Enter one of the following Golden Plates Challenge codes to receive various rewards. To begin, login at the Ubisoft Golden Plates page.
Collect all 20 wreck parts in the East Coast region to unlock the Dirt Spec Hotrod at your headquarters.HuP One Hotrod
Collect all 20 wreck parts in the Midwest region to unlock the Street Spec Hotrod at your headquarters.All Midwest wreck part locations
Search the indicated locations in the Midwest to find all 20 wreck parts and get the HuP One Hotrod and "Scrap Salvager" achievement. The wreck parts appear as blinking icons on the in-game map if you have explored the area around them. The ones in unexplored locations will not be marked. When you get close to one of these collectibles, you will hear a beeping sound, which will get faster the closer you get to the wreck part. The mini-map will display the direction in which the wreck part can be found. You can collect them at any point in the game. As soon as you obtain one of the collectibles, your progress will automatically be saved. After finding the final wreck part, you must return to the HQ to unlock the vehicle.
While in the Mountain States area, travel to the edge of the Mojave Desert just as you enter the Western Shrub-Steppes. There is a small military base north and slightly to the west of the Speed Skill 91 challenge. Once there, you can see a large silver UFO inside a fenced-off area.Bigfoot Easter Egg
Travel to the Seattle Station. Set a waypoint to the following location in the Northern Cascades to the east. Use a Dirt Spec vehicle to drive on the road east towards the mountains into the Northern Cascades forest. The navigation line will lead you to a dirt road, and then have you off-road up into forested hills. You will eventually reach a clearing with Bigfoot.
Starting at the Pit Mines west of New York City, drive a Dirt Spec vehicle into the forests found to the west of the mine. Set a waypoint to the following location to find a unicorn in an open field in that area.
In the small town of Punxsutawney, which is slightly southwest of Coal State and north of the Pit Mines on the East Coast, is a church with a sign that says "I kissed a girl and I liked it. Then I went to hell."Easy "Facelift" achievement
To get the "Facelift" achievement, visit a tuning shop, and buy a visual part in every category. There are 13 categories. The Street Car Tuner is the cheapest option. Some parts are not available for every car. If the game tells you that "there's nothing to buy in this category", then skip it. Pay attention when choosing the color for your car. The tuning shop actually lets you buy the same color that is already on your car. So if your car is black, do not buy the black metallic color again. Always go for a different color tone. The following is a list with the cheapest options from the Street Car Tuner (costs $13,300 if all parts are available for your car):
- 1. Color: Metallic - $2,500
- 2. Stickers: Racing - $4,500
- 3. Interior: Aluminium - $450
- 4. Front Bumper - $450
- 5. Rear Bumper - $450
- 6. Front Fender - $450
- 7. Rear Fender - $450
- 8. Skirts - $450
- 9. Rims: Road (if available) - $2,250
- 10. Side Mirrors - $450
- 11. Rear Wing - $450
- 12. Hood - $450
After buying all these features, exit the garage to get the "Facelift" achievement.Easy "Ghost Bustin" achievement
Platinum skill ghosts (and platinum medals) become available after reaching Level 50. You can level up very quickly by completing story missions and repeating skill challenges. Once you reach Level 50, you must select a skill challenge on your map, and enable Ghost select. Change the ghost from gold to platinum. The jump skills are the easiest to complete. It also does not matter which car you use.Easy "Highway One Plus" achievement
Highway One is the long road on the west coast of California that goes from Los Angeles to San Francisco. It is on the very left edge of the map. Start at the HQ in Los Angeles, and set a waypoint to San Francisco. Then, simply drive up to San Francisco. To get the "Highway One Plus" achievement, you must do this while in a crew with at least one other person. The crew member(s) must drive alongside you. Note: It can be done solo, as long as you are part of a crew.Easy "Indy Car Racer" achievement
