Display the Seed entry prompt at the "Character Select" menu. Then, enter one of the following seed codes to activate the corresponding cheat function. You can remove any codes by pressing L + R + Square. Note: Entering a seed code will prevent trophies from being earned. Additionally, some codes may delete your saved game file.
|Easier game||1337 HAXR|
|Start with 69 coins and have to purchase all items and pickups||FREE 2PAY or PAY2 PLAY|
|Large pools of blood when enemies die||BL00 00DY|
|Character leaves fecal trail||BRWN SNKE|
|Sound effects replaced with farts||FART SNDS|
|All enemies have permanently feared||FEAR M1NT|
|All items except troll bombs mimic Issac's movement||KEEP AWAY|
|Character only visible as brown shadow||CAM0 K1DD|
|Enemies only visible as brown shadows||CAM0 F0ES|
|Invisible character except for surrounding light effect||1MN0 B0DY|
|Invisible enemies||BL1N DEYE|
|Enemies respawn when character leaves room; new items do not drop||C0ME BACK|
|Enemies fight each other||C0CK FGHT orCLST RPH0|
|Eligible enemies become champions||CHAM P10N|
|Concussive enemies that move randomly||C0NF ETT1|
|Reversed controls||DRAW KCAB|
|Tarot cards are face down when collected||FACE D0WN|
|Enemies become feared randomly||FRAI DN0T|
|Grey character||KAPP A|
|The lower your health, the slower the music||HART BEAT|
|Pill names and descriptions appear as ???||MED1 C1NE|
|Can destroy rocks||NFB8 3WSG|
|Doors open immediately, tears are harmless; Boss's health act as timers||PAC1 F1SM or PAC1 F1ST|
|Character and tears turn black||PTCH BLCK|
|Ticking starts every 45 seconds, after 5 seconds character takes half heart of damage||THEG H0ST|
|Take damage when idle||D0NT ST0P|
|Character takes double damage||HARD HARD|
|Slow motion while character is idle; music speed altered with movement speed||SL0W 4ME2|
|Jumbled in-game text||DYSL EX1C|
|CRT display||B00B T00B|
|All floors have the basement room tile set||BASE MENT|
|Load screen always displays "Are You Sure You Want Me To Die?"||1TEN DSHE or SUPA SWAG|
The following codes can be used in the "Afterbirth" DLC:
|30 minute limit||30M1 N1TS|
|Asocial enemies||CLST RPH0|
|Axis aligned controls||AX1S ALGN|
|Big head mode||T0PH EAVY|
|Black body||PTCH BLCK|
|Camouflage enemies||CAM0 F0ES|
|Camouflage EVERYTHING!||WH0A WHAT|
|Camouflage player||CAM0 K1DD|
|Camouflage stuff||CAM0 DR0P|
|Cathode rays!||B00B T00B|
|Champion enemies||CHAM P10N|
|Charmed enemies||C0CK FGHT|
|Confused enemies||C0NF ETT1|
|Damage on a timer||THEG H0ST|
|Dog Mode||ALM1 GHTY|
|Don't stop moving||D0NT ST0P|
|Enemies respawn||C0ME BACK|
|Escape the Labyrinth||THRE AD|
|Extra Gore||BL00 00DY|
|F2P version||FREE 2PAY|
|Farty sounds||FART SNDS|
|Forever Unknown||VNKN 0WN|
|Full heart damage||HARD HARD|
|Glowing tears||TEAR GL0W|
|Heal the Blind||BRA1 LLE|
|Health tempo||HART BEAT|
|Horrible Curse||CVRS ED|
|I once was Lost||F0VN D|
|Ice Physics||1CES KATE|
|Illuminate Darkness||N1TE L1TE|
|Inescapable Labyrinth||LABY RNTH|
|Infinite Basements||BASE MENT|
|Invisible enemies||BL1N DEYE|
|Invisible player||1MN0 B0DY|
|Kids' co-op mode||K1DS M0DE|
|Know the Unknown||N0W1 KN0W|
|Movement tempo||SL0W 4ME2|
|Mystery cards||FACE D0WN|
|Mystery pills||MED1 C1NE|
|No HUD||KEEP TRAK|
|Permanent Darkness||DARK NESS|
|Pickups time out||G0NE S00N|
|Point of no return||N0RE TVRN|
|Poopy Trail||BRWN SNKE|
|Reversed controls||DRAW KCAB|
|Scaredy enemies||FEAR M1NT|
|Skittish enemies||FRA1 DN0T|
|Stay out of the Maze||PATH F1ND|
|The Blank||THEB LANK|
|Tiny head mode||T1NY D0ME|
|Total curse Immunity||BLCK CNDL|
|Tricky pickups||KEEP AWAY|
|Twelve heart damage||BRTL B0NS|
Successfully Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding character:
???: Defeat Mom's Heart ten times. ??? starts with three Soul Hearts, and has The Poop (spawns a poop, recharges once per room).
