacs!
- Still "Alive" (Bronze): WHY - WHY WAS I PROGRAMMED TO FEEL PAIN?
- A Gadabout Town (Silver): See all the sights, one fight at a time.
- Museum of Unnatural History (Bronze): A gallery of strange and peculiar things awaits.
- Funded! (Silver): A heartfelt thanks from Lab Zero to everyone that believed in Skullgirls and made this happen.
Additionally, there are 15 secret trophies:
- A Normal Life (Bronze): "Painwheel?" Must be foreign.
- And It's All Thanks To You (Bronze): Poor Ms. Fortune.
- Picking Up Where Marie Left Off (Bronze): Bloodying mafia fools? What a hoot!
- Training the Next Generation (Bronze): One sister's safety dooms another.
- Nadia Fortune and the Mystery of the Missing Fishfolk (Bronze): They already took one family from her, and like hell she's going to let them do it again.
- Command Override (Bronze): Does he really think he can control her...?
- Deeper Into Enemy Lines (Bronze): Nothing more than a pawn.
- The Other Candidates Will Be Consumed (Bronze): As she denied her purpose, they denied her continued existence.
- Until You Next Awaken (Bronze): It would appear they've become quite inseparable.
- Not What It Used To Be -- But Neither Am I (Bronze): This city and he, they've been through a lot.
- Let Them All Bathe In My Glory (Bronze): It is time for a new kingdom, and a new age! This world so badly needs a wake-up call.
- Kind of an Idiot, But Not a Bad Guy (Bronze): Hope you can rest in peace, big guy. Or this piece of you can, anyway.
- Days of Future Cats (Bronze): It is for your own good, BEEP BOOP MEOW.
- April Fact's Day (Silver): The joke is that she's not a joke.
- Two Weeks (Gold): Will Squigly decide on her choice and move towards the changing winds?