The "Little Eagle Speedrome" can be found in the southeast of Chicago (near St. Louis). It is an oval race track and marked on the map. You have to drive 200 complete laps on the race track (asphalt street) in the Speedrome to get the "Indy Car Racer" achievement. It is recommended to wait until you are further in the game and have a fast car to do this. The Koenigsegg Agera R is the fastest car in the game. If you use the full stock RUF CTR-3 (without any upgrades), which is the second fastest car in the game, it should take approximately 45 seconds to complete each lap (each lap is 2.8 miles / 4.5 km). If everything goes well, it will take approximately 2.5 to 3 hours to complete. You can view your progress by opening the world map, and selecting the "Awards" tab. Choose "Zones" (in the "Explore" category) - "Midwest" - "Indy Car Racer" (second symbol in the first row).Easy "Salt Rocket" achievement
You can only achieve a speed over 236 mph (380 km/h) with two cars in the game: the RUF CTR-3 which can be bought at the Miami Car Dealer (costs $306,000 or 67,993 Crew Credits), and the Koenigsegg Agera R which can be bought at the Los Angeles Car Dealer (costs $1,107,000 or 245,975 Crew Credits). If you keep your 100,000 Crew Credits from the beginning of the game, you can easily buy the RUF CTR-3 with it. You must use the Full Stock version (which is how you get the car when you buy it, without any tuning or performance spec equipped) of these cars to reach their speed limit. The Bonneville Salt Flats are north of Las Vegas. You do not actually have to drive on the salt flats, only on the street(s) of this area. It takes around two miles (3 km) to reach 236 mph. Start from Las Vegas, and drive all the way up to the Salt Flats. Once the speedometer in the bottom left corner displays 236 mph or 380 km/h, you will get the "Salt Rocket" achievement.Easy "Show Off" achievement
You can easily perform a minute long Stunt Combo on the Bonneville Salt Flats, north of Las Vegas. Drive from one end of the salt flats to the other with full speed while drifting left and right (as if you were driving a slalom). A good car to use is the full stock "2010 Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe" (without any tuning), but it also works well with any other fast car. You can get the 2010 Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe on Uplay for 100 Uplay points.Easy "Sorbet" achievement
Go to any car tuner, and buy the pink metallic color and yellow metallic color. Make sure to buy the first pink and yellow color shown while scrolling right on the color wheel. Then, go to the HQ, and equip both colors. Only the HQ lets you equip two colors at the same time. Press X in the color selection to equip a second color. Then, drive 5 miles (8 km) with your pink and yellow car to get the "Sorbet" achievement.Easy "Synchronized Spinning" achievement
Go to the Bonneville Salt Flats, north of Las Vegas. Drive from one end of the salt flats to the other with full speed while drifting left and right (as if you were driving a slalom). A crew member needs to stay with you the entire time. The more people that are with you, the higher your multiplier will be. All crew members have to stay within a radius of 100 meters (110 yards). Have the other crew member(s) drive slowly behind you while you drift. They should drive normally without drifting. If they try to drift as well, it will get too hectic and you may crash into one another. If there are no crew members within the 100 meter (110 yard) radius, it will not count as a "multiplayer stunt combo" any longer. A good car to use is the full stock "2010 Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe" (without any tuning), but it also works well with any other fast car. You can get the 2010 Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe on Uplay for 100 Uplay points. You should also be Level 50 and max out Alita's Daredevil ability before doing this. This will massively increase the bucks you get. At low levels, it will be much tougher and you have to keep drifting much longer. If you have trouble doing this, have a full crew follow you to get a "x3 multiplier".Easy "Unlimited Testdrive Budget" achievement
The most expensive car in the game is the Koenigsegg Agera R. It costs $1,107,000 or 245,975 Crew Credits. You can test drive it for free at the Car Dealer in Los Angeles. It is marked on your world map. You will get the "Unlimited Testdrive Budget" achievement as soon as you enter the car.Easy "We Don't Need Roads" achievement
This can be done anywhere, anytime, and with any car. When the speedometer reaches 88 mph (141 km/h), use the nitro. You can change between mph and km/h in the game options (Metric Unit/Imperial Unit). Gently press RT to accelerate slowly. Do not press the button too hard, as it will make you accelerate much quicker and make this harder to accomplish. Note: Nitro regenerates automatically over time.Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Unlimited Testdrive Budget (5 points): Testdrive the most expensive car.