Azazel: Make three deals with the Devil in one run. Azazel has the "0 - The Fool" ability, which can teleport you to the current floor's starting room. He starts with three Demon Hearts as health. When a Demon Heart is lost, damage is dealt to all enemies in the room. He can fire a short-range Brimstone beam, and can fly over hazards.
Cain: Have at least 55 pennies at once. Cain starts with one regular key, and has the "Lucky Foot" ability, which increases Luck.
Eden: Successfully complete "The Womb" chapter. Using Eden requires a special token obtained by defeating Mom's Heart or It Lives.
Eve: Do not collect any Hearts (Red, Spirit, Eternal, or Demon) for two floors. Eve has the "Dead Bird" (dead bird spawns when hit and attacks enemies) and "W'hore Of Babylon" (increased damage and speed when at one heart) abilities.
Judas: Defeat Satan. Judas starts with three pennies, and has the Book Of Belial, which increases damage for the current room. It recharges once every three rooms.
Lazarus: Have four Spirit Hearts at once. Lazarus has a random pill. He can revive once upon death with a Red Heart container and the "Anemic" ability (leaves blood trail in current room that damages enemies when damage is taken).
Magdalene: Have at least seven Red Heart containers at once. Magdalene starts with a Yum Heart, which heals one heart upon use. It recharges once every four rooms.
Samson: Do not take damage for two floors. Samson has the "Bloody Lust" ability, which increases his damage dealt each time he takes damage. The bonus damage resets with each floor.
The Lost: Die in the following specific manners, in order in the same game session without any other type of death in-between. Have Isaac die by a Mulliboom's explosion in either the Basement or Cellar. Have Magdalene die by your own bomb in either the Caves or Catacombs. Have Judas die by Mom. Have Azazel die by Satan during his second phase in Sheol. The Lost can fly, cannot pick up hearts or have health increase, Devil Room items can be taken without penalty, and dies if the game is left idle.
Successfully complete the indicated task with the listed character to unlock the corresponding item:
- ???'s Only Friend: Defeat Boss Rush.
- Fate: Defeat Boss Rush.
- Forget Me Now: Defeat Satan.
- D6: Defeat Isaac.
- ???'s Soul: Defeat The Dark Room.
- The Nail: Defeat Boss Rush.
- Daemon's Tail: Defeat Satan.
- The Satanic Bible: Defeat Isaac.
- Abaddon: Defeat The Chest.
- Demon Baby: Defeat The Dark Room.
- Sack Of Pennies: Defeat Isaac.
- Cain's Other Eye: Defeat Boss Rush.
- Bomb Bag: Defeat Satan.
- Cain's Eye: Defeat The Chest.
- Abel: Defeat The Dark Room.
- Undefined: Defeat Boss Rush.
- The Book Of Secrets: Defeat Satan.
- A Blank Card: Defeat Isaac.
- Mysterious Paper: Defeat The Chest.
- Mystery Sack: Defeat The Dark Room.
- Eve's Mascara: Defeat Boss Rush.
- Razor Blade: Defeat Satan.
- Eve's Bird Foot: Defeat Isaac.
- Sacrificial Dagger: Defeat The Chest.
- Black Lipstick: Defeat The Dark Room.
- Isaac's Head: Defeat Boss Rush.
- Mom's Perfume: Defeat Isaac.
- D20: Defeat The Chest.
- Missing Poster: Defeat The Dark Room.
- Judas' Shadow: Defeat Boss Rush.
- Judas' Tongue: Defeat Satan.
- Guillotine: Defeat Isaac.
- Curved Horn: Defeat The Dark Room.
- Broken Ankh: Defeat Satan.
- Lazarus' Rags: Defeat Isaac.
- Pandora's Box: Defeat The Dark Room.
- The Relic: Defeat Isaac.
- Maggy's Bow: Defeat Boss Rush.
- Guardian Angel: Defeat Satan.
- Celtic Cross: Defeat The Chest.
- Maggy's Faith: Defeat The Dark Room.
- Samson's Chains: Defeat Boss Rush.
- Blood Rights: Defeat Satan.
- Bloody Lust: Defeat Isaac.
- Bloody Penny: Defeat The Chest.
- Samson's Lock: Defeat The Dark Room.
- D100: Defeat Boss Rush.
- The Mind: Defeat Satan.
- Isaac's Heart: Defeat Isaac.
- The Body: Defeat The Chest.
- The Soul: Defeat The Dark Room.
This trick requires the Blank Card (from defeating Isaac in the Cathedral with Eden), Jera Rune (from completing the "High Brow" challenge), and the D20 (from defeating ??? in the Chest with Isaac). Having the D6 (from defeating Isaac in the Cathedral with ???) is also helpful. Start by finding a room that has at least one battery on the ground. Alternately, spawn them with the 48 Hour Energy pill. Remove all other items from the room. Use charges from somewhere else to copy those batteries with the Blank Card and Jera until you have at least three of them. Use batteries from the room to copy batteries for a net gain. Keep doing this until the room is filled with batteries to virtually have infinite charges for any activated item. Then, obtain a Judgement card (from Wheel Of Fortune cloning, Tarot Deck, etc.). Use the Blank Card and Jera in a new room to copy a large number of Judgement cards. Go to another new room, and copy a large number of coins, keys and hearts. Note: Try spawning a few Beggars and bombing them. Use the resources in this room to refill when required. If you need a D20, use the Judgement cards to spawn Beggars and farm them until you get one from a Key Beggar chest. Finally, use the following four steps to complete the process:
1. Fill the largest room available with items such as coins. A room is considered full when it starts replacing old items with new ones.
2. Use the D20 to reroll the items, open all the chests, pick up any passive items, pills, and other helpful objects and repeat. Avoid collecting items that are not needed.
3. Once a D6 drops, repeat the steps in a smaller room to get a few activated items. Swap any activated items that you want to keep elsewhere.
4. Reroll the items in the main room with the D6, collect anything desired, and repeat the process. Use the D20 to refill as needed.
Collect the listed item to gain the corresponding effect:
- Aquarius: Leave trail of tears that damage enemies.
- Aries: Movement speed increases, and grows horns on head that can damage enemies.
- Cancer: Get three spirit hearts, the ability to inflict poison on contact, and convert damage over time into half hearts.
- Capricorn: All stats increased, get one bomb, and key and coin.
- Gemini: Gemini's baby appears on Isaac and damages nearby enemies.
- Leo: Break rocks by walking on them.
- Libra: Get six keys, bombs and coins, and have all stats balanced.
- Pisces: Tear upgrade and their knockback is increased.
- Sagittarius: Tears are piercing and have faster rate.
- Scorpio: Tears are poisonous, and tear stats lowered.
- Taurus: Movement speed decrease but gets faster when enemies are present. When fast enough, can damage enemies on contact.
- Virgo: Empty red heart containers refilled, and get temporary shield once per room.
Equip the indicated trinket to gain the corresponding effect:
- ???'s Soul: Spawns a familiar that floats slowly around the room on a pattern close to The Peeper and fires spectral and homing tears.
- AAA Battery: Automatically recharges the last energy slot of an activated item, reducing recharge rates by one.
- Ace of Spades: Increases the chance of tarot cards or playing cards dropping after clearing a room, and the chance of finding cards when opening a chest.
- Bible Tract: Increases chance for Eternal Hearts to appear.
- Black Lipstick: Increases the chance of Devil Rooms and Black Hearts appearing. Lowers the chance of Angel Rooms and Eternal Hearts appearing. Presented to the player with "Evil Up"
- Bloody Penny: 50% chance to drop a half heart when money is collected.
- Broken Ankh: Isaac has a chance to be revived as ???. Can occur multiple times.
- Broken Magnet: Pulls coins towards Isaac.
- Broken Remote: Triggers the Teleport effect when an activated item is used.
- Burnt Penny: 50% chance to drop a bomb when collected.
- Butt Penny: Isaac will fart when he picks up a coin.
- Cain's Eye: When starting a floor, 25% chance to get the Compass effect for the duration of that floor.
- Callus: Prevents damage from creep and spikes.
- Cancer: Increases Tears by 2.
- Cartridge: Chance to trigger The Gamekid effect upon taking damage.
- Child's Heart: Increases the chance of a Heart dropping after clearing a room, and the chance of finding a Heart when opening a Chest.
- Counterfeit Penny: 50% chance of increasing the value of every coin pickup by one.
- Cursed Skull: If Isaac has less than one full red heart after taking damage, he will be teleported to the last cleared room he was in.
- Curved Horn: increases damage by 2.