- Ghost Bustin (10 points): Beat any Platinum Skill Ghost.
- The Crew (10 points): Complete a Mission while in a Crew
- Sorbet (10 points): Drive a pink and yellow car for 5 miles (8 km).
- First Offense (10 points): Escape a Police pursuit 100 times in FreeDrive.
- Podium Placing (10 points): As a team, finish 1st and 2nd in a PvP Faction vs Faction Event.
- Enthusiast (10 points): Tune a car to level 510.
- Stay Out of Trouble (10 points): Escape the Police at least once in each region.
- Top Dog (10 points): Finish first in a free-for-all PvP Event.
- Scrap Salvager (10 points): Build a Hidden Car from Wreck Parts.
- Hold The Line (10 points): Achieve a combined speed of 435 mph (700 km/h) in a Crew.
- Made To Spec (10 points): Own a car with all its 5 Specs unlocked.
- Street Smart (10 points): Earn a Story Mission Platinum medal in a Street Spec Car.
- Dirty Birdy (10 points): Earn a Story Mission Platinum medal in a Dirt Spec Car.
- Perf-ection (10 points): Earn a Story Mission Platinum medal in a Perf Spec Car.
- Raid the Scoreboard (10 points): Earn a Story Mission Platinum medal in a Raid Spec Car.
- Circuit Training (10 points): Earn a Story Mission Platinum medal in a Circuit Spec Car.
- Highway One Plus (15 points): Drive the length of Highway One while in a Crew.
- Show Off (15 points): Perform a minute-long Stunt Combo.
- Facelift (15 points): Customize every Visual part of a car.
- Never Drive Alone (15 points): Spend a total of 24 hours in a Crew.
- Salt Rocket (15 points): Achieve a speed over 236 mph (380 km/h) on the Bonneville Salt Flats.
- United We Stand (15 points): Complete 50 Crew vs Crew PvP Events.
- Road Trip (15 points): Drive to all 5 regions in a Crew during one session.
- The Breadwinner (15 points): Increase your Daily Salary to 10,000 Bucks.
- Remember My Name (15 points): Earn over 100,000 Reputation Points.
- Enduring Spirit (15 points): Complete the Faction Mission Landmark Tour in a Crew
- Coast To Coast (15 points): Complete the Faction Mission Coast to Coast in a Crew
- Synchronized Spinning (15 points): Earn 3000 Bucks from a Multiplayer Stunt Combo.
- Walking-around Money (15 points): Have 500,000 Bucks in your wallet.
- Star Service (15 points): Upgrade every Performance part on a vehicle to Platinum.
- And The Award Goes To (15 points): Earn over 10,000 Award Points.
- Rough Terrain (25 points): Drive 2000 miles (3,219km) offroad.
- The Modfather (25 points): Tune a car to level 1299.
- Data Tracker (25 points): Tap into 30 Data Stations in the United States.
- Domestic Tourist (25 points): Visit 242 Landmarks in the United States.
- Versatile Showman (25 points): Earn a Platinum Medal in each Skill type in all 5 Zones.
- Man On A Mission (25 points): Complete 100 Missions.
- Skills To Pay Bills (25 points): Earn a Gold medal on 500 Skills.
- The Boss (50 points): Progress to Level 50.
- Indy Car Racer (100 points): Drive 200 laps around the Little Eagle Speedrome in total.
- Overclocker (100 points): Drive a total of 5,000 Miles (8047 km) in a single car.
- The Extra Mile (100 points): Earn Platinum medals from all Story Missions.
Additionally, there are seven secret achievements:
- 5-10 (5 points): Dominate the Midwest and get your first ink.
- V2 (10 points): Tame the East Coast and earn your V2 ink.
- V4 (10 points): Reestablish 5-10 control in The South and earn your V4.
- V6 (10 points): Beat the cops in The Mountain States and earn your V6.
- We Don't Need Roads (10 points): Burn Nitro at exactly 88mph (141 km/h).
- Sir, Yes Sir! (15 points): Complete 10 Missions as leader of a Crew.
- V8 (25 points): Conquer the West Coast, win the Face-off, and take the V8.