- Daemon's Tail: Large chance of any non-specific Heart drop turning into a Black Heart.
- Eve's Bird Foot: 5% chance to spawn a Dead Bird familiar for the current room each time an enemy dies.
- Fish Head: Spawns a Blue Fly every time Isaac takes damage.
- Flat Penny: 50% chance of spawning a key upon collecting a penny.
- Flat Worm: Isaac's tears take on an oblong appearance. They also push enemies back.
- Goat Hoof: Increases speed by 0.15.
- Hook Worm: Tears move shifting left to right forming a path of right angles. +10 to Range.
- Isaac's Head: Isaac's severed head as a tear-firing familiar. Fires piercing tears.
- Isaacs's Fork: Isaac a 10% chance for being healed 1/2 a red heart upon clearing a room.
- Judas' Tongue: Items in the Devil Room only to cost 1 heart. Soul heart trades still cost 3 Soul hearts.
- Liberty Cap: Chance of giving Isaac a random passive effect from Mushroom Items as well as its corresponding visual effect upon entering a room. Has also 20% chance of granting the compass effect upon entering a room.
- Lucky Rock: Rocks and mushrooms drop coins upon being destroyed.
- Lucky Toe: Increases the chance to get a drop after clearing a room. Although the Luck stat also influences this, it does not actually increase the Luck stat.
- Maggy's Faith: Eternal heart at the start of every floor.
- Match Stick: Increases the chance of Bombs dropping after clearing a room, and the chance of finding Bombs when opening a Chest.
- Missing Poster: If Isaac dies in a Sacrifice Room, a puzzle piece will appear on his last will.
- Mom's Pearl: Secondary 10% chance of any non-specific Heart drop turning into a Soul Heart.
- Mom's Tonenail: Mom's foot randomly stomps down somewhere in the room. One minute intervals.
- Monkey Paw: If the character has half a red heart or no red hearts after taking damage, it grants a Black Heart. The effect can trigger up to three times, after which the trinket will disappear.
- Mysterious Candy: Isaac farts or poops at random intervals. Getting hit can also trigger the effect.
- Mysterious Paper: Chance to trigger the effect of The Polaroid or The Negative every time damage is taken if the character has only half a red heart or no red hearts.
- Paper Clip: Golden Chests to be opened without using a key.
- Petrified Poop: Increases the chances of a pickup dropping when destroying poop.
- Pinky Eye: Adds a 10% chance to shoot a poison tear, dealing damage over time when inflicted.
- Pulse Worm: Shots pulse in size.
- Purple Heart: Increases chance for challenge rooms to be boss challenge rooms. Causes more enemy champions to spawn.
- Push Pin: Adds a 10% chance to shoot a piercing and spectral tear.
- Red Patch: Chance of increasing damage by 1.8 for the current room upon taking damage.
- Ring Worm: Gives Isaac spinning shots.
- Rosary Bead: Increases the chance of Angel Rooms and Eternal Hearts appearing. Present to the Isaac with "Faith Up"
- Rusted Key: Improves the chance of keys and golden chests dropping after clearing a room, and chance of finding a key when opening a chest.
- Safety Cap: Improves the chance of Pills dropping after clearing a room, and chance of finding a Pill when opening a Chest.
- Samson's Lock: 1 in 15 chance to increase damage by 0.5 for the current room each time an enemy dies.
- Store Credit: Next store purchase is free. The trinket disappears on purchase.
- Swallowed Penny: Isaac drops a penny upon taking damage.
- The Left Hand: Replaces Brown Chests and Golden Chests with Red Chests.
- The Tick: Drains 15% health of each enemy with more than 60 HP. Also restores one red heart of Isaac whenever he enters an uncleared boss room. The Tick cannot be swapped out for another trinket.
- Umbilical Cord: Spawns a Little Steven familiar for the current room when Isaac's health is brought to half a red heart and no soul hearts.
- Whip Worm: Increases shot speed by 1 and increases range.
- Wiggle Worm: Gives Isaac's shots a wave-like trajectory and increases rate of fire.
The following is a list of health, speed, and attack stats for all characters:
Unlock all other trophies and collect every pedestal item to get the "Platinum God" trophy.Easy "The Mind" trophy
Defeat Satan (Boss of Sheol) with The Lost to get "The Mind" trophy. Note: Items that revive you as a different character (for example, Judas' Shadow or Broken Ankh) will disqualify your progress if you die and are revived.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Platinum (Platinum): Obtain all trophies.
- Magdalene (Bronze): Have 7 or more max red hearts at one time.
- Cain (Bronze): Hold 55 or more pennies at one time.
- Eve (Bronze): Beat 2 levels in a row without picking up any hearts.
- Samson (Bronze): Beat 2 levels in a row without taking damage.
- Azazel (Bronze): Make 3 deals with the devil in one run.
- Lazarus (Bronze): Have 4 or more soul hearts at one time.
- Eden (Bronze): Beat the Womb for the first time.
- Something from the future (Bronze): Beat the Basement 40 times.
- Something Cute (Bronze): Beat the Caves 30 times.
- Something sticky (Bronze): Beat the Depths 20 times.
- Basement Boy (Bronze): Beat the Basement/Cellar without taking damage.
- Spelunker Boy (Bronze): Beat the Caves/Catacombs without taking damage.
- Dark Boy (Bronze): Beat the Depths/Necropolis without taking damage.
- Mama's Boy (Bronze): Beat the Womb/Utero without taking damage.
- Challenges (Bronze): Beat all 20 Challenges.
- Little Baggy (Bronze): Collect 2 of either Roid Rage, The Virus, Growth Hormones, Experimental Treatment, or Speed Ball.
- The Womb (Bronze): Kill Mom.
- The Halo (Bronze): Kill Mom using the Bible.
- Transcendence (Bronze): Kill Mom's Heart 3 times.
- Everything Is Terrible (Bronze): Kill Mom's Heart 5 times.
- A Quarter (Bronze): Kill Mom's Heart 8 times.
- A Fetus In A Jar (Bronze): Kill Mom's Heart 9 times.
- Blue Baby (Bronze): Kill Mom's Heart 10 times.
- It Lives (Bronze): Kill Mom's Heart 11 times.
- The Book Of Sin (Bronze): Kill all 7 sins.
- Golden God (Silver): You are the best!
- Platinum God (Gold): Collect all items and unlock all secrets and endings.
Additionally, there are 31 secret trophies:
- Isaac's Tears (Bronze): Kill Isaac with Isaac.
- Mom's Knife (Bronze): Kill Satan with Isaac.
- Isaac's Heart (Bronze): Kill Isaac with The Lost.
- The Mind (Bronze): Kill Satan with The Lost.
- The Relic (Bronze): Kill Isaac with Maggy.
- Guardian Angel (Bronze): Kill Satan with Maggy.
- The Coin Bag (Bronze): Kill Isaac with Cain.
- The Bomb Bag (Bronze): Kill Satan with Cain.
- Judas (Bronze): Kill Satan.
- The Guillotine (Bronze): Kill Isaac with Judas.
- Judas' Tongue (Bronze): Kill Satan with Judas.
- Eve's Bird Foot (Bronze): Kill Isaac with Eve.
- The Razor (Bronze): Kill Satan with Eve.
- Bloody Lust (Bronze): Kill Isaac with Samson.
- Blood Rights (Bronze): Kill Satan with Samson.
- The Satanic Bible (Bronze): Kill Isaac with Azazel.
- Daemon's Tail (Bronze): Kill Satan with Azazel.
- Lazarus' Rags (Bronze): Kill Isaac with Lazarus.
- Broken Ankh (Bronze): Kill Satan with Lazarus.
- A Blank Card (Bronze): Kill Isaac with Eden.
- The Book Of Secrets (Bronze): Kill Satan with Eden.
- Dead Boy (Bronze): Beat the Chest or Dark Room without taking damage.
- Boss Rush (Silver): Beat the Boss Rush.
- Dark Room (Bronze): Beat the Dark Room.
- The Chest (Bronze): Beat the Chest.
- Lost Poster (Bronze): Beat the Dark Room with Isaac.
- Forget Me Now (Bronze): Kill Satan with ???.
- The Polaroid (Bronze): Beat Cathedral 5 times.
- The Negative (Bronze): Beat Sheol 5 times.
- The Lost (Bronze): Finish the game's final secret.
- Real Platinum God (Gold): 100% the game.
The following trophies require the "Afterbirth" bonus downloadable content:
- Lilith (Bronze): Beat Greed Mode with Azazel.
Additionally, there are six secret trophies with the "Afterbirth" bonus downloadable content:
- Cambion Conception (Bronze): Kill ??? with Lilith.
- Succubus (Bronze): Kill The Lamb with Lilith.
- Keeper (Silver): Donate 1000 coins in Greed Mode.
- Deep Pockets (Bronze): Kill ??? with Keeper.
- Karma (Bronze): Kill The Lamb with Keeper.
- 1001% (Gold): Collect all items and unlock all secrets.